剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
-讲述地球多样化的生态系统 -威尔·史密斯
- about our planet's diverse ecosystem. - Will Smith.
没错
Yes.
你怎么不说《新鲜王子妙事多》 或贾登和薇洛的爸爸?
Babe, why didn't you say Fresh Prince or Jaden and Willow's dad?
我怎么没想到呢?
Oh, those would've been good.
嘿 你想上楼吗?
Hey, do you want to go upstairs?
好啊
Uh, yes.
等等 帕克去哪了?
Wait, where did Parker go?
不 我今晚要跟德斯一起
No, I'm staying with Des tonight
因为我现在不想看到你和妈妈
'cause I don't want to see you or Mom right now.
你们在乎我喝醉吗?
What do you care if I'm drunk?
他们听到的球拍声
Turned out the racket they'd heard
来自于一副对德维来说 特别重要的真正球拍
was from an actual racket that happened to be very important to Devi.
看看这个 宝贝
Look at this, kanna.
爸爸在易趣上买♥♥了 一副有历史的球拍
Daddy bought a piece of tennis history on eBay.
约翰·麦肯罗是最后一名 用木球拍赢得温网的选手
John McEnroe was the last player to ever win Wimbledon with a wooden racket.
他就是拿着这副球拍赢的?
And that was his racket that won?
不 这是他包里的备用球拍 但还是属于他的
No, this was a backup racket in his bag, but still, it was his.
那是我最珍贵的财产
It is now my most prized possession.
甚至比你不让我告诉妈妈的 游戏机更珍贵吗?
Even more than your PlayStation I can't tell Mommy about?
对 这副球拍 也许你也可以不告诉妈妈
Yes. Also, maybe don't tell Mommy about this.
不便宜呢
It wasn't cheap.
帕克 我能不能…
Parker, can I please just...
我说要退出射箭俱乐部的时候 你们说我们家的人不轻言放弃
When I asked to leave Archery Club, you said this isn't a family of quitters.
-那你为什么要放弃妈妈? -哎呀!
- So why do you just get to quit on Mom? - Ow!
-放轻松 帕克 德维 你没事吧? -兄弟 把球拍给我
- Easy, Parker. Devi, you okay? - Give me the racket, bro.
你不能乱动别人的东西 这副球拍很重要
You can't just go messing with other people's stuff. This is important.
那为什么要把它放到垃圾堆里?
Then why is it just sitting in a pile of junk?
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我看到你跑上楼梯了
I saw you run up the stairs.
嘿 我没事
Hey, yeah, I-I'm fine.
帕克喝醉了 拿着我爸爸的旧球拍
Uh, Parker was just drunk and was hitting things in the garage
打车♥库♥里的东西 我生气了
with my dad's old racket, and I flipped out.
对不起 那孩子像白♥痴♥一样
I'm sorry. That kid seemed like a tool.
你这是准备通灵呢
So are you, like, about to do a séance in here,
或是说这些蜡烛是给新男友准备的?
or are these candles for the new boyfriend?
我想要浪漫一点
I was trying to be romantic or whatever.
等等 你怎么从来没有为我做过这种事?
Hold up. How come you never did this for me?
我喜欢把围巾罩在灯上
I love a lamp scarf.
我不知道 我担心你会觉得我在胡闹
I don't know. I'd be worried you'd think I was lame.
不会啊 这很酷
Nah, this is... this is cool.
蜡烛很性感 但也让人放松
The candles are, like, sexy, but also relaxing.
你想下楼吗?
Do you want to come downstairs?
我们要开始玩冷知识游戏 但我不想跟特伦特一组了
We're starting trivia, and I'd love someone who's not Trent to be on my team.
好啊
Sure.
等一下
Wait, hold up.
什么?我的鼻环又流血了吗?
What? Is my nose ring bleeding again?
它怎么都好不起来
Ugh! It will not heal.
不 你只是…
No, you just...
嗨
Hi.
帕克只是想道歉
Parker just wanted to apologize.
很抱歉我用你的球拍乱打东西
I'm sorry I was hitting stuff with your racket.
我太自私了
That was inconsiderate of me.
我应该更尊重你的旧垃圾
I should've been more respectful of your old trash.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我想我们要走了 那再见吧
Listen, I think we're just gonna head out. So, uh, see you.
两真一假
Hmm. Two truths and a lie.
我养了只宠物山羊 我讨厌豌豆 我的教父是比尔·奈
I own a pet goat, I hate peas, and my godfather is Bill Nye.
科学人吗?
The Science Guy?
艾迪森 别闹了
Addison, don't play.
如果你的教父真的是比尔·奈 你现在就必须告诉我
If your godfather is really Bill Nye, you are required to tell me right now.
不是 我倒是希望这样呢 但很遗憾 那是假的
No, I wish, but sadly that is the lie.
所以你养了一只山羊?
So, you own a goat?
对 但它表现得跟狗一样
Yeah, but he acts more like a dog.
艾迪森 我们要走了
Addison, we're heading out.
-很高兴认识你们俩 -我们俩能认识你 我也感到很高兴
- Well, I really liked meeting you both. - I really liked us both meeting you too.
那我们该玩什么?多米诺骨牌?
So, what should we do? Dominos?
我要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
啊?
Huh?
拿出你最好的吻技吧
Hit me with the best kiss you got.
-现在吗? -对
- Right now? - Yep.
-法比 你觉得我跟你只是朋友吗? -什么?
- Fab, you think we're just friends? - What?
不 什么意思?
No. What do you mean?
我们的初吻很自然 很惊喜 让人感到很刺♥激♥
Our first kiss was so spontaneous and surprising that it felt exciting.
但自从我们开始交往后 好像就让人心塞
But ever since we started dating, it's kind of been whomp, whomp.
-然后我看到你和艾迪森… -不 我们俩什么都没发生
- And then I saw you with Addison... - No, nothing is going on there.
你现在脸红的样子 让我觉得你们俩应该要发展
The way you're blushing so hard right now makes me think there should be.
你是我认识的最棒的人
You're the best person I know,
我真的很想要跟你磨合好
so I... I really, really wanted us to fit.
你是我认识的最棒的人
You are the best person I know.
所以我希望也想当你的女朋友
That's why I wanted to be your girlf too.
但老实说 我得远离你们这些书虫一阵子
But honestly, I got to take a break from you bookworms.
我想我只需要找一个 好看性感的运动员
I think I just need to find a nice, hot jock.
所以我们能继续当真正的朋友吗?
So can we please keep being actual friends?
当然了 我们要继续当朋友
Of course, we'll stay friends.
你是我的女孩 法比
You're my girl, Fab.
但那是柏拉图式的感情
In a platonic way.
♪...regret it, no ♪
♪ Nostalgia knows me so well ♪
♪ But I'm not that kid anymore ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm not that kid, no ♪
你没事吧?你走得很快
Are you okay? You left so quickly.
太棒了 你好啊
It was amazing. Hello.
-嗨 神韵表演如何? -非常有趣
- Hi. How was Shen Yun? - Very interesting.
我可以肯定地说 这是我看过的最杂技风的
I can safely say it was the most acrobatic display
反♥共♥产主义政♥治♥宣传
of anti-communist propaganda I've ever seen.
看到100个女人做后手翻
It was quite surprising to see 100 women
翻过卡尔·马♥克♥思♥的坟墓 很令人惊讶
doing back handsprings across Karl Marx's grave.
别担心 宝贝 我给你留了三块薄荷巧克力糖
Don't worry, kanna, I saved you three Junior Mints.
谢谢你 奶奶 很高兴看到你们玩得这么开心
Thanks, Pati. I'm glad you guys had a nice time.
那你呢?你赢了游戏之夜吗?
How about you? Did you win game night?
没有 其实我输了
No, I was actually one of the losers.
你玩什么输了?拼字游戏?
What did you lose? Boggle?
字母太多了 谁那么闲啊?
It's too many letters. Who has the time?
再次谢谢你 努妮老师
Thank you again, Ms. Nuni,
谢谢你大方地给我机会 重新做这份功课
for being generous enough to give me a redo.
希望这次我有进步
I hope I did a little better this time.
我们来看看
Let's take a look.
简直脱胎换骨啊
What an evolution.
你能看到这只梨充满了生命力吗? 和另一只形成了鲜明对比
Do you see how alive this pear is compared to the other one?
我能看出来
I actually do.
作品非常打动人 小伙子
Powerful work, young man.
谢谢你 努妮老师
Thank you, Ms. Nuni.
-嘿 你不想知道分数吗? -是哦 当然了
- Hey, don't you wanna know your grade? - Oh yeah. Yes, of course.
A+
A-plus.
你是差点忘了问你的成绩吗?哇!
Did you almost forget to ask about your grade? Wow!
-画了一晚上的画把你怎么了? -对 我不知道 这是前所未有的
- What did one night of drawing do to you? - Yeah. I don't know. That was a first.
我今天在补课完毕后 感觉更加轻松了
You know, I do feel more relaxed today after our tutoring sesh.
-艺术具有疗愈功能吧? -对 它可以治愈你
- Art's sort of therapeutic, huh? - Yeah. It can be.
尤其当你是个压抑的混♥蛋♥时
Especially if you're kind of a repressed douche.
真没礼貌 而且我已经不感到压抑了
Rude, and I'm not repressed anymore.
好 那个梨改变了我 我现在有点艺术感 情感也丰富了
Okay? That pear changed me. I'm, like, artsy and emotional now.
考验还在后头呢 因为今天我们要画抹刀
Oh, well, buckle up because today we're drawing a spatula,
你把纸巾准备好了
so you might want to get your tissues ready.
没错 因为抹刀很伤心
Yeah, 'cause spatulas are sad as shit.
德维 你为什么这么安静?
Devi, why'd you go quiet?
我不愿意透露明星客户的名字 你是又因为这事伤心吗?
Are you upset again that I won't leak the names of my celebrity clients?
我发过誓
I took an oath.
我知道 我上周看到 基尔南·希普卡离开了你的办公室
I know. I saw Kiernan Shipka leave your office last week,
但那不是原因
but no, it's not that.
好 你说你男朋友看到 你和帕克斯顿在一起后走了
Okay. You said your boyfriend left after seeing you with Paxton.
你担心他误会了他所看到的吗?
Are you worried he misunderstood what he saw?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表