剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
My mom said to take you tonight because all of your friends ditched you.
这是另一个让我以为你是呆瓜的原因
Another reason I kind of thought you were a dork.
哦 我妈喜欢夸大事实
Oh. My mom loves to exaggerate.
现在只有一个朋友不愿跟我说话
Only one of my friends isn't talking to me right now
而且是因为我跟他喜欢的女生交往了
and it's because I hooked up with a girl he liked.
剧情反转了!所以你不蠢
Twist! So you're not a dork.
只是坏?
You're just a bad person?
不是!我不知道他喜欢她
No, I didn't know he liked her,
而且我要跟她在船上同住三个月 他早应该告诉我
and he should've said something before I lived on a boat with her for 3 months.
每个人都知道海上学期 就是浮在海上的勾搭盛宴
Everyone knows Semester at Sea is a floating hookup party.
该死 这孩子是不是 让海参学校听起来很性感?
Shit. Was this kid somehow making sea slug school sound hot?
好吧 所以你不是呆子 也不是混♥蛋♥
Okay, so you're not a dork, and you're not a jerk.
这么说 你就是个又好又酷的人?
So, you're a nice, cool person?
对 也许我可以帮你一把
Yeah, and maybe I can help you out.
我们回到里面 让你的前任吃醋 怎么样?
What if we went back in there and made your ex jealous?
听起来好玩吧?
Kind of seems fun, right?
♪ The paintings on the wall They keep haunting me ♪
♪ Sometimes I feel alone Hide in my secrets you need to know ♪
♪ I cannot feel no more... ♪
好吧 我们应该正好 在他的视线范围内
All right. I think we're exactly in his eyeline.
♪ Out in public to keep me up ♪
♪ I don't like what I'm dreaming of ♪
♪ Things we're taking don't give enough... ♪
干得好 德维!
Yes, Devi!
帕克斯顿正盯着你 看起来吃醋了
Paxton's looking right at you, and he seems jealous.
起作用了
It's working.
德维 你怎么不看过去?
Devi, why aren't you looking?
等等 我看出来是怎么回事了
Oh, wait. I see what's happening here.
♪ But please don't go away ♪
♪ I'll believe it all Every word you say ♪
你没事吧?
You okay?
太好了 有人吐了
Oh yes! Someone's puking.
谢谢你 宝贝 真不敢相信 我的生日愿望都实现了
Thank you, babe. I can't believe all my birthday dreams are coming true.
对不起 我让你在闪电赛中 喝了这么多
I'm really sorry I made you drink so much in the lightning round.
我知道我在“重建时期”打败了你 我和吉尔斯一起看了PBS纪录片
I knew I had you on Reconstruction. I watched a PBS doc on it with Gears.
没关系 我活该
It's okay. I deserve it.
我知道我有时候很不是东西 我知道你为什么不喜欢我
I know that I'm a dick sometimes. I get why you don't like me.
不是我不喜欢你
It's not that I don't like you.
我不喜欢你以前对待我朋友的方式
I just don't like how you've treated my friends in the past.
你对安妮莎挺差的
You were a real jerk to Aneesa.
对 这点我没法辩驳
Yeah, can't argue with you on that one.
好几年来 你对德维也很刻薄
And you were also so mean to Devi for, like, years.
那么说不公平 她对我也很差
Not fair. She was also mean to me.
对 但你说我们是没人要的呆子 那很伤人
Yeah, but you called us the UN, which was pretty brutal.
谁让她伤了我的心呢?
Yeah, well, she broke my heart.
她伤了你的心?
She broke your heart?
算是吧
- Yeah, kinda. - Oh.
我不知道你被伤得这么深
I didn't know it was that deep.
这话就不必告诉她了 好吧?
You probably don't need to tell her that. Okay?
好
Okay.
我会努力不要这么自大
And I'll work on not being so condescending.
说定了
You got a deal.
不管送我什么礼品袋 都无法补偿今晚发生的灾难
There is no goodie bag that can make up for what has transpired tonight.
尼玛拉 我会让大家 都知道这个可耻的事件
Everyone is going to hear about this disgraceful event, Nirmala.
给她戴上氧气面罩
Put the oxygen mask on her.
我绝不会让任何人 在我的雕塑展览期间受伤
I would never let anyone get injured at my Golu,
因为我知道如何正确地举办活动!
because I know how to host properly!
真的很抱歉 奶奶
I am so sorry about this, Pati.
这就是为什么我对曼尼什持保留意见
This is exactly why I have my reservations about Manish.
他只是犯了个错误
He made a mistake.
看到斯米塔阿姨摔倒 是不是很刺♥激♥?
And wasn't it a bit thrilling to see Smita Auntie take a little tumble?
这个小插曲只是证明了 这个男人根本不尊重规矩
All it did was prove that this man has no respect for how things are done.
背下一整页维♥基♥百♥科♥条目也救不了他
And memorizing a Wikipedia page doesn't change that.
但他能把我逗得很开心 难道那不是加分项吗?
But he makes me really happy. Doesn't that count for anything?
我当然希望你开心
Of course, I want you to be happy,
但他不是个正经的男人
but he is not a serious man.
你不会想跟一个总是让你 给他收拾烂摊子的人在一起
You don't want to be with someone who's constantly making messes for you to clean up.
他不是那样的人 他今晚非常努力
That's not who he is. He was trying really hard tonight.
那你看看结果如何?
And look what happened.
他毁了我的派对
He crashed my party,
毁了我的布鲁黛明购物袋 还把我的友敌送进了医院
ruined my Bloomie's bag, and sent my frenemy to the hospital.
真的很抱歉 宝贝
I'm really sorry, kanna.
我不支持你们俩在一起
I cannot support this relationship,
我希望你不要再带他进家门了
and I would prefer that you do not bring him over again.
我明白 奶奶
I understand, Pati,
但我不是小孩子了
but I'm an adult.
我不想跟他分手 如果要向前走 也许最好的办法
And I don't want to end things with him. So perhaps the best way forward
就是让我搬出去住
is for me to move out.
我家到了
Well, this is my house.
今晚真的很感谢你 我过得很愉快
Thanks again for tonight. I had a really good time.
我也很开心
I did too.
刚开始不太顺利
It was kind of a rocky start...
但后来挺不错的
...but then it was good.
♪ You're looking for the next thing ♪
♪ Looking for the next dream... ♪
Uh...
我应该进去了
I should probably go inside.
好
Okay.
好的
Yeah. Um...
还有…
Well, um...
我可以找时间发短♥信♥给你吗?
Can I text you sometime?
当然可以啊
Yeah. For sure.
♪ Looking for, looking for life ♪
♪ Not looking in the rearview ♪
♪ Never saw it creeping up this time ♪
♪ Searching for a clear view ♪
你好啊
Oh, hi.
今晚这儿闹得鸡飞狗跳的 你都错过了
You missed quite the evening here.
我看到了 回收垃圾桶里 全都是雕塑的残肢
Mmm, I saw. The neighbors are gonna be creeped out
肯定会把邻居们吓坏的
by all the broken doll bits in the recycling bin.
是啊
Oh yeah.
莱雅给我发短♥信♥了 说尼德什今晚过得挺开心的
So Rhyah texted saying Nirdesh had a good time tonight.
真的吗?
Really? He did?
她说什么了?
Uh... What exactly did she say?
只是你让他高兴起来了 所以谢谢你 宝贝
Just that you cheered him up, so thank you for that, kanna.
不过周末你还是被禁足了
However, you're still grounded for the rest of the weekend,
我还会让你的叔叔 在你的窗外装监控摄像头
and I will be asking your uncle to install security cameras outside your window.
什么都逃不过我的眼睛
Nothing gets past me.
晚安
Good night.
(我要跟帕克斯顿做♥爱♥!)
♪ Looking for the next thing ♪ ♪ Looking for the next dream ♪
♪ Looking for life ♪
♪ You're looking for the next thing ♪
(我暗恋上德斯了!)
♪ Looking for the next dream ♪ ♪ Looking for, looking for life ♪
♪ Not looking at the rearview ♪
♪ Never saw it creeping up this time ♪
♪ Searching for a clear view ♪
♪ I should stop and rearrange my mind ♪
♪ Not looking at the rearview ♪
♪ Never saw it creeping up this time ♪
♪ Searching for a clear view ♪
♪ I should stop and rearrange my mind ♪
♪ Drifting at the speed of light ♪
♪ Darkness carries through the night ♪
♪ A never-ending weight on my ♪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表