剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
抱歉 我有点走神
Sorry. I was having a moment.
不好
Oh no.
你没事吧?怎么了?
Are you okay? What's going on?
我刚刚跟儿子打电♥话♥
I was just talking to my son.
他刚在海上完成了 为有志成为海洋生物学家的学生 设立的高中课程
He's just finished this high school program at sea for aspiring marine biologists.
他研究了海参栖息地
And he actually studied a sea slug colony.
回来后 他的朋友就不跟他玩了
Ever since he got back, his friends won't hang out with him,
还有一个人叫他呆瓜库斯托
and one even called him Dork Cousteau.
现在他一个人在家 这让我很伤心
And now he's home alone, and it just breaks my heart.
如果有什么事情 是娜里妮深有同感的
If there was one thing Nalini could relate to,
就是看到你的书呆子孩子被排斥 并为此感到心痛
it was the pain of having your nerdy child ostracized.
我知道那种感觉 我女儿被冠上了各种绰号♥
I know what that's like. People have called my daughter all sorts of names.
我真希望我能带他去交些新朋友 而不是那些小混♥蛋♥ 请原谅我说了脏话
I wish I could just go and make him some new friends instead of those little, pardon my language, assholes.
但我知道我不能
But I know I can't.
去见你的朋友然后…
Go see your friends and...
好吧 等等 你想让我去特伦特家参加派对?
Okay. Wait, so now you want me to go to the party at Trent's house?
你是中风了吗?
Are you having a stroke?
不 我每天早上都会吃 低剂量阿司匹林 配着茶喝
No. I take a baby aspirin with my tea every morning.
好 那你是怎么回事?
Okay. Then, what's up?
我要你去参加派对 我要你带莱雅的儿子去
I want you to go to the party, and I want you to take Rhyah's son with you.
什么?莱雅的儿子是谁?
What? Who's Rhyah's son?
一个没有朋友的可爱男孩 他还研究海参
He's a sweet boy who has no friends and studies sea slugs.
他叫尼德什
His name is Nirdesh.
尼德什?你在开玩笑吗?
Nirdesh? Are you kidding me?
这名字听起来像是“尼呆子” 我宁愿不去
Yeah, that sounds like a parody of an Indian nerd. I'd rather just not go.
什么?你刚才还满心激动 想去参加派对呢
What? You were so excited about this party a minute ago.
你心甘情愿地想从屋顶跳下去
You were throwing your body off the roof.
嘿 我不是想吓你 但有人无意听到我给你打电♥话♥
Hey, not to alarm you, but people overheard my call to you,
现在他们真心觉得 你正堕入疯狂的深渊
and now they actually do think you're descending into madness.
你快点过来 好吗?
So, get here soon, okay?
Ugh! Fine.
好吧 我会去参加派对 也会带尼德什一起去
I'll go to the party, and I'll take Nirdesh with me.
太好了 你要确保那里没有人欺负他
Excellent. And make sure no one bullies him there.
他已经饱受欺负
He's already been picked on enough.
嘿 我来了
Hey, hey. I'm here.
嗨 我不知道帕克斯顿和菲比去哪了 但你看起来好美
Hi. Oh my gosh, I don't know where Paxton and Phoebe went, but you look so cute.
当他们看到你的时候 不会觉得你有强迫型抑郁症
When they see you, they're not gonna think obsessive depressive.
他们会觉得你有厉害“成钢”症
They're gonna think impressive successive.
你是想说成功吧?
I think you mean successful.
对 但听起来并不朗朗上口
Yeah, but that doesn't sound as jazzy.
行吧 所以今晚只有 一个微不足道的小问题
Sure. So there's just one small, tiny hiccup tonight.
我妈妈一定要我带上她朋友的 废物儿子 不然就不让我来
My mom wouldn't let me come unless I brought one of her friends' loser kids.
他要来这里找我 说曹操 曹操到
He's meeting me here. Oh, this is him.
“嗨 我是尼德什”
"Hi, it's Nirdesh."
“我要迟到了”
"I'm running behind."
“我把胡椒酸辣汤洒在毛衣背心上了 得去换衣服”
"I spilled some rasam on my sweater vest and had to change."
“我应该很快就到”
"I should be there shortly."
哎呀妈呀!
Yikes!
这孩子就是医疗级的呆瓜
This kid is like a medical-grade dork.
也许可以告诉大家他是我的表弟
Maybe we could tell everyone he's my cousin.
好痛啊!本
Ow! Ben.
抱歉 但我们需要你
Sorry, David, but we need you.
如果我问你谁参加了小大角战役
If I asked you who fought at the Battle of Little Bighorn,
你说是卡仕达将军 这应该算答对了吧?
and you said General Custard, that should count, right?
卡仕达是一种甜点 将军名字叫卡斯特
Custard is a dessert. Custer is the general.
随便啦!我已经喝了四瓶啤酒
Whatever! I've had four beers.
有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
快喝啊 烂人
Drink, bitch.
你知道我的意思
Ugh! You know what I meant.
你们在做什么?
What are you guys doing?
玩一个小小的喝酒游戏 叫“你比一个本聪明吗?”
Playing a little drinking game called Are You Smarter Than a Ben?
那太妙了
That was good.
我的天 你们太扯了
Oh my God. That is so lame.
如果我把表弟扔给这两个人
Ooh. What if I drop off my cousin with these two
-然后我去找帕克斯顿如何? -你表弟要来? -没错
- while I go make an appearance with Paxton? - You have a cousin coming? - I do.
所以你看到来了 一个印度呆子 就告诉我吧
So if you see an Indian dork come through that door, let me know.
我看到一个印度人从门口进来
I see an Indian guy coming through the door,
但他看起来绝对不像呆子
but he definitely does not look like a dork.
♪ I can't let this end ♪
♪ 'Cause I don't wanna be friends... ♪
该死
Oh shit.
我觉得进展非常顺利 希望不要说了就开始倒霉
I don't wanna jinx it, but I think this is going really well.
你奶奶甚至还跟我对视了
Your grandmother even looked me in the eye once.
我激动得躲开了她的眼神
I got too excited and I looked away.
我也感觉不错
I know. I feel good about it too.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
天啊 曼尼什 你把它从台阶上拿下来了吗?
Oh God, Manish. Did you take that off the step?
我以为袋子是垃圾 别人放到上面的
I thought someone put it there as trash.
里面有一张收据
There's a receipt in it and everything.
收据就是袋子的特别之处
The receipt is what makes it so special.
这个布鲁明黛百货的购物袋 代表了美国梦
This Bloomie's bag represented the American Dream,
但你把脏纸巾都扔到里面了
and you have filled it with dirty napkins.
我的天 太抱歉了
Oh my God. I am so, so sorry.
-有什么精彩大戏吗? -没有!
- Ooh, do I hear drama? - No!
-我的天 -天啊!我来帮你
- Oh my God. - Oh my God! Let me help you.
不 曼尼什 我觉得你应该走了
No, uh, Manish. I think maybe you should just go.
-你没事吧? -是谁干的?
- Are you okay? - What are you doing? Who did this?
疼吗?
Does that hurt?
你是德维吗?我是尼德什 但朋友们都叫我德斯
Hi, Devi? I'm Nirdesh, but my friends call me Des.
嗨
Hi.
你表弟怎么会向你介绍自己?
How come your cousin's introducing himself to you?
什么?我不是她表弟 你是说我是你的表弟吗?
What? I'm not her cousin. Did you tell them I'm your cousin?
我可能是这么说过 对
Uh-huh. I may have said that. Yeah.
只是因为她以为你会是个大废物
Only because she thought you were gonna be a huge loser,
但你绝对不是
which you're definitely not.
你以为我是个大废物 依据是什么呢?
You thought I was gonna be a huge loser based on what?
因为从某些文化背景得出的线索…
Well, because certain cultural context clues and...
因为我是印度裔?
Because I'm Indian?
好吧 那算了吧
Okay, um, I think I'm good.
等等 德斯 太对不起了
Wait. Des, no. I'm so sorry.
我不是故意冒犯你的 但我们坦诚相见吧
I did not mean to offend you. But, hey, let's be honest.
很多印度男生都是书呆子
There's a lot of nerdy Indian guys.
不知道你是否知道 但你的名字读起来就像“呆子” 所以…
Don't know if you know this, but your name does have the word "nerd" in it, so...
你是第一个对我说这话的人
Oh wow. You're the first person who's ever said that to me.
连小学里都没人那么对我说过
Definitely no one in elementary school did.
没关系 你这种人我见得多了
Look, it's... it's fine. I've met a million of you before.
你是那种只喜欢白人男生的 印度裔女孩
You're one of those Indian girls who only likes white guys,
认为所有印度男生 要么是古板的IT宅男
and thinks all Indian dudes are just computer geeks
要么是抹了太多香水的油腻男 还夜夜笙歌♥
or cheesy club rats who wear too much cologne.
不 我不是这种人
No, that's not what I'm like.
她就是这种人
That's exactly what she's like.
好了 德斯 真的很抱歉
Okay, Des, I am so sorry.
我没有任何恶意
I didn't mean anything by it.
请留下来 我们去喝一杯 然后…
Please just stay. And let's go get a drink and...
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 你没事吧?怎么了?
Hey, you okay? What happened?
上一分钟你还因为 抱有轻度种族歧视向我抱歉
One minute you were apologizing to me for mild racism,
下一分钟你就开始哭了
the next, you're crying.
对不起 那是我的前男友
Yeah, um, I'm sorry. Uh, that was my ex.
好 我明白了
Ah. Okay. I see.
对
Yeah. Um...
我以为我已经做好了心理建设 不会因为他有了新欢而难过
I thought I was ready to see him with someone new.
我一直在房♥间里用毛绒玩具彩排
I'd been practicing with stuffed animals from my room.
看来没用
Guess it didn't help.
好吧 都已经发生了
Well, look, now it's done.
你看到前男友有了新欢
You saw your ex with someone else.
活了下来
You survived.
最糟糕的情况都过去了
That was the worst it's gonna be.
应该是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你这样的人怎么会没有朋友?
How does someone like you not have any friends?
什么?我有大把朋友
What? I have tons of friends.
我妈妈让我今晚带你过来 说你的朋友都抛弃了你
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表