剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
你怎么能这样跟我说话 娜里妮?
How can you talk to me like that, Nalini?
这么久以来 我都充当了一个特别好的朋友
I mean, I have been such a great friend to you.
你不把我当朋友
You don't think of me as a friend.
你把我当成项目 可以给我喂坚果吃
You think of me as a project that you can, uh, feed seeds to.
如果你是这样的感受
Fine. If that's how you feel,
那我就带别人去杰西卡·阿尔巴的 婴儿食品品尝会
then I guess I'll take someone else to Jessica Alba's baby food tasting.
太棒了 现在失陪了
Fantastic. Now, if you'll excuse me,
我需要吃一大袋 经过重度加工的妙脆角
I need to eat a bag of heavily processed Bugle chips.
哇!
Wow!
我真的觉得很遗憾
I really am sorry.
我也是
Me too.
德维 你没事吧?
Devi, you okay?
Mm-hmm.
谢谢你把莱雅臭骂一顿
Thanks for ripping Rhyah a new one.
她活该
She deserved it.
听着 我为德斯的事感到很遗憾 我知道你为这段感情感到很兴奋
Listen, I'm really sorry about Des. I know you were excited about that.
对
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
我有一瞬间以为 我可以过上正常的生活
I actually thought for a second that I was gonna be able to live a normal life,
但我想我是个大怪咖 是没办法♥正♥常的
but I guess I'm too much of a freak for that.
你不是怪咖 别听莱雅说的
You're not a freak. Don't listen to a word of what Rhyah said.
妈妈 她也不是全错
Mom, she's not completely wrong, you know.
我是挺怪的
I am kind of a lot.
在音乐会之前
Before the concert...
我好像在观众席上看到了爸爸
...I thought I saw Dad in the audience.
没关系 我在各处都能看到他
That's okay. I see him everywhere.
有一次我以为看到他在路上 开车并线到我前面 然后我跟着那个男人回家了
Once I thought I saw him cut me off in traffic, and I followed that man home.
该死
Damn.
Um...
要是…
What if, um...
要是我总是那么怪异 永远都没人爱我 怎么办?
What if nobody ever loves me because I'm always too much?
噢 德维
Oh, Devi.
听我说
Listen to me.
你从来都不会太怪异 永远都是足够好的
You're never too much, and you're always enough.
总有一天你会找到 一个爱真实的你的人
And one day, you will find someone who loves you exactly as you are,
和我一样爱你
just like I do.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
现在下楼来吧
Now, come downstairs,
我们可以看《房♥产兄弟》 安装瀑布式岛台
and we can watch our Property Brothers install a waterfall island.
好的
Okay.
所以你的背 一直都是这样的形状吗?
So, has your back always been shaped this way?
怎么了?变形了吗?
Why? Is it deformed?
不!
No!
你的背很完美 和你的其他部位一样完美
Your back is perfect. Just like the rest of you.
-我去! -我去!
- Damn! - Damn!
埃莉诺 我之前表现得很不是东西 请你原谅我
Eleanor, forgive me for I have been a dick or whatever.
关于帕克斯顿 你说得对
You were right about Paxton.
如果你爱一样东西 就让它去亚利桑那州吧
If you love something, let it go to Arizona.
说得太美妙了
Oh, that's beautiful.
我可以跟帕克斯顿道别
I can say goodbye to Paxton
因为我需要的一切都在这里
because everything I need is right here.
乔纳 你最好现在就开始做 新的紧身胸衣了
Jonah, you better start working on a new bodice
因为这一件会被撕碎的
because this one's about to get shredded.
天啊 你们就不能等两分钟吗?
Jesus, can't you wait two minutes?
(梦想确实能成真!)
不 说真的 某一刻我们都在朝对方咆哮
No, seriously, at one point, we were growling at each other.
-什么? -小埃 我真为你高兴
- What? - El, I am so happy for you.
真不敢相信你们是在戏剧室做的
I just can't believe you did it in the drama room.
其实也不用感到那么意外啦
I mean, it shouldn't be that shocking.
我在那里献上了一些最优秀的作品
I've done some of my best work there.
但我也知道 你在修复一颗受伤的心 德维
But also, I know you're nursing a broken heart, Devi.
-我们不必聊这件事 -我们当然得聊了
- And we don't have to talk about it. - Of course, we have to talk about it.
这是我们的朋友圈有史以来 最重大的新闻
This is like the biggest news our friend group has ever had.
大家都说第一次性♥爱♥ 肯定会发生得很尴尬
People say your first time is supposed to be awkward,
但我们非常同步 像一对裸体的滑冰队搭档
but we were perfectly in sync like a nude pair's ice-skating team.
而且你是站着破处的 这也很疯狂啊
It's also crazy that you lost your virginity standing up.
老实说 我们觉得这样很自然 我都无法想象躺下来会是怎么样的
It honestly felt so natural for us. I can't imagine ever lying down.
嘿 两位 我有事要处理 过一会儿再来找到你们吧?
Uh, hey, guys, I have to take care of something.
好
- Find you later? - Yeah.
你是怎么站着做♥爱♥的?
How do you have sex standing up?
嘿
Uh, hey.
等等 你是在画画吗?
Wait, are you drawing?
是的 如果你得知道的话 我画画是为了减轻压力
Yeah, if you must know, I do it to relieve my stress.
你需要什么吗?
Is there something you need?
我为我说的话感到很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what I said.
你说得对 德斯和我分手了
You were right. Des broke up with me.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
听着 我不觉得你可悲 你更像是个可爱的怪人
Uh, listen, I don't think you're miserable. You're more like a lovable crank.
-没人像你这么道歉的 -对啊 对不起
- This apology's really bad. - Mm-hmm. Yeah, sorry.
听着 我对你发脾气 只是因为我觉得很丢人
Look, I just lashed out at you because I was embarrassed.
我知道我的恋情 注定要再一次一败涂地
I could tell I was headed towards yet another massive romantic failure.
没关系 我觉得你躲过了一场灾难 希望这能安慰你
It's okay. If it's any consolation, I think you dodged a bullet.
那样的妈妈只会变得更糟
- Moms like that only get worse with time. - Hmm.
我以处♥女♥之身死去时 请告诉大家我不是没有努力过
Well, when I die a virgin, tell people it wasn't for lack of trying.
-你不会以处♥女♥之身死去的 -我不知道 情况看起来不妙
- You're not gonna die a virgin. - Mmm, I don't know, man. It's not looking good.
如果你死的时候还没有破处 那我就跟你做♥爱♥吧
If you're still a virgin on your deathbed, I'll come have sex with you.
-哦 真的吗?你会那么做吗? -对
- Oh, really? You'd do that? - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
就算我老态龙钟 眼睛浑浊 牙齿都掉光了?
Even if I'm an old bag of bones with milky eyes and no teeth?
没错 但如果我看起来依然很帅 不要太惊讶
Yeah, sure, but don't be alarmed if I still look great.
男人会越老越帅
Men age better.
一张免费的性♥爱♥券
Here, good for one free boink.
很好 是啊 这绝对让我觉得自己没那么可悲
Great. Yeah, this definitely makes me feel less pathetic.
不客气
Mmm. You're welcome.
你在画什么?是仙人掌吗?
What you drawing? Is that a cactus?
什么?不是!是埃里克
What? No! It's... It's Eric.
虽然德维承受住了
Although Devi had weathered the humiliation
被她男友的妈妈甩了的耻辱
of being dumped by her boyfriend's mom,
她知道她会平安渡过
she knew she'd be okay.
她会再次找到爱情 她只需要着眼未来
She would find love again. She just had to look to the future.
哟 你猜怎么着?
- Yo. Guess what? - Mmm?
我要去ASU了
I'm going to ASU.
-天哪 是真的吗? -哇!
- Oh my God, really? - Wow!
或许也可以回望过去
Or maybe to the past.
亲亲抱抱 约翰·麦肯罗上
XOXO, John McEnroe.
♪ I don't wanna go to the party ♪
♪ I just wanna see your face ♪
♪ I'm sorry ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ I'm sorry ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表