剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, there's nothing in the rule book against it. So it's technically legal.
嘿 恭喜你晋级决赛 杀手!
Hey, congrats on getting to the finals, killer!
我的队伍去买♥♥抹茶了 你想要什么吗?
My team went on a matcha run. Can I grab you something?
哈特曼山要去买♥♥抹茶了
Hartman Hill is getting matcha.
他们放松得需要来点 提神醒脑的东西?
They're so relaxed, they need an energy boost?
他还说你是“杀手”
And he called you "killer."
我奶奶的拳击教练就是这么叫她的
It's what my grandmother's kickboxing coach calls her,
她是坐着上拳击课的
and she does the class seated.
德维知道德斯是想表现得友善
Devi knew that Des was trying to be nice,
但他丝毫没有感到威胁 让她觉得很生气
but it was infuriating how unthreatened he was.
他们俩的队伍唯一的差别就是钱
The only thing separating his team from hers was money,
钱都花在了请专业团队来做研究了
which paid for professionals to do all their research,
研究材料都摆在了学校里 完全没有人看守
research that was sitting in the school completely unguarded.
不行 德维 那是作弊
No, Devi, that's cheating.
但话说回来 他们不是也在作弊吗?
But then again, weren't they kind of cheating?
这是个不公平的竞争环境 所以也许是时候创造公平了
This was an unfair playing field, and perhaps it was time to level it.
天啊 她像疯了一样 你没事吧?
Man, she is going off. You okay?
不能叫没事 我生机勃勃啊
No, I'm not okay. I'm thriving.
什么?但你们在吵架啊
What? But you guys are in a fight.
没事 小艾和我经常吵架
Nah, that's just what El and I do.
我们让彼此怒火朝天 然后再把对方爱到要死
We rile each other up, and then we love each other down.
要是你现在试着打我的下♥体♥ 手可能会断掉
If you tried to dick tap me right now, you'd probably break your hand.
好吧
Okay.
老实说 这么激♥情♥四射的感情
Honestly, being in a relationship this passionate,
比嗑药要带劲多了
it's like the best high I've ever had.
而且我还被闪电劈过
And I've been struck by lightning.
我说不好 兄弟 看起来她真的很生气
I don't know, man, seems like a lot.
你做自己就好
Oh, you do you.
失陪了 本帅哥要去找骂了
Now, if you'll excuse me, Daddy's gotta go get scolded.
(反方-第四轮 山谷区域辩论大赛)
嘿 德维 你在这里面做什么?
Hey! Devi, what are you doing in here?
我只是想看看有没有学生 被困在大火里了 需要救援
Oh, um, I was just, uh... seeing if any students needed to be saved from the fire.
没有 一切都很好
Nope. All good.
我们来辩论吧 兄弟
Let's debate, bro.
安妮莎 你在这里做什么?
Aneesa, what are you doing here?
我是来尽好女友的职责的 听着 我给你做了个标牌
I'm here to be a good girlfriend. Look, I made you a sign.
噢 谢谢啊
Oh. Thank you.
不 我来举着 在足球比赛上 女朋友就是负责举牌的
No, no, I hold it. This is what girlfriends do at football games.
噢
Oh.
什么时候轮到你上场?
So when do you go out there?
我不上 我只是替补
I don't. I'm just an alternate.
除非有人生病了 不然我坐在这里就行
So I sit here unless someone calls out sick.
那好吧
Oh. Okay.
不错 那我就坐在这儿吧
Cool. Guess I'll just sit over here then.
我绝对没动
Well, I definitely didn't move it.
我们少了个文件夹
Hey, we're missing a binder.
我没碰 可能是新来的法律助理弄的
Uh, I didn't touch it. It was probably the new paralegal.
我看到她在早餐的时候 点了一杯血腥玛丽
I saw her order a Bloody Mary at breakfast.
各位听着 我觉得大火把节奏都打乱了
Tell you what, I think that fire kind of ruined the flow of things.
所以为了公平起见
So in the interest of keeping things fair,
我想舍曼奥克斯和哈特曼山 应该交换立场
I think Sherman Oaks and Hartman Hill should switch sides.
反对 法官大人
Uh... Objection, Your Honor.
反对什么?公平吗 德维?
To what? To fairness, Devi?
不是
Um, no.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
开始吧
Let's begin.
好了 这个箱子是要留下来的
Okay, now here's a box that's a keeper.
看看这些旧照片和几根擀面杖
Look at all these old photos and several rolling pins,
但大多数都是照片
but mostly photos.
噢 看看哪 那是你
Oh, look there's you.
哦 还有爷爷
Oh, and Tata.
我们当时有冰淇淋星期天
This is when we used to have ice cream Sundays,
每到星期天 除了冰淇淋 我们什么都不吃
which was when all we would eat on Sunday was ice cream.
害得我总是生病
I always got very sick.
我记得 第二天我就要负责 给你喂番茄清汤
I remember. I was the one who had to feed you clear rasam the next day.
我很想念爷爷 他很好玩
Oh, I miss Tata. He was so much fun.
是的 有时候好玩过头了
Yes, sometimes a little too fun.
我爱你的爷爷
I loved your grandfather,
但他更爱做梦 不怎么行动
but he was more of a dreamer than a doer.
怎么说?
How so?
他从不喜欢自己的工作 所以经常都处于失业状态
He never liked any job that he had, so he frequently had no job at all.
而我必须让我们拥有的有限资源 尽量能用长一点时间
And I had to make what little we did have stretch a long way.
不然你觉得我把这些东西 留下来干什么?
Why do you think I save all this stuff?
奶奶 我根本不知道
Pati, I had no idea.
但装满了散装叉勺的鞋盒 突然有了新的意义
But it does give a whole new meaning to this shoebox filled with loose sporks.
宝贝 这就是曼尼什 让我觉得可怕的地方
Kanna, this is what scares me about Manish.
你会像是他妈妈一样 就像我之前给我的老公当妈
That you will have to be a parent to him, like I was to my husband.
我看着曼尼什的高帮运动鞋
I look at Manish with his high-top sneakers
和闪亮的男士耳环
and sparkly men's earrings,
就感觉他像小孩子
and I don't see a grown-up.
他不可能为你和你的家人
I don't see someone who can make sacrifices
做出牺牲
for you and your family.
奶奶 我知道你想保护我
Pati, I know you're trying to protect me.
但曼尼什和爷爷不一样
But Manish is not Tata.
希望有一天他会有机会证明给你看
And one day, I hope he'll get to prove that to you.
时间到 进行总结陈述吧
And that's time. Let's move on to closing statements.
哈特曼山 你们先讲
Hartman Hill, you're up first.
我们星球的宜居性日渐降低
Our planet becomes less habitable by the day,
所以对于人类生存来说 私人太空探索人类是必不可少的
so private space exploration is imperative to human survival.
最近有本地风险投资家 在《洛杉矶时报》上撰写了评论文章
As a local venture capitalist stated in a recent LA Times op-ed,
说:“这是我们神圣 不可侵犯的义务…”
"It is our sacrosanct duty..."
他说“禽粪的遗物”
He said stank doodie.
埃里克 去留堂!
Eric, go to detention!
等等 埃里克是对的
Wait, Eric was right.
不是“禽粪”那一部分
Not about the stank part.
德斯确实说了“不可侵犯的义务”
Des did say "sacrosanct duty."
但这个词怎么有点耳熟?
Why did that phrase sound so familiar?
我们作为私有企业 有神圣不可侵犯的职责
"It is our sacrosanct duty as private companies
确保我们的物种拥有可展望的未来
to ensure the future of our species."
所以天空上那些闪闪发亮的美丽灯光
"So those beautiful twinkling lights in the sky
仍然可以代表着希望
can still represent hope."
谢谢大家
Thank you.
舍曼奥克斯 轮到你们了
Sherman Oaks, you're up.
在我开始之前 请问写了那篇评论文章的
Before I begin, what was the name
风险投资家叫什么?
of the venture capitalist who wrote that op-ed?
对 叫皮特·弗鲁姆
Oh, uh, yeah, Peter Flume.
-太棒了 把小报给我 -什么?
- Hell yeah. I need the Tootler. - What?
好吧 《舍曼奥克斯小报》
The Sherman Oaks Tootler.
-我用来包三明治了 -我的天啊
- I wrapped my sandwich in it. - Oh my God.
我想引用
I'd like to introduce into evidence
《舍曼奥克斯小报》 12月9日刊作为证据
the December 9th edition of the Sherman Oaks Tootler.
原来你提到的男士是舍曼奥克斯居民
Turns out your boy is a resident of Sherman Oaks,
他的豪♥宅♥展示了浮夸的圣诞装饰
and his mansion's pervy Christmas display
以至于让本地医院都断电了
was so big that it cut power to a local hospital.
我的人类同胞 这样的人根本不在乎别人
My fellow humans, guys like this don't care about anyone else.
私有化让世界更糟糕、更不公平
Privatization makes the world a crappier, more unjust place.
不管是太空探索还是教育
No matter if it's in space exploration or in education.
加油!
Let's go!
好 裁判达成了一致意见
Okay. It's unanimous.
在双方做了总结陈述之后 舍曼奥克斯成为了赢家
With that closing statement, Sherman Oaks is the winner.
太好了!
Yes!
太棒了!
Way to go!
维什瓦库马尔女士 请你留步
And, Ms. Vishwakumar, if you could just hang back for a second.
Mmm.
你太厉害了 宝贝 你看起来随时都可能替补上场
Amazing job, babe. You looked like you could have subbed in at any moment.
我很高兴我没有上场 我讨厌公开演讲
Well, I'm glad I didn't. I hate public speaking.
我不知道我为什么要报名参加辩论
I don't know why I signed up for debate.
我的门牙啊
Oh! Ahh! My incisors.
该死 我们怎么了? 为什么总是状况频出?
Damn. What's going on with us? Why are we so awkward?
我不知道 我真的很喜欢你
I don't know. I really like you.
我也很喜欢你
I really like you too.
我想要是从朋友变成女朋友 永远都会很奇怪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表