剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
占领区
十月
外面的人是谁 - 我认识的一个守卫
Who's the guy outside? - Someone I know arranged for a guard.
毛子滚出去
Russia out of Norway!
重要的是 你相信俄♥国♥人
What's important here is your trust with the Russians.
你得帮帮我 帮我逃到瑞典
You have to help me. Get me to Sweden.
警♥察♥ Eivind Birkeland 你被捕了
Police! Eivind Birkeland, you're under arrest!
Iljas - 不许动 否则就开枪了
Iljas! - Freeze, or I'll shoot!
我们的朋友死了
Our friends are died
三个全死了
Three friends are died
你是工人吗
you were a worker?
是的 Maxim Ivanov
Yeah. Maxim Ivanov.
我想找Maxim Ivanov
So I’m searching for a Maxim Ivanov.
我们这从来没有一个叫这名的人 明白了吗
No one with that name here ever worked for us ok?
国家将进行公♥投♥ 让俄♥罗♥斯♥人滚蛋
The country depends on a referendum to get the Russians out.
所以你希望人♥民♥投票支持我们这些年所反对的事情
So you want people to vote for what we've worked against all these years?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
告诉参事 作为交换我们要全面保护
Tell the counsellor that the exchange for this we want full protection.
今晚的投票之后 很明显挪威将迈进
After tonight's thrilling vote, it's clear that Norway is moving toward
又一个"十年油气"时代
another decade of oil and gas production.
赞成的比例在公♥投♥中占有压倒性优势
There was an overwhelming Yes vote count under the referendum.
不出意外 这次公♥投♥将会是
It was an expected result, but it was surprising for many
赞成派的巨大胜利
that it was so clear a victory for the Yes side.
首相尚不能在今晚发表评论
Jesper Berg hasn't been available for comments tonight.
但毫无疑问 这场胜利带着些许苦涩
But there's no doubt that it's a victory with a bitter aftertaste.
他跟他自己的党派所坚持的政策
He's burned all bridges
分道扬镳
with the politics his own party stands for.
他将自己的政♥治♥威望孤注一掷
He's laid his entire political prestige aside so that Russia
认为俄♥罗♥斯♥人会撤离挪威
will leave Norway. And the referendum gives the Prime Minister
而公♥投♥结果则会要求首相把俄♥罗♥斯♥人赶出去
a crystal clear mandate to throw the Russians out.
首相声称他有来自欧盟的支持
Berg claims that he has support from the EU.
昨天很多人来了 - 肯定的
A lot of people came yesterday - They sure did.
你有阿司匹林吗
Do you... do you have an aspirin?
我包里有
Yeah. I have it in my bag somewhere.
本台记者 Sverre Thorkildsen
My colleague Sverre Thorkildsen
现在正在石油之都斯塔万格与我们联机
is with us from the oil city Stavanger.
那里的百姓都感到开心
People are in good spirits there.
不管怎样 石油公♥司♥都陷入了狂喜之中了
The oil companies were ecstatic, anyway.
俄♥国♥大使Irina Sidorova这样评价道
Ambassador Irina Sidorova had this to say about the issue:
Sidorova女士 您对此作何评论
Ms. Sidorova, can I have a comment?
公♥投♥不符合国际标准
The referendum does not meet the International standards
我们的观察员表示统计结果的数据过大
our observers say the counting results are too big,
并且他们发现记票的过程有错误
and they found irregularities in the counting procedure
她唯一要说的就是
If that's the only thing she had to say...
她知道她输了
Then she knows she's lost.
挪威/俄♥罗♥斯♥国境线
政♥府♥大楼
对 我们习惯于俄♥罗♥斯♥在海岸线附近主导军事演习
Yes. We're used to the Russians holding military exercises along the coast.
当然 - 但是他们船上并没有搭载
Sure. - But they don't have marine infantry
具登陆作战能力的海军步兵 - 怎么说
with landing capabilities on board. - How should we interpret it?
如果要搞一个登陆演习 他们要从哪里进来
If there is a landing exercise, where will they go in the country?
我懂了 - 我们得通知欧盟
I understand. - We must notify the EU.
我们在北海的钻油平台情况如何
Where do we stand with the North Sea?
那些小的钻油平台不在他们手上
They don't have the small platforms.
但是他们控制了最大的那个
But they have control over the biggest.
情报部门呢
What do you think at Intelligence?
是否有可能俄方需要武力威慑
Is it possible to imagine that the Russians need to display strength?
然后离开 - 有可能
Then leave? - Yes.
海军陆战队的演习可能是一种牵制型战略
The marine exercise could be a diversionary tactic.
据情报 一位牧羊人在挪威/俄♥罗♥斯♥靠我方边境处发现了一些动物尸体
We know a herder found several animals hit near the border, on the Norwegian side.
他们被车撞死 大型重型车辆 轮胎痕迹表明
They were hit by several vehicles. Big and heavy. The tracks indicate
他们来自俄方 开进挪威领土后返回
that they came from Russia, drove into Norwegian territory, then returned.
坦克那种吗
Heavy as in tanks?
是那种运输人员和设备的越野车
These are vehicles that transport personnel and equipment in rough terrain.
为什么要进进出出 - 我们目前情报不足 还不清楚
Why are they driving in and out? - We don't have enough information yet.
Anita 联♥系♥一下Djupvik看看他能不能提供点帮助
Anita, contact Djupvik and see if he can help.
我刚刚被告知我们二十四小时都在监视着边境
Someone just told me that we watch the borders 24 hours a day.
所以 我们... - 抱歉 Djupvik目前被停职了
So, we... - Sorry. Djupvik has been put on leave.
在这儿等着 有人找我
Wait here. I have to talk to someone.
我们都很想你 - 调查结束后
Our people miss you. - I'll be back soon
我就复职了
after the investigation is over.
我们想让你替我们监视"解放挪威"
We want to propose that you watch Free Norway for us.
抱歉 我没有权限了
No, sorry. I don't have permission.
我被暂时停职了
I'm only on temporary leave.
辞职吧 我们给你更好的薪酬
Why don't you quit? You'll get better money with us.
爸爸
Dad!
抱歉啦 - 仔细想想
Sorry. - Think about it.
Arnesen到了 - 太好了 请进
Arnesen is here. - Great. Come in.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Good that you could come so quickly.
这是关于Djupvik的
This is regarding Djupvik.
Djupvik正因为Birkeland的案子而接受调查
Djupvik is being investigated for the Birkeland case.
他必须得回去上班
He must go back to work.
为什么军情处会对Djupvik感兴趣
What interest does military intelligence have in Djupvik?
我们得知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人是怎么想的
We need to find out what the Russians are thinking.
我向Birkeland提供了保护以此来控制自♥由♥挪威
I offered Birkeland protection to get control of Free Norway.
Djupvik把Birkeland拱手让给了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Djupvik led the Russians to Birkeland.
他叛变到俄♥国♥人那边去了吗 - 现在说还是太早了
Have we lost him to the Russians? - It's too early to say.
但是我们知道他和俄♥国♥人有联♥系♥ 哪怕他已经被停职了
But we know he's had contact with the Russians even on his leave.
明白了 谢了 Arnesen
Understood. Thanks, Arnesen.
虽然看起来好像是恐怖组织一样 但实际上是一场抵抗运动
Made to look like a terrorist group, but it's a resistance movement.
目前的情形是 国防部现在还不能够
The way things are now, Defense can't
直接参与进来 但很快他们就能行动了
go in, but they'll soon be in play.
马上结束对话 - 你能够给我们五分钟吗
Finish the conversation. - Can you give us five minutes.
不行 已经结束了 - 有什么问题吗
No, it's done. - What's the problem?
我想我们应该让他们把Christensen给单独关押
I think that we should ask them to put Christensen in isolation.
这很困难 - 律师说有可能可以
You know how difficult that is. - The lawyers said it was possible.
Christensen会以剥夺言论自♥由♥进行控诉
Christensen will present that as gagging.
媒体会更加关注他
That will give him more media attention.
问题关键是 他已经成红人了
The point is that he's a charismatic person.
他已经在监狱里招募好几个同伙了
He's already enlisted several in prison.
不行 我们不单独羁押他
No, we're not going to isolate him.
Vold - 啊 找我很难吗
Vold? - Ah. Was it difficult to find?
不 还好
No. It was fine.
我以为你知道我已经退休了
I thought you knew I'd become a pensioner.
因为那事 你可还在我们的监视名单里
You're not removed from our records because of that.
在阿克什胡斯郡 非法拘禁了被两个来逮捕我的俄♥国♥人
For having detained two Russians who came to arrest me at Akershus.
"未经允许 擅自军事行动"
"Military action without permission."
PST都把资源耗费在这种事情上吗
Is that what PST uses its resources on?
像个叛徒 - 你不了解我
To work as collaborators. - You don't know me.
我和你一样痛恨侵占
I hate the occupation as much as you do.
为什么我要相信你 你可是PST的局长
Why should I believe you? You're the director of PST.
这就是最好的理由
That's exactly why.
PST是开展反抗活动最好的地方
PST is the perfect place to start a resistance.
打个比方 我能把你从我们的纪录中给抹掉
I can, for example, start by removing you from our records.
你要怎么做
What are you up to?
我时间不多了 我信任你
I don't have much time. I trust you.
那些希望开始抵抗的同胞
Those of us who wish to
现在必须要团结在一起
start a resistance war must get together now.
Wenche 你根本不了解战争
Wenche, you know nothing about war.
只有经历过战争的人呢才懂战争的痛
Only people who have been to war understand war.
我认为你应该是那个去联络他们的人
Then I think you should be the one to contact them.
我可以把人聚集起来
Yeah, I can round up people.
成百上千个退伍军人
Hundreds. Thousands from retired military.
那些过腻了正常平淡的日子的人
People who sit and wait to get out of their ordinary lives.
我该用什么理由把他们召集起来
What should I gather them for?
一个向俄♥罗♥斯♥人和欧盟俯首称臣的首相
A Prime Minister who crawls for the Russians and the EU?
还是一个在偷偷摸摸监视的PST局长
A PST director who sneaks around in the hallways?
我的问题是俄♥国♥人仍然掌握着我们主要的油气设备
Well, my problem is that the Russians are still holding our main oil&gas installations.
你和他们谈过了吗
Have you not spoken to them?
他们拒绝与俄♥罗♥斯♥驻挪大使Sidorova以外的人交谈
They refuse to speak to me beyond the level of the local ambassador Sidorova.
Jesper 让我们保持外交风度
Ok let’s remain diplomatic, Jesper.
跟他们道个歉
Offer them the apology
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表