剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I should know. I'm a harpist.
哇 竖琴很复杂的
Wow, the... the harp is very complicated.
是啊 我想让你知道 我已经准备好撩拨了
Yeah, it is. And I thought I should let you know that I'm down to pluck.
我为她感到难为情 但这招似乎对他奏效了
I feel embarrassed for her, but it does seem to be working on him.
嘿 想跟我去散散步吗?
Hey, want to take a walk with me?
我真的被迷住了 格罗斯先生
I am indeed most charmed, Mr. Gross.
好吧
Right.
邀她跟你约会怎么样? 给我看看你会怎么办
All right. What if you just asked her on a date?
行 好的
- Show me how you'd do that. - Yep, yep, yep. Okay.
嘿 安妮莎 要不我们两个 一起去餐厅吃饭吧?
Hey, Aneesa, would you like to go to a restaurant, just the two of us?
我们把所有朋友都叫来也行 随便你想怎么样都行
Or, uh, we can invite all of our friends, or whatever you want to do.
-好 -很差劲吗?
- Okay. - Was it bad?
对
Yeah.
因为我提到把朋友们都请来吗?
Because I mention inviting our friend group?
不 你说什么都不重要
No. What you say doesn't matter.
最重要的是你怎么表达
- How you say it is everything. - Hmm.
看好了
Watch.
嘿 安妮莎
Hey, Aneesa.
要不我们两个 一起去餐厅吃饭吧?
You wanna go out to a restaurant, just the two of us?
我们把所有朋友都叫来也行
Or we can invite all of our friends.
随便你想怎么样都行
Whatever you want.
我的天啊 我甚至不喜欢男人 但这招对我很有效
Oh my God. I don't even like men, and that worked for me.
就是啊 要多用眼神交流
I know. Just use a lot of eye contact.
菲比真的太幸运了 你一直都这样跟她说话吗?
Phoebe is a lucky girl. Do you talk to her like this all the time?
Um...
是啊 虽然我们也不怎么说话 我们大多都
Yeah. I mean, we don't really talk all that much. We mostly...
就是 但也许是这样的?
You know? But, um, maybe?
噢
Oh. Um...
抱歉 那让我的恋情听起来很奇怪 但不奇怪
Sorry. That made my relationship sound bad, but it's not.
其实那就是我现在想要的
It's actually exactly what I want right now.
-找个不跟你说话的女朋友? -不 我们会说话
- To have a girlfriend you don't talk to? - No, we do talk.
我的意思是
I just mean,
比较简单
you know, simplicity.
我知道她是你的好朋友
Like, I know she's your good friend,
但德维很复杂
but Devi is really complicated.
这话倒是真的
That is not untrue.
与她相关的一切都令人摸不着头脑
Stuff with her was always so confusing.
我觉得这是高中最后一年
I just feel like it's my last year of high school,
我想过得简单和好玩一些 不想太伤脑筋
and I want something that's easy, and fun, and doesn't make my brain hurt.
那我希望菲比完全符合你的目标
Well, then I hope Phoebe is exactly what you're looking for.
她符合
She is.
很好
Cool.
谢谢你教的小窍门 我能说 我对你拥有的能力感到害怕吗?
Um, thank you for the tips. And may I say, I am frightened by the powers you possess.
Whew!
不幸的是 我的侄女不能再租这间公♥寓♥了
So, unfortunately, my niece can no longer take the apartment.
把押金还给她吧
So just give her deposit back.
我们就会转身走人 这间漂亮的房♥间就能空出来
We'll be on our way, and this gorgeous room will be available
让给下一个看上这间房♥的天才孩子
for whatever talented child comes across it next.
你为什么想离开?
Why would you wanna leave? Okay?
下周有选角高管会来 来物色《小谢尔顿》里的新恶霸
Some casting execs are coming by next week to scout for Young Sheldon's new bully.
先生 我不是童星
Sir, I am not a child performer.
我成年了
I am an adult.
松林区也有很多成人演员 好吗?
Well, the Pinewoods has plenty of adult performers as well, okay?
如果你要在房♥间里拍摄 那请你拉一块防水布
But if you're gonna film in the room, I do ask that you put down a tarp.
天啊
Oh God.
她不会留下来 把文件还给我们 然后我们就走人
She is not staying. Just give us the paperwork so we can leave.
好吧 你可以解除租约 但押金还是归我
All right. You can get out of your lease. But I'm keeping the deposit.
不行 押金含有第一个月 最后一个月 还有中间三个月的租金
No, no, no, no. That was my first month, last month, and three months in the middle.
-我所有的存款都在里面 -那是你所有的存款
- That's... That's all my money. - That's all your money.
那你应该考虑当成人演员
Well, you should consider being an adult performer then.
好痛 你是不是咬了我的舌头?
Ow. Did you just bite my tongue?
对 我有点坏哦 你怕吗?
Yeah, I'm a little bit wicked. Are you scared?
我可以肯定地说 我害怕
I can safely say I am.
斯黛拉!轮到你上台了
Stella! You're on next.
我的艺术使命在召唤我 回头见吧 也许我可以咬点别的东西
My art calls. Maybe I'll see you later, and I can bite something else.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
郑重声明 我没有那些奇怪的癖好
For the record, I was not into any of that.
我不会评判你的 做你自己就好
No judgment here. You do you.
等等 安妮莎 听着 我知道我们有一阵子没说话了
Wait, Aneesa. Look, I know that we haven't talked much in a while,
刚刚发生了奇怪的互动 才让我们聊了起来
and this is certainly a bizarre interaction to get us chatting,
但我欠你一句道歉
but I owe you an apology.
法比奥拉告诉我说 我们在一起的时候 我很不是东西…
Fabiola told me I was a real douchebag to you when we were together...
法比奥拉说了那话?
Fabiola said that to you?
对 就在她让我吐了之后 别担心
Yeah. Right after she made me barf. Don't worry about it.
不管怎么样 真的很抱歉
Anyways, I'm really sorry.
谢谢你向我道歉
I appreciate the apology.
你的舌头都被咬破了 说这话肯定不容易
It must have been hard to say with your tongue all bitten up.
所以你和斯黛拉是认真的? 是奔着结婚去的吗?
So, uh, you and Stella pretty serious?
不 我不觉得是认真的
- Do I hear wedding bells? - No, I don't think so.
再说了 她应该是有稳定的伴侣 对象是这个夜晚
Plus, I think she's already in a committed relationship with the night.
你呢?你恋爱了吗?
What about you? Are you seeing anyone?
没有啦
Nah, not really.
我是说 可能是有那么一个人
I mean, there might be someone.
是吗?谁?
Oh, really? Who?
只是朋友而已
Just a friend.
我真的很喜欢你的歌♥ 很好听
I really liked your song. It was really nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
听我一句劝吧
Let me give you some advice.
不要爱上朋友
Do not fall for a friend.
就算当时感觉是个好主意
Even if it feels like a good idea at the time,
但最终都会以悲剧收场
you are just setting yourself up to be miserable.
本 你没有资格给我任何 情感上的建议 好吗?
Ben, you're in no position to give me romantic advice about anything, okay?
-好 我只是想帮忙 -是的 你让我知道什么不该做
- Okay. I was just trying to help. - You did. You showed me what not to do.
德维跟她那有着天使之声的 低音男歌♥手一起溜走了
Devi had stolen away with her angel-voiced crooner,
现在要做的只剩下一件事了
and now there was only one thing left to do.
今晚有种特别的感觉 你不觉得吗?
There's something about tonight, don't you think?
也许是因为苏门答腊深烘咖啡的香气
Maybe it's the smell of Sumatra dark roast
或只是因为我们之间很来电
or just the electricity.
我能吻你吗?
Can I kiss you?
我很愿意
I would love that.
太扫兴了 这灯真像是灵光一现啊
Yikes. Those lights are certainly illuminating.
好了 到此为止
Okay, that's it.
大家别再亲热了 咖啡馆关门了
Everyone stop making out. The coffeehouse is closed.
这是学校 不是红灯区
This is a school. Not the red-light district.
Ugh.
对啊 我觉得你们俩很般配
Oh, yeah, that pairing makes sense to me.
那你现在想当我女朋友了吗?
So, do you want to be my girlfriend now?
充分披露:我不信一夫一妻制那一套
Full disclosure, I do not believe in monogamy.
我已经和虚拟世界的几个天神 建立了非常认真的关系了
And I'm already in serious relationships with several avatars in the virtual world.
亚历山卓 我们不要用承诺来束缚自己
Alejandro, let's not spoil tonight
毁了这个美妙的夜晚
by trying to shackle ourselves with commitment.
该走了 你们这些小变♥态♥ 别逼我打开洒水器
Time to go, you little perverts. Don't make me turn the sprinklers on.
帕克斯顿 第一次社区服务顺利吗?
Paxton, hey, how'd your first community service go?
-希望不会是最后一次吧? -不 不会是我最后一次
- Hopefully, it won't be your last, right? - No, it won't be my last.
-嗨 你想跟我出去吗? -好啊
- Hi, you wanna head out with me? - Yeah.
-助人为乐嘛 -太棒了
- I actually liked helping out. - That's fantastic.
今晚至少拓宽了一名学生的视野 这让我感到欣慰
It's good to know tonight broadened at least one student's horizons
不只是学校批准的纵欲狂欢会
and wasn't just some school-sanctioned orgy.
你们是在化学实验室里鬼混吗?
Were y'all fooling around in the chem lab?
有没有搞错啊?太可恶了
Come on now, that's just nasty.
嘿 今晚过得好吗?
Hey, having a good night?
挺好的
Yeah, I actually am.
看得出来
Looks like it.
这段时间 每次我看到你 你都在跟不同的男生玩
Every time I see you these days, you're like chillin' with a different dude.
你现在成了玩咖了?
Are you, like, a player now?
算是吧 你担心我 会抢走你的风头吗?
Basically. Oh, are you worried that I'm going to steal your thunder?
有一点
Mmm, little bit. Little bit.
Mmm.
听着 我要为上次我们的对话 向你道歉
So look, I'm sorry about the last time we spoke,
我以为你会介意我跟菲比在一起
that I thought you would care about me being with Phoebe.
你显然早就已经放下了
You've obviously way moved on.
对 等等 真的不好意思 你叫什么名字来着?帕克希尔?
Yeah. Wait, I am so sorry. What's your name again? Paxil?
该死 她很冷血
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表