剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
看来我得自己寻找答案了
Well, then I'll just have to find out.
首相先生 我希望你理解这意味着什么
Mr. Prime Minister. I hope you understand what this means.
问题解决前我们是不会离开的
It would be impossible for us to leave now until this matter is resolved
我没有证明 但是我继母的餐厅就在那边
I don't have them, but my step mother's restaurant is down the road
我可以给她打电♥话♥ - 抱歉 你不可以通过
I can call her. - Sorry. No.
不可以 抱歉
No, sorry.
我认识他 他是我们的人
I know him. He's one of us.
恐怖袭击后无人被捕
欧盟关切能源供给
BBC 世界新闻
你一直在监视着挪威的抵杭活动
You've been monitoring the Norwegian resistance for sometime.
你甚至已经与解放挪威组织有所联♥系♥
You've even had contact with free Norway.
你能解释一下它到底是个什么组织吗
Can you explain just what sort of this organization this is?
我不会称他们为一个组织
Yeah. I wouldn't even go as fast as calling them organization.
他们更像是一个松散的恐怖小团体
They are more a network of loosely groups like terrorist cells.
所以跟基♥地♥组♥织♥差不多吗
So more like a al-Qaida?
嗯 也可以这么说 只是规模小很多
Yes ,you can say that. Just in a very small scale.
在挪威的政♥治♥格局中 他们的影响力有多大
And how significant are they in Norway political landscape?
由于维克森德爆♥炸♥事件
Well because the Viksund boom.
我猜他们在政♥治♥格局中已经很边缘化了
i guess become a marginal force in the political landscape.
杀害了这么多无辜的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They've lost any sense of high-moral grounds,
这让他们不再具备道德上的优势
due to the killing of so many innocent Russians.
而对于大多数挪威人来说 他们把爆♥炸♥归罪于俄♥罗♥斯♥人一直不撤走
And for most Norwegians, they blamed them for the Russians' staying on.
警♥察♥仍在追查爆♥炸♥案的幕后主使
The police still not manage to arrest those behind the booming
你怎么看
Why do you think that is
一直以来 当碰到恐♥怖♥主♥义♥时
Well, historically, Norwegian police has been seen as naivety
挪威警♥察♥一直都表现的很天真
when it comes to active terrorism.
很可悲啊 这次事件再一次证实了挪威警♥察♥的天真
Sadly, this proving to be the point again.
他们的调查看起来不集中也不协调
Their investigations seems unfocused and uncoordinated.
Thomas Erickson 感谢您的评论- 谢谢
Thomas Erickson, thank you for join us, live from Auslin . - Thank you.
我的表现怎么样
How was I?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你好 我们是你的新邻居
Hello,we are your new neighbor.
你好 但是我们快要迟到了 所以得先走了
Oh, hello, we will be late, so we just have to run.
好的 祝你们今天过得愉快 拜拜 - 抱歉 再见啦
Okay. Have a nice day, bye. - I’m sorry, bye-bye.
我们希望你们知道
we would like to inform you that
我们正在追踪几个相关线索
we are following several different interesting leads.
但是目前...
But for now...
我们一直都在找Birkeland的踪迹
We are all looking for Birkeland.
但是 由于没有确凿的证据 我们不想...
But, since there are non conclusive evidence, we don’t want to limit...
我们一直都很有耐心
We have been very patient.
也一直在谨慎小心的调查
And we've kept our investigation discreet.
但是我们不能再等了 你必须要找到Birkeland
But we cannot wait any longer. You have to find Birkeland.
Djupvik 我对你非常失望
I’m extremely disappointed at you Djupvik.
保护俄♥罗♥斯♥人是你的职责所在
It was your job to protect Russians.
但现在我们失去了18条宝贵生命
And now 18 of my people ended.
坐吧 - 谢谢
Have a seat. -Thank you.
首先 首相先生
First of all, Mr. Prime Minister.
仅代表欧盟部长和我自己
On behalf of Union minister and myself,
对此次悲剧事件 向您致以最深切的哀悼
I'd like to express my deepest condolence for this tragedy.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我想你也清楚了此刻国内的局势非常的微妙
I think that really shows how delicate the whole situation is here now.
确实如此 那么现在你应该无法通过管道运输油气了
Indeed, i suppose now you won't be able to deliver.
不会 好消息是
No, here comes the good news
今早 我和Viksund的工程师谈过了
I was speaking this morning to engineers at Viksund.
他们告诉我 运输主管道没有受到太大的影响
and they tell me that the main pipeline is hardly damaged.
所以 石油平台两周内就可以开始工作
So In two weeks from today, we will be fully operationable.
两周内啊 真是了不起
Two weeks, very impressive.
确实很了不起
It is impressive.
所以 我现在需要向挪威人♥民♥保证
So what I need now is to ensure the Norwegian people.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人一定会撤走
that Russians are really gonna leave.
为此我们安排了一个小型记者招待会
So we have prepared a small press conference
就在今天下午
this afternoon for the two of us at...
下午三点 - 三点整
At 3 o'clock. - 3 o'clock.
首先我们需要你保证我们的长♥期♥合作关系
First, what we need is the ganrantee of your long term commitment.
没有达成协议 谈何保证
That guarantee relies on our agreement.
我们注意到
It came to our attention
你的党派已经不再支持你了
that your party is not going to support you anymore.
我们还了解到你会与你的妻子搬去巴黎
And from wider understand you have to move to Paris with your wife
不再管理这些事务
and leave all this behind.
这与我们的协议无关
It's irrelevant when it comes to the agreement.
不 当然有关
No, it's not.
如果你的党派赢得了下一次选举
If your party wins the next election,
他们依然会停止油气生产的
they will cut the oil&gas production again.
那是民♥主♥的根本准则 不是吗
Pill, that's the fundamental principle of democracy, isn't it?
首相先生 我可不是在这讨论民♥主♥准则问题
Mr. Berg, I'm not talking about principles here,
我是在说建立民♥主♥的基本需求
I'm talking about the fundamental needs of democracy,
而这基本需求就是能源
which is energy.
这只是假设
Well,it's totally hypothetical.
这么说很遗憾 但是挪威人♥民♥
The Norwegian people, I'm sorry to say,
他们不会再选我的党派了
they are never gonna brought my party back to office again.
这可说不准
Who knows?
我们所知的就是首相先生要离任了
We have is the opinion of a Prime Miniter leaving the office.
很抱歉 但我们需要你的保证 否则俄♥罗♥斯♥人是不会撤走的
I'm sorry, we need the guarantee. If not,the Russians will stay.
很抱歉
Sorry.
再会 很荣幸见到你 再见
See you, our pleasure. Goodbye.
好 谁来买♥♥单
Yes, who is the lucky one?
我来
I'll take it
十分感谢再见 - 再见
Thank you so much, see you. - Good bye.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, Are you ok?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I am ok
但Maja真的很害怕
But Maja get really scared.
警♥察♥根本不管 他们觉得这是个恶作剧
The police aren't doing anything, they think it was joke or something, so..
我会保护你的 好吗
I’ll see what I can do, ok?
委员先生
Mr. Commissioner.
诶
Yeah
十分感谢你能来
I really appreciate this.
我的意见不算数 这没问题
So, my opinion doesn't count, that's ok.
那么百姓的意见呢What about the opinion of my people?
公♥投♥是吗 有约束力吗
A referendum, will it be binding?
有十年的约束力
It will be binding for ten years.
第三页
Page 3.
给我一点时间考虑一下这几件事情和这个提议
Well, you know, for such matters and this case, I need a minute.
打个电♥话♥
One phone call.
告诉议员 交换条件是对我们施行全面保护
Tell the Councilor that the exchange for this, we want full protection.
你不想要议会的多数席位吗
Don't you need the majority of the parliament?
听着 议会的事情你就不要插手了 懂吗
You know, leave to us thinking about our parliament, ok?
好的
Ok
好的 行 肯定
Right, yeah, sure.
首相先生
Mr. Prime Minister.
我们可以这么做
we can do this.
很好 我很开心
That makes me happy.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you - Thank you.
好 我可以做 只要给我一小时 谢谢
Yes, I can do that just give me an hour, yeah, thank you。
你想进去吗
Hi, You wanna go inside?
那上面吗
Up there?
嗯 我朋友
Yeah, my friends
你朋友在里面吗
Your friends are inside?
我朋友死了 3个朋友都死了
My friends dead, three friends are dead.
他们死于爆♥炸♥吗
They've died in the explosion?
是的
Yes.
我本来也会跟他们一样 死了
I could have been with them, dead.
我们来到这个国家 我去喝点了啤酒放松一下
We came to this country, I go to drink some beer to relax.
然后第二天就发生爆♥炸♥了
And the next day boom...
每个人都死了
Everybody died.
你是工人吗
You were worker?
是的
Yeah.
非常遗憾
Sorry.
Thomas Erikson
Thomas Erikson.
Maxim Ivanov
Maxim Ivanov.
我们今天聚在这里
We are gather here today
来缅怀我们
to remember our countryman
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表