剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
You know what? We should make up for it tomorrow with a little bit of...
我说我们会狠狠打败哈特曼山的时候 德斯笑了
And when I said that we were gonna destroy Hartman Hill, Des laughed.
所以他以为自己会赢 因此我们必须打败他们
Ergo, he thinks he's gonna win. So we have to beat them.
不管这是你的哪门子怪癖
Although, I'd rather you not entangle my academic pursuits
希望你不要连累我的学术追求
in whatever kink this is for you,
你那长得像《恋爱岛》参加者的男友 其实挺有道理的
I'm gonna have to side with your Love Island-looking boyfriend on this one.
-哈特曼山会让我们一败涂地 -什么?
- Hartman Hill's gonna crush us. - What?
对 我听说他们的新教练 是赢得《危险边缘》的电脑
Yeah. I heard that their new coach is the computer that won Jeopardy.
本 你什么时候学会放弃了?
Ben, since when do you just give up?
我试着不要太在意别人在做什么
Look, I'm trying not to get so hung up on what other people are doing.
我们还是要努力打败他们
Whatever. We still have to try to beat them.
怎么赢?哈特曼山有尊享版的 律商联讯数据库 就是说没有广♥告♥
How? Hartman Hill has LexisNexis Premium. That means no commercials.
我们的图书馆里只有一份学术期刊 还是免费的社区报纸
Yeah. The only periodical we have in our library is a free neighborhood paper.
《舍曼奥克斯小报》
Sherman Oaks Tootler.
不管天气如何 送到的时候总是湿透了的?
The one that always arrives soaked no matter what the weather is?
对 这份12月的报纸 头条新闻 是关于一个叫皮特·弗鲁姆的人
Yep. This one from December's headline is about a guy named Pete Flume
他挂了太多圣诞灯饰 导致整个社区都断电了
who put up so many Christmas lights, it blacked out his neighborhood.
一针见血啊
Hard-hitting stuff.
弗鲁姆先生说: “这是我神圣不可侵犯的义务
Mr. Flume says, "It is my sacrosanct duty
要给社区注入圣诞的欢乐气氛”
to infuse my neighborhood with Christmas cheer."
“没错 首先要带来的 是六米高的圣诞奶奶 袒胸露乳”
"And yes, that starts with a 20-foot-tall, topless Mrs. Claus."
这应该会有助于辩论
Mmm. That should help us in the debate.
有组织的辩论
Organized debate
可以一直追溯到 民♥主♥呱呱坠地的时候
can be traced all the way back to the bosom of democracy.
他说了“呱呱”耶
He said bosom.
在那里 哲学家和政♥治♥家
There, philosophers and politicians
是以唇枪舌剑的方式来斗争
would joust not with swords but with their tongues.
他说了“舌头”
He said tongues.
他们会聚集在名叫普尼克斯的山顶上 进行辩论
And they would assemble for such debates atop a hill known as the Pnyx.
-他说… -好的 我们直接开始比赛吧
- He said... - Okay, let's get this tournament going.
各个代表队 白板上写了 你们要去哪个教室 祝大家好运
Teams, you can see your room assignments on the board. Good luck.
埃里克 你根本不在辩论队 你是受罚了 要在周六留堂 去吧
And, Eric, you're not even in debate. You should be in Saturday detention. Go.
看来我们是被分配到了不同的组别
So, looks like we're on opposite sides of the bracket.
那我们要等到决赛 才能让你哑口无言
I guess we'll have to wait till the finals to squash you ding-dongs.
要是你们能进决赛就太好了 我们拭目以待吧
It'd be awesome if you made the finals. We'll see how things go.
我已经跟你说了会如何发展的
I'm telling you how it'll go.
你会很不顺 我会一帆风顺
Badly for you, goodly for me.
但之后我们还是能亲热的吧?
But we'll still make out later, right?
别跟我打情骂俏了 我们今天是死敌了
Stop trying to flirt with me. We're mortal enemies today.
对 我们之后可以亲热
And yes, we can make out later.
结论:体育赛事中 应该允许使用兴♥奋♥剂♥
Resolved, that performance-enhancing drugs should be allowed in sports.
让我们看看人体的极限在哪里 宝贝
Let's see what the human body can do, baby.
(第二轮 舍曼奥克斯)
很明显 两天的运输 对我们的社会造成了很大威胁
It's clear that two-day shipping is a very real threat to our society.
(第三轮 哈特曼山)
所以为了我们的孩子 我们需要进行更多的垂直农业
So for the sake of our children, we must do more vertical farming.
(决赛 舍曼奥克斯对哈特曼山)
好吧 摄像机就位 开机
All right. Camera, ready. Action.
我是埃莉诺·王 身高为165厘米
I'm Eleanor Wong, and I'm 5'5",
我将会演绎《舞♥女♥大盗》中 詹妮弗·洛佩兹的台词
and I'll be doing Jennifer Lopez's speech from Hustlers.
-停 -为什么要停?
- Cut. - What do you mean, "cut"?
我还没开始呢
I haven't even started.
对不起 我总感觉好像少了什么
Sorry, I just feel like it's missing something.
对啊 一整段独白
Yeah, the whole monologue.
不是这个 我担心你的表演不会引人注目
No, that's not it. I'm worried it's not gonna pop, you know?
如果想让经纪人跟你签约 那你必须让人印象深刻
You need to be memorable if this agent is gonna sign you.
所以你才带了脱衣舞的杆子?
Is that why you brought a stripper pole?
这段台词中她并没有表演脱衣舞啊!
She's not even stripping during the speech!
-我只是实话实说 -抱歉把你拖到这里来了
- I'm just trying to get levels. - Sorry I dragged you here.
我以为这会更有趣一点
Thought this would be more fun.
我很开心 我很喜欢看别人争吵打斗
Oh, I'm having fun. I love watching people fight.
-我很爱终极格斗锦标赛 -我来解释一下我的愿景吧
- I'm a big UFC fan. - Let me explain my vision, okay?
宝贝 我说的是微妙的气氛 我来给你看看
Babe, I'm just talking about some subtle ambiance. Let me show you.
想象一下你在演你的独白
Imagine doing your monologue,
从口中吐出那些台词
ripping those lines straight out of your mouth hole.
就像你的演讲狠狠达到高♥潮♥时
And just as your speech climaxes super hard,
这事发生了
this happens.
你开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
该死 太对不起了!
Oh shit. I'm so sorry!
芭斯罗缤冰淇淋的人 向我保证说这威力很小
The guy behind Baskin-Robbins assured me these were the ones for pussies.
埃莉诺!等等!
Eleanor! Wait!
噢 完了
Oh shit.
入围决赛的选手已经定了! 恭喜舍曼奥克斯和哈特曼山
And we have our finalists! Congrats to Sherman Oaks and Hartman Hill.
我要跟别的队伍说
And to the other teams,
世界上没有输这一回事 只有学习
just remember there is no such thing as losing, only learning.
我输了所有参加过的比赛
I've actually lost every competition I've ever entered.
嘿 大卫
Hey, David.
别觉得这个难以忍♥受
Don't be insufferable about this,
但你可能没说错 我们说不定可以赢
but you may have been right to think that we can win.
就是啊 对吧?我们势不可当
Yeah, I know, right? We've been on fire.
除了漂亮的定制西装之外
I mean, aside from their beautifully tailored blazers,
还有什么是他们有 但我们没有的? 绝对没有…
what do they have that we don't? Absolutely no...
一队法律助理 还有一台看起来无所不知的高级电脑
A team of paralegals and a fancy-looking omniscient computer.
那是赢得《危险边缘》的电脑 我们完蛋了!
That's the computer that won Jeopardy. We're so screwed!
好 我们开始最后一个话题
Okay, let's get to our final topic.
将外太空私有化是正当的吗?
Is the privatization of outer space a just cause?
舍曼奥克斯 你们赢了抛硬币环节 你们选哪一方?
Sherman Oaks, you won the coin toss. Which side will you argue?
该死 哪一方更简单?
Aw, shit. Which one's easier?
看看他们 舒服自在得很
Look at them, so comfortable.
腋窝像撒哈拉沙漠一样干燥
Pits as dry as the Sahara.
这是陷阱吗?我们该怎么办?
Is this a trap? What do we do?
正方
Uh, affirmative.
哈特曼山 你们将作为反方辩论
Hartman Hill, you will argue the negative.
除非学校发生火灾了 所有人排成一排 撤离教室
Uh, unless the school burns down. Everybody out, single file.
行动迅速 但要保持距离
Okay. Very quickly, but respect each other's bodies.
(美国在线 免费试听光碟)
好 我猜这应该扔进垃圾桶里?
Okay, I'm assuming this goes in the trash?
-不行 那一定要留下 -妈妈 你必须扔掉点什么
- No, that's a definite keeper. - Mami, you got to get rid of some things.
你只在这里住了一年 但东西比我和德维的还要多
You've only lived here a year and have more things than Devi and I.
我忍♥不住啊 我有一双 发现珍宝的慧眼
I can't help that I have an eye for incredible treasures.
比如说这包用剩的包装纸?
Like this bag of wrapping paper scraps?
要是我想送别人吸管 这形状堪称完美
That's the perfect shape if I wanted to give someone a straw as a gift.
卡玛拉 把你奶奶带进去 把要留下的东西放到一边
Kamala, you should take your grandmother inside, and put away things from the keep pile.
莱雅和我会留在这里 继续整理东西
Rhyah and I will stay out here and continue sorting.
好 来吧 奶奶
Okay. Come, Pati.
好
Okay.
哦 这轮椅是什么?
Oh. What's this wheelchair?
那其实是德维的
Um, that was actually Devi's.
什么?
What?
发生什么了?
What happened?
(德维的书)
那个…
Oh, well, um...
莫汉死了之后 德维真的很难过
When Mohan died, it was really hard on Devi,
发生了一件非常疯狂的事
and, um, this really wild thing happened
她的双腿暂时失去了知觉
where she temporarily lost feeling in her legs.
太糟了 这肯定很可怕
Oh no! That must have been so scary.
是啊 吓死人了
Hmm, yeah, it was terrifying.
过去几年对我们来说有点像坐过山车
Last couple of years have been a bit of a roller-coaster ride for us.
-你想聊聊吗? -我不知道
- You wanna talk about it? - I don't know.
她一直都很愤怒 经常发脾气
You know, she's... she's just been angry, and she's acted out a lot.
甚至被停学了
And she even got suspended from school.
天啊
Oh God.
没错 但她现在好多了
Yeah, but she's doing so much better.
娜里妮 听到你经历了这样的痛苦 我很痛心
I'm sorry you've had such struggles, Nalini.
我难以想象这有多艰难
I can't imagine how hard it's been.
谢谢
Thank you.
德斯一直都过得很轻松
And Des has just always been so easy.
我需要提醒自己要对此抱有感恩之心
I need to remember to feel gratitude about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
(洛杉矶消防局)
不敢相信我男朋友是纵火犯
Ugh! I can't believe my boyfriend is an arsonist.
这其实是好事 我们需要休息
This is actually good. We needed a beat anyway.
怎么能让哈特曼山带法律助理呢?
There is no way Hartman Hill's allowed to have paralegals, right?
没有规定说这是不允许的 所以严格来说 这是合法的
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表