剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
What if we played, like, spin the bottle?
好吧 脑筋急转弯里面 也有一个可以转的陀螺
Well, well, there's also a spinner in Brain Cranker,
要么会让你演一场历史事件
and it tells you whether you have to act out a historical event
或是做长除法
or do long division.
你们好啊?
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
酷 我喜欢脑筋急转弯
Cool. I love Brain Cranker.
嗨 我是艾迪森
Hi, I'm Addison.
我是法拉比
I Flabby.
法比奥拉
Fabiola.
你们还记得辩论大赛的帕克吧
Hey. And you guys remember Parker from the debate tournament.
当然
Of course.
大家好啊 准备好玩游戏了吗?
Hi, everybody. Who's ready to get their game on?
等等 这真的是游戏之夜?
Wait, this is an actual game night?
我以为这只是你对父母的说辞
I thought that was just what you're telling your parents.
哦 不是
Oh. Um, no.
但这是一场前卫的游戏之夜
But it is like an edgy game night.
你可以在拼字游戏里面写脏话
Like, you can put swear words down in Scrabble if you want.
-拼字字典里有脏话呀… -闭嘴 法比奥拉
- They're in the Scrabble dictionary. - Shut up, Fabiola.
随便吧 只要有酒就行
Whatever. As long as there's booze.
有的 马上就送来 请稍等
Yep. Coming right up. One moment, please.
糟糕 我一心只想着把卧室布置得 性感点 买♥♥了蜡烛什么的
Crap. I was so focused on getting candles and stuff for my sexy bedroom,
但完全忘了要买♥♥酒 你们有带什么吗?
I forgot all about alcohol. Did you guys happen to bring anything?
我的包里有旅行装漱口水
I have a travel size mouthwash in my bag.
我给特伦特发短♥信♥
- I'll text Trent. - Mmm.
嗨 酒就在路上 在等待期间
Hi, liquor is en route, but while we're waiting,
冰箱里有一瓶三升的老激浪饮料
there is an old three-liter of Mountain Dew in back of the fridge.
已经没有气泡了 但糖分和咖♥啡♥因♥可能会让你们上头
The bubbles are gone, but the sugar and caffeine could really mess you up.
你妈妈至少有药吧?
Does your mom at least have any pills?
我敢肯定的是 她有一大箱好市多买♥♥的洛哌丁胺
Uh... I know for sure she has a huge box of Imodium from Costco.
你们别担心 我有比酒更刺♥激♥的东西
Guys, don't worry. I have something way more exciting than booze.
如果你拿到了口哨先生的卡片 一个人就要吹口哨
Then, if you pick a Mr. Whistler card, one person whistles
另一组就需要用黏土捏一条线索
while the other team has to sculpt a clue out of clay.
你说你有比酒更好玩的东西 我以为是笑气
Ugh! When you said you had something more fun than booze, I thought you meant whippets.
埃莉诺 酒在来的路上了吗?
Uh, Eleanor, the booze should be on its way, right?
是的 本来应该在路上 但有个好玩的转折
Yes, it should be, but in a fun little twist,
就是特伦特的身份证在酒铺被没收了
Trent's ID was confiscated at the liquor store.
好 麦蒂在隐山开派对
Okay. Mattie's having a party in the Hills.
我们能去那儿吗?
Can we please just go to that?
你们知道我现在不太好受 不能清醒
You know I can't be sober with my feelings right now.
不 别走啊
No, no, no, no. Don't leave.
我很抱歉 但帕克的父母在闹离婚
I'm so sorry, but Parker's parents are getting divorced,
他今晚要跟我一起待着 我要满足他的要求
and he's staying with me tonight, and I think I just have to do what he wants.
但我想让我们过一下二人世界
But I wanted us to have some alone time.
我当然也想这样 但现在进退两难
Well, yeah, I obviously want that too, but I'm kind of in a bind here.
老兄 走吧
Dude, let's go.
非常抱歉 德维
I'm so sorry, Devi.
Okay. Bye.
德维输了两局
Devi was 0 for 2.
她没有亲近德斯的朋友 也没有亲近他的身体
She hadn't gotten closer to either Des's friends or Des's body,
现在她被迫清醒着忍♥受脑筋急转弯
and now she would be forced to endure a sober game of Brain Cranker.
-嘿 -帕克斯顿?
- Hey. - Paxton?
-大家好吗? -还有特伦特
- What's up, everyone? - And Trent.
帕克斯顿来救我了
Paxton came to my rescue.
酒铺拒绝认我的身份证 即使我拿的是朱蒂阿姨的证件
The liquor store wouldn't take my ID even though it's my Aunt Judy's license,
她和我长得几乎一模一样
and she and I look exactly alike.
来了
Boom.
太好了 马里布朗姆酒 这东西总能让我吐
Yes, Malibu. This stuff always makes me puke.
帕克斯顿 你是我的英雄!
Paxton, you're my hero.
别担心 没关系
Don't worry about it. It's fine.
好了 美术辅♥导♥老师 我来了
All right, art tutor. I'm here.
来教我吧
Tutor away.
教我怎么画得更好 教什么都行
Show me how to draw better or whatever.
哇 听起来你是抱着开放的心态而来
Wow. Sounds like you've come with an open mind
已经准备好尊重我的工作了
and are ready to respect what I do.
拜托 你得承认这是胡来 对吧?
Come on, you have to admit this is bullshit, right?
我可以在上面签上班克斯的名字 然后卖♥♥上一百万美元
Like I could just write Banksy on this and sell it for a million bucks.
好吧 那你会因为诈骗罪被捕 而且我不认为艺术是胡来的
Well, then, you'd be arrested for fraud, and no, I don't think art is bullshit.
我想将来成为艺术家
I'd actually like to be an artist someday,
所以你的态度很侮辱人 我现在要走人了
so your attitude is pretty insulting, and now I'm going to leave.
别 玛歌♥ 对不起
No. Margot, I'm sorry.
我真的不知道该怎么画
I really don't know how to do this.
好吗?我需要帮助
Okay? I need help.
你是说你需要辅♥导♥吗?
Oh, like you mean you need tutoring?
好吧 是的 我需要别人辅♥导♥我 我画技很烂
Ugh, fine. Yes. I need tutoring. I suck at drawing.
首先 你不是画技很烂 你的画很烂是因为你不在乎
First of all, you don't suck at drawing. Your drawing sucks because you don't care.
我应该在乎什么? 这是个梨 毫无意义
What am I supposed to care about? It's a pear. It's meaningless.
要是你不赋予它意义 它就只能毫无意义了
It's only meaningless if you don't give it any meaning.
-你需要通过这个梨来表达自己 -怎么做到?我跟梨没什么共同点
- You need to express yourself through it. - How? I have nothing in common with it.
如果你说我长着梨型身材 我会杀了你的
And I will kill you if you say my body type.
你放轻松 盯着那只梨看看
Just chill out and look at the pear
试图找到情感上的共鸣
and try and find some sort of emotional connection.
-你有什么感觉? -好饿
- What do you feel? - Hungry.
好吧 我不知道
All right. I... I don't know.
它看起来好像受了伤 有点伤心
I guess it looks a little sad and bruised.
这是好的开始 还有呢?
Good start. What else?
有点孤独 毫无遮蔽
Kind of lonely and exposed.
所有人都在看着它 指手画脚
You know, like everyone's staring at him and judging him.
好 记住那种感觉
Okay. Hold on to that feeling.
现在画出来
Now draw.
她那么做的时候 我很喜欢
I love when she does that.
说实话 脑筋急转弯太好玩了
Not gonna lie, Brain Cranker friggin' ruled.
看到没?我早说了
See. Told ya.
接下来该玩什么呢?猜明星?
So, what should we play next? Celebrity?
好啊 所有人都写下几个名字
- Ooh, yeah. - Yes, everyone, write down some names,
拜托不要写没人听说过的 19世纪歌♥舞杂耍演员的名字
and please don't make them Vaudeville actors from the 1800s that no one's ever heard of.
嘿 拉塔科夫斯基怎么写来着?
Hey, how do you spell Ratajkowski?
要是你第一个想到的是那个人 菲比应该要不高兴了
I don't think Phoebe would appreciate that that's the first person you thought of.
其实菲比很喜欢小艾拉塔
Actually, Phoebe loves Emrata.
还在储物柜里贴着她怀孕的照片
She has her pregnancy photo up in her locker...
而且我们分手了
...but also, we broke up.
是吗?
Oh, you did?
我不知道 很遗憾
I didn't know. I'm sorry.
对 几周前分的 这样对大家都好
Yeah. A couple of weeks ago. It was for the best.
她人很好 但我觉得需要一个能挑战我的人 你懂不?
She was nice, but I just think I need someone who challenges me, you know?
我写完名字了
Well, I finished my names.
有没有碗或帽子之类的 让我把纸条放进去?
Is there like a bowl or a hat or something I could put them in.
-帕克斯顿 你能去拿一下吗? -没关系 我去拿吧
- Maybe, Paxton, you can go get one? - No, it's okay. I'll go grab one.
我再去拿点饮料
And I'll grab more drinks.
特伦特 你想再来一杯 威士忌配水果圈吗?
Trent, babe, you want another whiskey and Fruit Loops?
好啊 喝起来有点像珍珠奶茶
Yes, please. It's kind of like boba.
嘿 你的派对棒极了
Hey, your party's gorgina.
大家都很开心
Everyone's having a blast.
你想把德斯带走 来个有快♥感♥的拥抱吗?现在是时候了
You want to steal Des away for a sensuous embrace? Now's the time.
你说得对 那我们应该上楼了
You're right. We should get up there.
我想在我妈回家之前 跟他有足够的亲热时间
I want enough time with him before my mom gets home,
我应该去检查一下那些在燃烧的蜡烛 我一直都没管呢
and also, I should check on all those burning candles I left unattended.
我可以说 这段感情真的 让你变得很不一样吗?
May I just say, you really are different in this relationship?
你更自在和自信了
You're like much more at ease and confident.
就是啊 我想是因为 德斯上的是另一所学校
I know. I think it's because Des goes to a different school.
他不认识舍曼奥克斯高中的呆瓜德维
Like, he doesn't know Sherman Oaks dork Devi.
他只认识下课后的酷德维
He only knows after-hours, cool Devi
既有趣 在年鉴里也没跟老师列在一起
who's fun and definitely wasn't listed with the teachers in the yearbook.
郑重申明
For the record,
-我觉得舍曼奥克斯的德维也很有趣 -谢谢你 小埃
- I also think Sherman Oaks Devi is fun. - Thanks, El.
现在去探索彼此的身体吧 之后把一切告诉我
Now, go explore each other's bodies, and tell me everything after.
恶心 但那好吧
Ew, but also sure.
我马上就过去 特伦特想让我把绿色的水果圈挑出来
I'll be right there. Trent likes me to pick out the green Fruit Loops.
好
Okay.
好 这个很简单
Ah! Okay. This one's easy.
他是国家地理系列纪录片 《欢迎来到地球》的主持人
He's the host of the National Geographic docuseries, Welcome to Earth,
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表