剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Do you feel okay?
你醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
天啊 特伦特留级这事把我高兴坏了
Oh my God. I am so happy Trent has to stay back.
德维 你现在要去科罗拉多州了
I don't think I could handle losing the both of you
我应该承受不了失去你们两个
now that you're going to Colorado, Devi.
你要去吗?
You're going?
嘿 是的 我决定了
Hey, uh, yeah. I just decided.
好
Okay.
我们晚点再打给你
We'll call you later.
好
O-Okay.
我想我应该恭喜你
Then I guess I should congratulate you.
我也该恭喜你
Mmm. And I, you.
现在学校归你了 享受你的恐怖统治吧
Now the school's all yours. Enjoy your reign of terror.
是啊
Yeah, right.
只是我不想让你去 大卫
It's just that, uh, I don't want you to go, David.
行啊
Sure. Sure, sure, sure.
因为你需要我烦人的个性 来激起你的竞争劲头
'Cause you need my annoying personality to fuel your competitive drive.
我不觉得你的个性很烦人
I don't think your personality is annoying.
嘿 我喜欢你的个性
Hey, I... I like your personality.
-你每天都要说两次我烦人 -是 只是开玩笑
- You call me annoying twice a day. - Yeah, as a joke.
好吧 那你为什么不想让我去?
Okay, then why don't you want me to go?
因为…
Because...
我会想念你的
I'll miss you.
很想念
A lot.
等等 她的胃现在倒是揪成一团了
Wait, there's the stomach knots.
小德!
Lil' D!
中本!
Medium B!
哇 你在台上的演讲精彩极了
Wow, you did so good up there.
你还让特伦特哭了 任务完成了
And you made Trent cry. So mission accomplished.
是啊 好样的 兄弟
Yeah, excellent work, bro.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
前排有几个女生好像很生气
There were a few girls in the front row who seemed genuinely pissed
因为我没有跳热舞
I didn't do a sexy dance,
除此之外 我感觉还挺好的
but otherwise, I felt good.
很好
Nice.
好 我得走了 但恭喜你啊 帕克斯顿
Okay, uh, I got to run, but, uh, congrats, Paxton.
谢谢你 哥们
Thanks, man.
所以你听到我向你公开致意了吗?
So, did you hear my shoutout to you?
听到了 谢谢你
I did. Thank you for that.
好的
Yeah.
我欠你很多 德维
Well, I owe you a lot, Devi.
我知道我们经历了起起落落
I know we've had some ups and downs,
但要是没有你 我应该上不了大学
but I probably wouldn't be going to college if it weren't for you.
其实我也有很多方面要感谢你
Well, I actually have a lot to thank you for too.
这话很奇怪 我也不想把你吓到
This is a weird thing to say, and I don't want to creep you out,
但是…
but...
但你帮我渡过了丧父之痛
...you kind of got me through the death of my dad.
是吗?我是怎么做到的?
I did? How?
通过成为我的梦想
By being a dream.
对了 你应该找时间 来亚利桑那州探望我
Well, hey, you should come visit me in Arizona some time.
我会让你做一些大学水平的功课
I'll let you do some of my college-level homework.
-对 好痛啊! -真的吗?
- Yeah. Ow! Okay. - Ah. Seriously?
帕克斯顿!
Paxton!
爸爸!
Dad!
-回头见 -哦!
- I'll see ya. - Oh!
噢
Oh.
自从你上台后 你♥爸♥爸就哭个不停
Your dad's been crying since the moment you got on the stage.
我真为你骄傲
I'm just so proud of you.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
-谢谢爸爸 -好 轮到我了
- Thanks, Dad. - Okay, my turn.
德维走回家时
As Devi walked home,
她意识到她将青春的很大一部分时间
she realized that she had spent so much of her young life
都花在了对未来的执着上
obsessed with the future.
总算有了她容身之处的未来
A future where she would finally fit in.
但如果今天教会她了什么 就是她已经融入进去了
But if today taught her anything, it was that she already fit in.
正如她父亲证明的那样 这辈子没有任何必定会发生的事
And as her father proved, there are no guarantees in this life.
突然间 她觉得当下非常珍贵
Suddenly, she felt like the present was a very precious thing,
她不想浪费
and she did not want to waste it.
妈妈
Mom.
德维?你没事吧?
Devi? Are you okay?
我不想去
I don't want to go.
你不想去哪里?
Uh, you don't want to go where?
去灌木丛学校
To the Shrubland School.
你当然要去 我们已经决定了
Of course you're going. We decided.
不 我还不想离开你
No, I don't want to leave you yet.
德维 你必须要这样做
Devi, you have to.
这是为了你的未来 也是你父亲想要的
It's for your future. It's what your father would have wanted.
但我也有关于爸爸的回忆
But I have memories of Dad too,
他会希望我们在一起
and he would want us to be together.
我只是…我还需要跟你多待一年
I just... I need one more year with you.
我们无法预料接下来会发生什么
We don't know what's gonna happen.
好吗?你看看爸爸
Okay? Look at Dad.
我只是…我需要跟你多待一些时间
I just... I need more time with you.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
好 可以的 宝贝
Yeah. It's okay, kanna.
但只能多待一年
But only one more year.
你不能像住在街那头的 卡萝的儿子一样
You can't be like Carol's son from down the street
50岁了还跟妈妈住在一起
who's still living with his mother at 50.
德维听了瑞安博士的建议
Devi had listened to Dr. Ryan's advice.
她抱着开放的心态
She'd been open,
虽然她高中最后一年 将在舍曼奥克斯度过
and even though she was staying in Sherman Oaks for senior year,
但她的梦想已经进化了
her dream had evolved.
(法比奥拉)
天啊!这条色情短♥信♥ 是要发给艾迪森的 对不起!
OMG! That sext was meant for Addison. I'm so sorry!
Hmm.
Hmm?
但也许旧的梦想中有一部分
But there was maybe one part of the old dream
依然能激起她的兴趣
that still interested her,
根据瑞安博士的说法 她准备好给自己惊喜了
and per Dr. Ryan, she was about to surprise herself.
你好 帕蒂让我进来了
Hi. Patty let me in.
好 有何贵干?
Okay. What can I help you with?
♪ I was eager, young and abandoning ♪
(一次免费性♥爱♥)
♪ I would force you to love me ♪
♪ I would force you to stay ♪
♪ I would force you to love me ♪
♪ I would stand in your way ♪
♪ And you can't take off without me now ♪
♪ And you can't take off without me now ♪
♪ And you can't take off without me now ♪
♪ And you can't take off without me now ♪
♪ Traveled to the older spaces ♪
♪ To find you there in the golden places ♪
♪ We made out in Chicago, baby ♪
♪ You grabbed my face ♪
♪ And you can't take off without me now ♪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表