剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
没呢 我没有完成计划
It was not. I did not consummate my plans.
怎么回事? 你们两个说话怎么怪怪的?
What is this? Why are you both talking weird?
没什么 妈妈
Nothing, Mom.
哟!有蒸米浆糕吃?不错!
- Yo! We got idli and sambar? Noice! - Mm-hmm.
那话听起来更正常了
That definitely sounds more normal.
尼玛拉妈妈 你今早的水上健美操课上得如何?
So, Nirmala Mami, how was your water aerobics class this morning?
你还是漂来漂去 或终于找到办法控制方向了?
You still floating away, or did you find a way to anchor yourself?
没人在乎 娜露
Nobody cares, Nalu.
卡玛拉 你和普拉桑特谈过了吗?
Kamala, did you talk to Prashant?
到底还要不要举♥行♥婚礼?
Is the wedding on or not?
因为我们需要开始 为从印度飞过来的家人订机票了
Because we need to start booking flights for family coming from India.
我和普拉桑特谈过了 对话醍醐灌顶
I did speak to Prashant. It was an illuminating conversation,
我觉得我们达成了令双方满意的共识
and I think we came to a mutual agreement which we are both very happy with.
我们决定不再进一步发展了
We have decided to not move forward with our relationship.
但我相信这对我有好处 因为我…
But I think it's going to be a positive thing for me, because...
真的吗?我很高兴能听到你这么说 因为我以后都不要再跟你说话了
Oh, you do? I'm glad to hear it, because I'm never speaking to you again.
德维 你现在是我唯一的外孙女了 祝你吃得开心
Devi, you are my only granddaughter now. Enjoy.
好了 妈妈…
All right, Mami...
情况有所好转嘛
Okay, well, things were looking up.
这是德维史上第一次 成为了这个家最受宠的孩子
Devi was somehow, for the first time, the family favorite.
她正在跟梦中情人谈一场健康的恋爱
She was in a healthy relationship with her dream guy,
她也学会了无视攻击她的人
and she had learned to ignore all the haters.
你最好小心点 德维
You better watch out, Devi.
帕克斯顿·霍尔-吉田 和你想象的不一样
Paxton Hall-Yoshida is not who you think he is.
是啊 但很难无视这条信息
Yeah, it's gonna be hard to ignore that.
♪ Yeah, I hear wedding bells ♪
♪ But they're not for me ♪
♪ They're for my best friend ♪
♪ And your best friend ♪
♪ Yeah, I hear wedding bells ♪
♪ Yeah, I hear wedding bells ♪
♪ But they're not for you ♪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表