剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah. I am.
但我想我能解决这个问题
But I think I can fix that.
我爸有副旧网球拍
My dad had this old tennis racket,
那是他以前最爱的东西
and it was his favorite thing...
我都忘了它的存在了
...and I didn't remember it existed
直到昨天有个孩子拿着它乱挥
until a kid was messing around with it yesterday.
我们来聊一聊
Let's unpack that.
你再次看到它时感觉如何?
How did it make you feel when you saw it again?
我不知道 很糟
I don't know. Bad.
我满脑子都想着跟德斯玩
Like, I let myself get so caught up having fun with Des,
忘记自己是个失去父亲的伤心女孩
I forgot to be the sad girl who lost her dad,
他的东西被扔到一个旧垃圾盒里 我都没有注意到
and I didn't even notice his stuff got tossed onto an old junk box.
德维 我听到的是 你最近过得更开心了
Devi, what I'm hearing is that you've been happier lately
没有那么常感受到痛苦了
and experiencing less frequent waves of grief.
这说明你已经在慢慢康复 能做回孩子了
That means you're healing and getting to be a kid again.
这不代表你对爸爸的爱少了
And that doesn't mean you love your dad any less.
但这感觉还是很离谱 像是我对他不敬
It still feels messed up. Like, somehow I'm dissing him.
听起来 球拍对你们俩 都有特别的意义
Well, it sounds like that racket was pretty special to the both of you.
也许你可以找个办法向它致敬
Maybe you could find some way to honor it.
我的暹罗猫去世后 你看
When my Siamese passed, look,
我拿了它的项圈 镀成了金色
I took her collar and had it dipped in gold
我就可以当手镯戴了
so that I can wear it as a little bangle.
德维 你是又听懵了吗?
Devi, did I lose you again?
不 我只是很震惊 想不到你是个爱猫的人
No, I'm just so shocked to learn that you're a cat person.
哇!
Like, wow!
这改变了一切 你是买♥♥来的还是收养的?
This changes everything. Did you shop or adopt?
不 你不会跟我说的
No, you're not gonna tell me.
我感觉好多了 医生 谢谢
I do feel better though, Doc. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
德维意识到她爸爸的宝藏 不需要被藏起来
Devi realized her dad's treasure didn't have to stay lost,
虽然球拍不能像奢侈的猫项圈一样 被镀上一层金
and while she can't dip it in gold like some bougie cat collar,
但她可以把球拍挂起来 这样就可以每天都向它致敬了
she could hang it where she'd be able to honor it every day.
没错 没有人会觉得 应该用图钉来挂球拍
Yeah, no one thought a thumbtack was the right way to hang that.
噢 德维呀 你来干什么?
Oh, Devi, what are you doing here?
你妈妈是不是不想吃益生菌了?
Did your mom change her mind about taking the probiotics?
谢天谢地 她上厕所不够规律
Thank God. She's not regular enough.
我不知道这件事
I don't know about any of that.
事实上 我是来找德斯的
- I actually needed to talk to Des. - Oh.
他在我们一起自习之后 不小心把我的量角器带回家了
Um, he accidentally took my protractor home after our study sesh.
好 德斯 德维来找你了
Okay. Uh, Des, Devi's here to see you.
-嘿 -好 我去商店一趟
- Hey. - I'm gonna head to the store.
我知道 看起来像是你发现 我和帕克斯顿在做鬼鬼祟祟的事
I know it looked like you walked in on me and Paxton doing something sus,
但我发誓 我们只是朋友而已
but I swear we're just friends.
他捧着你的脸 朋友才不会互相捧着脸呢
He was cradling your face. Friends don't cradle.
他不是捧着我的脸
He wasn't cradling my face.
他是把我脸上的鼻涕擦掉 这是朋友可以做的
He was wiping the snot off my face, which friends can do,
但你真的可以相信我
but I promise you can trust me.
不 我知道 我那天 晚上有点缺乏安全感
No, I know. I was just feeling kind of insecure the other night.
为什么?
Why?
因为你的前任显然是个大帅哥
Because your ex is obviously this handsome dude,
你是个超级酷的美女
and you're this super cool, beautiful girl.
-对不起 -怎么了?我说什么了吗?
- I'm sorry. - What? What did I say?
没什么 就是从来 没有人像这样描述过我
Nothing. It's just no one has ever described me that way, like ever.
人们通常怎么形容你?
How do people usually describe you?
德斯 我有件事要告诉你
Des, I have to tell you something.
我其实不受欢迎
I'm, like, a loser.
在学校里没什么朋友
Like, I am very unpopular at my school,
所以你什么都不需要担心
so you have nothing to worry about.
我很惊讶 我参加辩论队 没有让你有这个印象
I'm surprised me being on debate didn't give that away.
辩论队是我们学校最酷的社团
Well, the debate team is the cool clique at my school.
我们欺负运动员
- Hmm. - We bully the jocks.
我的确是注意到
I did notice that you guys
你们的辩论队里 都是一些非同寻常的俊男美女
had uncharacteristically attractive people on your debate team.
但不管怎样 你和一个呆瓜在一起了
But anyway, you're with a dork.
不 才不是呢
No, I'm not.
我还是坚持最初的分♥析♥结果
But I stand by my initial analysis.
你很棒
You're amazing.
而且你很性感
And you're hot.
那…
Well...
谢谢你 我也觉得你很性感
Thank you. I also think you're hot.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ That your mind's on hold And your heart's behind the wheel ♪
♪ I'm so caught up with you ♪
♪ Slow love, in solitude ♪
♪ Don't eat and we drink too much ♪
♪ Four walls and that one room love... ♪
亲爱的 你知道我的信♥用♥卡♥…
Des, honey, do you know where my credit card...
这一刻就不需要挂到墙上了
No need to hang this moment on the wall
因为它会永远烙印在德维的记忆中
because it will be seared into Devi's memory forever.
♪ Don't talk and we keep the door shut ♪
♪ I'm so caught up with you ♪
♪ Slow love, in solitude ♪
♪ Don't eat and we drink too much ♪
♪ Four walls and that one room love ♪
♪ We'll drift away again, you give me ♪
♪ Something to numb the pain, we ♪
♪ Don't talk and we keep the door shut ♪
♪ We're together just a little too much ♪
♪ We're together just a little too much ♪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表