剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
那些被无情的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥残酷的从我们身边夺走的国人
who have been brutally torn from us in an act of the meaningless terror.
他们
These are people
带着希望信念和未来来到这里
who came here armed only with the hopes and believes and the future
他们和平而来
They came in peace
他们希望...
They wished to make contribution...
为国家邻里做贡献
and their neighbor.
为挪威做贡献
Contribution to help Norway.
今天 我们为那些痛失爱人的人们
Today, our condolences, our sympathies
致以哀悼与慰问
goes to those who lose their loved ones.
我们在安静 沉思与祈祷中哀悼
We are grieving in quietness, contemplation and prayer.
低头哀悼
Duck for all your sympathies.
你还没有找到他吗
You still haven't found him?
嗯 还没有
No, no yet.
我没什么要跟你说的了
I have nothing to talk to you about.
很抱歉 Sidorova女士
Ms. Sidorova, I am sorry.
我只需要多两天时间来找他
I just need two more days to find him.
我在莫斯科的上级十分愤怒
My superior in Moscow are furious.
他们视爆♥炸♥事件为挑起战争的行为
They consider the bombing as an act of war,
极力要开始军事行动
and are pressing for military action.
如果我们现在不找到他
If we don't find him now,
我不知道和平合作的说法还能作用多久
I don't know how long I can convince them that this is a peaceful cooperation.
你能理解吗
Do you understand?
能 我们会找到他的
Yes, we will find him.
我去餐厅
I am going to the restaurant.
你确定吗 Melando
Are you sure, Melando
如果你能找到一些当地居民 或者住在挪威的俄♥罗♥斯♥人if you can find some local residents, or Russian resident in Norway
或者可能是餐馆员工中的人 那就可以了or maybe someone from the restaurant workforce, that will work.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
这里是Nov Gaz 有什么能为您效劳
Nov Gaz, how can I help you?
你好 我是Thomas Erikson 一名记者
Hi. My name is Thomas Erikson, I'm a journalist,
我想找Maxim Ivanov
I‘m searching for a Maxim Ivanov.
他在Viksund工作
he is employed at Viksund.
稍等片刻
Just a minute
谢谢
thank you
不好意思 你是如何知道这个名字的
Execuse me, how do you get that name?
我见过他
I met him.
在哪里
Where?
哪里 不好意思 你是哪位
Where? Execuse me, who is this?
叫这名字的人从没有在我们这里工作过 知道吗
No one with that name had ever worked for us. Ok?
这名字他亲自告诉我的
But he told me so himself.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表