剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
You ride to school on a bicycle with a little basket on it?
是啊 那又怎么样?
Yeah, what about it?
你长得像那种会被有纹身的男友 骑着哈雷摩托车送到学校的人
You just seem like you'd get dropped off on a Harley by some tatted-up boyfriend.
不 没有哈雷 也没有男朋友
Nope. No Harley, no boyfriend.
所以你完全不走朋克摇滚风?
Hmm. So, you're not like punk rock at all?
你想知道我暑假的工作是什么吗?
Uh, you want to know what my summer job is?
我在商场的熊熊工作室工作
- Mmm. - I'm working at Build-A-Bear in the mall.
什么?
What?
我们一周营业七天
We're open seven days a week.
我穿着小围裙 告诉孩子们 一个合成纤维的填充玩具爱他们
I wear a tiny apron and tell kids that a synthetic lump of stuffing loves them.
-你应该来 -对 我想见识一下 我会去的
- You should come by. - Yeah. I want to see that. I'm there.
那就约好了 不必是“约会”的那种约 对不起…
It's a date. I mean, it doesn't have to be, like, a "date" date. Sorry...
我想跟你约会
- Uh... - I'd go on a date.
噢
Oh.
好啊 挺好的
Okay. Cool.
那我们就约会吧
Then we'll go on a date.
很好
Cool.
好吧 虽然默默地盯着对方很好玩
Oh, well, as fun as it is silently staring at each other,
但我得回到车上了 我爸爸脾气暴躁
I've, uh, got to get back to the car. My dad overheats easily.
很好 行啊
Great. Okay.
那等我给你打电♥话♥
Well, I'll call you.
♪ Shake with a fever, I'm a believer ♪
♪ Right in the middle of an omen... ♪
各位 今天我们有客人
You guys, we have a visitor with us today.
大家跟德维打个招呼吧 她明年可能会加入我们
Everyone, say hey to Devi. She might be joining us next year.
大家好 你们的学校好漂亮 闻起来也很香
Hi, everyone. Your school is so beautiful and smells amazing.
比我们的格雷德空气清新剂好多了
Way better than our Glade plugins.
谢谢你 德维
Thank you, Devi.
好了 各位 希望你们昨晚 有机会把《虚构集》读完了
All right, everyone, I hope you all had a chance to finish Ficciones last night.
-对 -是的
- Yep. - Oh, yeah.
好吧 那就干正事吧
Okay, so let's do what we do.
有很多旁白都用他的名字 我觉得这点很有趣
I thought it was so interesting how a lot of his narrators had his own name.
对 我也注意到了 感觉他们好像不是他 但就是他
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's like, they're not him, but they are him.
是的 完全正确 就是…
Yeah, that's exactly right. Like...
德维以前从来没上过这种课
Devi had never been in a class like this before,
不是因为大家都坐在地上
and not because everyone was sitting on the ground
不用举手就能发言
and talking without raising their hand.
而是因为每个人都完成了作业
It was that everyone had actually done their homework
也都在乎要学到东西
and cared about learning something.
还有你们注意到 迷宫的主题一直出现吗?
Also, did you notice the labyrinth motif kept coming up?
我感觉那真的是对自♥由♥意志的评论
That really felt like a commentary on free will.
德维 迷宫会让你想到什么?
What do labyrinths make you think of, Devi?
噢 我还没看过那本书 抱歉
Oh, um, I actually haven't read the book. Sorry.
别感到抱歉 我知道你没有读过
Oh, don't be sorry. I know you haven't read it.
我只是想听听你的想法
I'm just trying to pick your brain.
迷宫对你来说意味着什么?
Mazes, labyrinths. What do they signify to you?
噢
Oh. Uh...
人生没有直路可走?
That there's no one straight path in life?
我们有选择 一些选择可能会通向死胡同
That we have choices and some can lead us to dead ends,
但另外的选择 可能会把我们引向意想不到的地方
but others can take us to places we never thought we'd go.
哇 我喜欢 谢谢你 德维
Wow. I love it. Thank you, Devi.
好
Okay.
而且你可以侃侃而谈 表达自己的意见
And, like, you can talk and express yourself,
当个聪明人很酷
and it's cool to be smart.
本来就应该这样
As it should be.
也没有扫性学究团 也没有帅哥角
And there's no UN or Hot Pocket.
每个人都是书呆子
Everyone's kind of a nerd.
我觉得我可能可以融入其中
I think I actually might fit in.
你们有人想跟我交换位置吗?
Do either of you want to switch seats with me
因为你们不停跟对方说话
since you're talking to each other so much?
不用了 我们不喜欢中间的位置
- No, no. We don't like the middle seat. - Mm-mm.
好 然后呢?
Okay, and then?
妈妈 我想去这里上学
Mom, I think I want to go.
是吗?
- You do? - Mm-hmm.
-你想吃爆米花吗? -好啊
- Do you want the popcorn? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ooh.
-我这儿有烟熏杏仁 -好啊 吃花生吗?
- I got, uh, smoked almonds. Do ya... - Yeah.
但我以为你说你不想去!
But I thought you said you didn't want to go!
我知道 但我到了那里之后 发现自己很喜欢
I know, but once I got there, I liked it.
好胜的那部分自己占了上风
The competitive part of me really kicked in.
那淫♥荡♥的那部分你呢?
But what about the horny part of you?
记住 那边没有发生性关系的可能
Remember, there are no sexual prospects there
因为他们都是反主流的丑八怪
because they're all crunchy uggos.
好吧 那我猜我得接受 当一个没用的东西
Well, then I guess I'll have to be cool being the sad sack
带着处♥女♥之身去上大学
who goes to college as a virgin.
但也许我会把第一次 献给一个性感的教授
But, hey, maybe I'll lose it to a sexy professor
他能在多方面教育我
that'll educate me in more ways than one.
好吧 既然你有那个幻想 我们也没办法争辩了
All right, it's hard to argue with that fantasy.
朋友们 我知道这会毁了 我们毕业班的计划 但我会回来的
Guys, I know this screws up our plans for senior year, but I'll be back.
我是说 你们俩已经过得多姿多彩了
I mean, you both already have so many cool things going on anyway.
埃莉诺 你有高大上的 好莱坞经纪人和特伦特
Eleanor, you have your fancy Hollywood agent and Trent.
法比奥拉 你现在和艾迪森在一起了
And, Fabiola, you're with Addison now.
你们不会注意到我不在了
You guys won't notice that I'm gone.
不是真的 但不管怎样 你要等到秋天才走呢
Not true. But regardless, you don't leave until the fall.
我们还可以一起过夏天
We still have the summer.
我们不必现在就悲伤
We don't need to be sad about it right now.
-噢 我们该坐下了 -好
- Oh. We should sit down. - Yep.
特伦特 你在做什么? 上去和同届同学集♥合♥吧
Trent, what are you doing? Get up there with your class.
我和他们不是一届的
They're not my class.
是的 去啊!
Yes, they are. Go!
不 他们不是
No, they're not.
埃莉诺 我没考及格
Eleanor, I failed.
我的毕业班成绩不及格 所以现在我得复读了
I failed senior year, and now I have to repeat it.
你没及格?
You failed?
我好丢人啊
I'm so embarrassed.
我不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you
因为我不想看到你脸上失望的表情
'cause I couldn't bear to see the disappointment in your face.
我不失望 我很兴奋
I'm not disappointed. I'm thrilled.
我们可以再在一起度过一年 我要感谢上帝让你当个差生
We get to be together for another year. Thank God you're so terrible at school.
谢谢你 瓦兹沃斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Wadsworth,
你给了一番扣人心弦的 关于男性权利的讨论
for that riveting discussion on men's rights.
肖娜 明年我得让你 提前读一遍校友演讲 好吗?
Shawna, next year I'm gonna need to see the alumni speech ahead of time, okay? All right.
好了 2022届的同学们
Alrighty, class of 2022.
我觉得你们会为下一位讲者感到兴奋
Ah. I think you're gonna be very excited about our next speaker
因为你们投票选了他来演讲
because you voted for him.
所以请大家欢迎 帕克斯顿·霍尔-吉田先生
So please welcome Mr. Paxton Hall-Yoshida.
那是我最好的朋友!
That's my best friend!
-嗨 -我爱上你了!
- Hi. - I'm in love with you!
谢谢 听着 我知道你们都期望我
Thank you. So, listen, I know you're all expecting me to, like,
在舞台上喝一杯酒 或跳一支热舞什么的
take a shot on stage or do a sexy dance or whatever.
我不会那么做的
But I'm not gonna do that.
我倒是要讨论一下勤学苦练
Instead, I'm gonna talk about hard work.
-嘘! -特伦特 拜托 兄弟
- Boo! - Trent. Come on, man.
抱歉 那是本能反应 我爱你 兄弟
Sorry. Reflex. I love you, bro.
很长一段时间以来 我一直没有这么努力过
For the longest time, I never really had to work that hard.
老实说 很多东西对我来说 都是触手可及的
And honestly, things came really easily for me
因为我游泳很厉害 而且根据学校年鉴
because I was dope at swimming, and according to the yearbook,
我长得挺帅的
I'm kind of pretty.
但后来有人给我展示了 如何逼自己一把
But then someone showed me how to push myself.
哇 他说的是你呀 德维 挺浪漫的吧?
Whoa. He's talking about you, Devi. That's kind of romantic, right?
那个人让我尝试我不擅长的事
And that person made me try things that I was bad at.
比如学习 这种感觉糟糕透了
Like studying. And it sucked so bad.
但我很感激
But I am so grateful.
因为现在我知道 我不仅仅是一个徒有外表的花瓶
Because now I know that I'm more than just the hot guy or the popular guy.
我其实是个很善良的人 也算聪明
I'm actually a really nice guy and a sort of smart guy.
我给你们的建议就是 要逼自己一把
My advice to you is to push yourself out there,
反抗别人对你的期待
defy other people's expectations of you,
不要让自己被任何标签定义
and don't ever let a label define you.
既然说到这里 我想把麦克风交给
And with that, I would like to hand the mic over to someone who
一个通过努力获得真正发言权的人 就是最优秀毕业生布兰达·康
actually really earned the right to speak, our valedictorian Brenda Kang.
等等 德维 你的胃怎么没有揪得紧紧的?
Hold up. Devi, why isn't your stomach in knots?
帕克斯顿·霍-吉算是 对全校做了一番关于你的演讲
Paxton H-Y basically gave a speech about you to the entire school.
你感觉还好吗?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表