剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
with a $5 teddy bear from the gas station.
我也希望你也能圆梦
I wish you could've had that too.
我在你的办公室看到了他的照片 你可真幸运啊 姑娘
Saw a picture of him in your office. Good for you, girl.
他很帅吧?
- He was nice to look at, wasn't he? - Mmm.
我最想念的不是他的帅
But that's not what I miss most about him.
我只是真心想念 有我最好的朋友陪在身边
I truly just miss having my best friend around.
听起来你需要的只是一个新朋友
Well, it sounds like a new friend is just what's needed.
我们去做点有趣的吧 你吹过爆♥炸♥头吗?
Let's do something fun. Have you ever had a blowout?
我怕这阿萨伊碗可能会让我屁♥眼♥爆♥炸♥
I fear this açai bowl may lead to one.
不 我是说你的发型啦 那边有家吹发工作室
No. No, no. I meant your hair. There's a blow-dry bar over there.
不要 求你了
No, please.
我感觉好丢人
I'm so embarrassed.
听起来挺好玩的
Sounds like fun.
怎么样?开始打漆弹吧
What up? Let's get our P-ball on.
嘿 我以为你不想玩呢
Hey, I didn't think you wanted to play.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我常说
As I always say,
情侣一起打枪 一起享乐
a couple that shoots guns together has funs together... Ah!
哇 扳机真是敏感啊
Wow, that is a sensitive trigger.
Dope.
很赞 我们已经选好队伍了 但特伦特的队伍少一个人
Well, we already picked teams, but Trent's team is down a person.
哦 好啊 那我去特伦特的队伍
Oh. Yeah. Sure. I'll be on Trent's team.
行 我们走吧!
All right, cool. Let's go!
欢迎来到我们的小队 疯子德维
Welcome to the squad, Crazy Devi.
好 我考虑了一下 我们的策略如下
Okay, I've given it some thought, and here's our strategy.
如果你看到对方的人马 就朝他们打漆弹
If you see someone on the other team, shoot paintballs at them,
策略的第二部分
and then the second part of that strategy is
别让他们用漆弹打中你们
don't let them shoot paintballs that hit you.
你们得小心 因为海莉的枪法很准
Oh, and be careful 'cause Haley's a sick shot.
她能有多厉害?
How good could she be?
-天啊 -对 她和帕克斯顿会让我们惨败的
- Jesus. - Yeah, she and Paxton are gonna smoke us.
我想起来了 在战斗之前 我要嗑一把药
Oh, which reminds me. I'm gonna get high before we do this.
当德维看到海莉和帕克斯顿 这对所谓的完美情人时
As Devi looked over at the so-called perfect match of Haley and Paxton,
她意识到她的思绪 完全被这份愚蠢的配对测试打乱了
she realized she had let this dumb compatibility test mess with her head,
向前走的唯一办法就是忘记这份测试
and the only way to go forward was to let the test go.
但她决定 让她忘记测试的唯一办法
But also, she decided the only way she could let the test go
就是在漆弹游戏中 把海莉打得屁滚尿流
is if she kicked Haley's ass at paintball
证明她和帕克斯顿才是绝配
proving that she was Paxton's true perfect match.
什么? 你以为她会成熟地解决问题吗?
What? You thought she was gonna be mature about this?
♪ It's not about you ♪
♪ All talk, hold court Oh Lord, I understood... ♪
哇 我是不是很厉害?
Wow. Am I amazing at this?
♪ Shut up ♪
♪ It's not about me either... ♪
Ow.
♪ Chill ♪
♪ It's not about you, shut up ♪
♪ It's not about me either ♪
♪ It's us versus the grim reaper... ♪
我很容易淤青
Oh, I bruise so easily.
♪ I'm gonna ♪
♪ I'm gonna ♪
♪ It's not about you ♪
♪ I'ma kick your arse ♪
♪ I'ma kick your arse ♪
♪ I'ma kick your arse ♪
♪ If you don't drop the facade I said I'll hit the mark on the head ♪
♪ I said I'll bring you back from the dead ♪
♪ I did all that while you were in bed ♪
♪ And still had time To set the next trend ♪
♪ It's not about you ♪
-跪下 -什么?
- On your knees. - What?
你肯定以为能打败我吧?
Bet you thought you could beat me, huh?
我可能不如你可爱 也不如你敏捷
I might not be as cute as you or as limber as you,
我的头发也可能不如你的亮泽
and my hair might not be as shiny as yours,
但我有决心和勇气
but I do have determination and grit
就像高贵的蟑螂一样
like the noble cockroach.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
你能开枪打我 踢我出局 好让我去喝口软饮吗?
But could you shoot me so I can be out of the game and get a soda?
好 等我准备好了 我就开枪打你…
Okay, I'm gonna shoot you when I'm good and ready to...
太好了!蓝队获胜 我们走!
- Yes! Blue team wins. Let's go! - Whoo!
Whoo!
耶!
Yeah!
安妮莎 小莎 等等 你得跟我说话啊
Aneesa. Neese, wait. You have to talk to me.
我知道我搞砸我们的感情 我不是东西 我真的很抱歉
I know that I messed up, and I was a dick. I'm really sorry.
我们应该走不下去了
Yeah, I don't think this is working out.
什么?不要 为什么?
What? No. Why?
我觉得你不尊重我
I don't think you respect me.
你让我觉得自己很笨
And you make me feel stupid,
但我明明不笨
and I'm not stupid.
值得跟我在一起的人 应该要为跟真正的我相处感到兴奋
I deserve someone who's excited to be with me just as I am
对方不会希望我成为别人
and who doesn't wish I was someone else.
该死 为什么不管我进入哪间房♥ 你都要在里面?
Shit. Why are you in every room I enter?
我不知道答案 但我可以离开
I don't know the answer to that. Um, I can go, though.
等等 你没事吧?
Wait. Are you okay?
本和我分手了
Ben and I just broke up.
Oh.
我真的替你惋惜 安妮莎
I... I'm really sorry, Aneesa.
这是为大家好 我们不合适
It was for the best. He wasn't really right for me.
我想你的测试结果是错的
So I guess the test was wrong for you.
不 本其实不是我的配对结果
No. No. I lied about getting Ben.
其实是一个不认识的新生
I actually got a random freshman.
听着 我敢肯定 你很快就会找到一个很棒的男生
Listen, I am sure you will find another great guy soon.
如果吻我不是意外 说不定你也可以找到一个很棒的女生
Or, you know, a great girl if kissing me wasn't a fluke.
我相信合适的人就在这个世界上
I'm sure the right person is out there.
虽然对话中暗藏了混合的信♥号♥♥
Even though the conversation had some mixed signals,
但法比奥拉感觉很乐观 这是个开始
Fabiola felt good about it. It was a start.
与此同时 你要是想聊 随时可以找我
Well, in the meantime, I'm here if you want to talk.
谢谢你 法比奥拉
Thanks, Fabiola.
你是个靠谱的朋友
You're a good friend.
看路啊 老兄
Watch it, dude.
(你的完美情人是: 德维·维什瓦库马尔)
干得好 海莉
Nice job, Haley.
真不敢相信你朝我开枪
I can't believe you shot me.
你看到海莉和我坐在那里 你却开枪打我 但我是你女朋友啊
You saw Haley and I sitting there, and you shot me, and I'm your girlfriend.
她跟我是同一队的
She was on my team.
我还以为我们才是一队的呢
And I thought we were a team.
-你怎么了? -我知道你撒谎了
- What is going on with you? - I know you lied.
我知道测试结果说你和海莉是绝配 你骗了我 为什么?
I know you got Haley on the test, and you lied to me. Why?
我不知道 我以为如果你知道 我和海莉配上了 你可能会难过
I don't know. Maybe because I thought you might take it badly if you knew I got Haley.
你怎么会那么想?
Why would you think that?
你现在的反应就证实了我的想法
Well, because of how you're acting right now.
而且自从我和海莉重归于好之后 你就表现得很奇怪
And also you've been really weird since Haley and I became friends again,
即便是你让我去道歉的
even though you're the one who made me apologize.
抱歉 但她很漂亮 枪法也很厉害
Sorry, but she's so beautiful and good with guns,
她万圣节完全可以扮成劳拉·卡芙特 我怎么能跟她比呢?
and could be Lara Croft for Halloween. How am I supposed to compete with that?
不比就行了
You don't.
海莉和我只是普通朋友而已 我在跟你谈恋爱
Haley and I are just friends. I'm with you.
我知道 但我不明白为什么
I know, but I don't understand why.
什么为什么?
Why what?
为什么我跟你在一起吗? 因为我喜欢你
Why I'm with you? Because I like you.
对啊 但为什么呢? 没别人认为我们合适
Yeah, but why? No one else thinks we make any sense.
不 是你认为我们不合适
No, you don't think we make any sense.
因为当我们在走廊上走时 我知道大家在想什么
Because when we walk down the halls, I know what everyone's thinking.
“他怎么跟她在一起了?她配不上他”
"Oh, why is he with her? He's too good for her."
谁在意别人怎么想?
Who cares what people think?
我认为你跟我很般配
I think you're good enough for me.
但我不能一直苦口婆心地说服你
But I can't keep trying to convince you of that.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
听着 德维 我真的很喜欢你 但…
Look, Devi, I-I really like you, but...
但要是你不爱自己
I-I don't think we can have a real relationship
那我们应该没办法发展真正的感情
until you like yourself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
♪ I'll burn down ♪
♪ And sleep in the warm ashes On the ground ♪
哇哦 埃莉诺!
Whoa, Eleanor!
你也是来玩漆弹的吗?
Are you here to play paintball too?
我不会想到你对漆弹感兴趣
Weird. I wouldn't have pegged that as one of your interests.
我没兴趣 特伦特 我想跟你谈谈
It's not, Trent. I wanted to talk to you.
那很好啊 我正好也在
- Well, then it's good I was here also. - Uh-huh.
我有话直说吧 我有件事要向你坦白
Let me just dive in. There's something I have to confess to you.
我利用你来获得 拍你叔叔的广♥告♥的机会
I used you to get into your uncle's commercial.
我本来想跟你分手的 然后你把广♥告♥的事情告诉了我
I was gonna break up with you, and then you told me about it,
我就利用了我超群的演技来操纵你
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表