剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I think it's probably always weird when you go from friends to girlfriends.
但我们会磨合好的
But we'll get there.
没错 很快就能狠狠秀恩爱了
Yeah, in... in no time, we're going to be PDAing so hard,
大家会说:“去开房♥吧”
people will be like, "Get a room."
恭喜你赢了
Congrats on the win.
看看我在垃圾桶里捡到什么
Hey, look what I found in the trash.
哈特曼山丢失了的文件夹 很奇怪吧?
Hartman Hill's missing binder. It's weird, huh?
超级奇怪
Super weird.
他们为什么要扔掉?
Why'd they throw it away?
知道吗?有钱人都不珍惜财产
You know what, rich people just don't value property
-不像你和我… -德维 别闹了
the same way you and I do...
我知道你作弊了 可悲的是 你根本不需要作弊
Devi, stop it. I know you cheated. And the sad thing is, you didn't even have to.
我是为了正义才这么做的 你没看到他们的法律助理吗?
Uh... I did it in the name of justice. Did you not see their paralegals?
我基本上就是冉·阿让
I'm basically Jean Valjean.
是啊 那我就是唱歌♥更好听的 罗素·克洛 因为现在我得送你入狱
Yeah, well, then I'm a better singing Russell Crowe because now I gotta take you to prison,
也就是你家 也就是所有人都讨厌我的地方
aka your house, aka the place where everyone hates me already.
这太棒了 拿上你的书包 我们走吧
So this is just fantastic. Get your bag. Let's go.
你打算毕业后做什么?
So, what are your plans after graduation?
我完全没在考虑这件事
Oh, um, I hadn't really thought about it.
毕业那晚肯定会有毕业派对
I bet there'll be, like, a graduation party that night,
我应该会去参加
so I'll probably go to that.
我是想问你想不想上大学…
I meant, like, do you want to go to college...
大家安静!埃莉诺和我各退了一步
Quiet on set, people! Eleanor and I have come to a compromise,
也就是我们觉得埃莉诺的办法最好
which is that we think Eleanor's way is best.
好吧 宝贝 灯光、摄像机、手♥机♥
All right, babe. Lights, camera, cell phone.
我是埃莉诺·王 身高为165厘米 我要扮演《舞♥女♥大盗》中的 詹妮弗·洛佩兹
I'm Eleanor Wong. I'm 5'5", and this is Jennifer Lopez in Hustlers.
听着 宝贝
Look, baby.
我们得开始像华尔街的人一样思考
We gotta start thinking like these Wall Street guys.
看到他们对这个国家做了什么吗?
You see what they did to this country?
他们从每个人身上偷钱
They stole from everybody.
努力工作的人失去了一切
Hardworking people lost everything.
你有没有想过 他们来俱乐部玩的钱是哪来的?
You ever think about when they come into the club?
那是偷来的钱
That's stolen money.
让这些家伙去死吧
Eff these guys.
停!
Cut!
你太厉害了 宝贝! 这些星探会抢着签下你的
You killed it, babe! These agents are gonna sign the shit out of you.
不敢相信你竟然用了我妈的脱衣舞杆
And I can't believe you used my mom's stripper pole.
太完美了 谢谢你推我一把
It was perfect. Thank you for pushing me.
你让我变得更好
You make me better.
是你让我变得更好
You make me better.
-等一下 -真的吗?
- Hold on. - Seriously?
天啊
Oh boy.
曼尼什?真是惊喜啊 你都没有提前跟我打招呼
Manish? What a pleasant surprise you did not clear with me beforehand.
大家好 抱歉打扰了 我就直说了
Yeah. Hello, everyone. Sorry to interrupt. I'll just cut to the chase.
今天的辩论大赛上 我发现德维作弊了
I caught Devi cheating in the debate tournament today.
对不起 她做什么了?
I'm... I'm sorry. She did what?
噢 那太严重了
Oh, that is serious.
这好像是全家讨论的时刻 我回车♥库♥吧
It seems like it's a family moment. I'll just go back into the garage.
德维 你怎么能这么做?
Devi, how could you?
这是什么意思?她又要被停学了吗?
So, what does this mean? Is she suspended again?
我决定不通知校长
I decided not to inform the principal.
你们应该倾向于关起家门处理这事
Seems like something you'd rather handle in-house.
谢谢你 曼尼什
Thank you, Manish.
-上楼回你房♥间去 -好
- Up to your room. - Okay.
不上报这件事不会惹麻烦吗?
Couldn't you get into trouble for not reporting this?
也许会吧 但我知道德维很努力
Maybe, but I know how hard Devi works,
我不想因为一个愚蠢的错误 毁了她的未来
and I don't want to mess up her future because of one stupid mistake.
总之 我很抱歉 我保证不会再打扰你们了
Anyway, sorry about all this, and I promise not to bother you again.
等等 进来吧
Wait, please come inside.
-这是陷阱吗? -趁她还没变心 你快进来吧
- Is this a trap? - Please do it before she changes her mind.
好 你抓得好紧
Okay. Whoa, you got a tight grip.
不好意思
Pardon me.
天啊
Oh boy. Uh...
曼尼什 我欠你一句道歉
Manish, I owe you an apology.
我以为你只是一个幼稚 且笨手笨脚的小混混
I thought you were nothing more than an immature, bumbling hooligan.
-我是全职老师 -总之我错了
- I mean, I'm a full-time teacher. - Anyway, I was wrong.
你可能留了个幼稚的发型 但你是个成年人
Despite what your haircut says about you, you are a grown-up.
你今天对德维很严厉 但你也保护了她
You were tough on Devi today, but you also protected her.
这是家人会做的事
That's what family does.
所以卡玛拉能跟你在一起 我很欣慰
So I'm happy for Kamala to be with someone like you.
我想让你多认识一下你自己的文化
Although, I would like you to learn something more about your culture.
也许我可以给你补课 你愿意吗?
Perhaps I can be your tutor. Would you like that?
他很乐意 谢谢你 奶奶
He would love that. Thank you, Pati.
很好
Good.
喂!德维?你在上面吗?
Hey! Devi? Are you up there?
对 进来吧
Yeah. Come in.
我妈妈送外卖♥♥过来
Hey, my mom asked me to bring takeout.
趁她们这会儿在抢春卷 我偷偷溜上楼了
While they were fighting over spring rolls, I snuck upstairs.
妈呀 干得好啊 哥们
Damn. Well played, dude.
如果有人值得一句“妈呀 干得好啊 哥们” 那就是你
If anyone deserves a "Damn. Well played, dude," it's you.
你击垮了我们
You clobbered us.
严格来说 没错
Technically, yes.
但我可能作弊了 但作弊没有帮助我们多少
But I also may have cheated, but in a way that didn't even help us,
所以你不能那么生气
so you can't be that mad.
我没听明白
Uh, you've lost me.
-你们的文件夹丢了是因为我 -天啊 是你干的?
- I'm the reason your binder went missing. - Oh man. That was you?
为了这事 帕克炒了一位法律助理
Parker fired one of our paralegals for that.
对不起 你们既有法律助理 还有赢了《危险边缘》的电脑
I'm sorry, but how else are we supposed to compete
我们怎么比得过你们?
with your paralegals and the fricking Jeopardy computer?
糟糕 听着 我没想到 你会偷了我们的研究 但说实话
Yikes. Look, I'm not psyched you stole our research, but frankly,
我不会怪你们想占据上风 因为我们就是这么干的
I don't blame you guys for trying to give yourselves an edge. That's what we do.
比如说我们可能会 拿一台普通的台式电脑
Like, for instance, we might take a normal desktop computer
放上屏保 让它看起来像是《危险边缘》那台
and put a screen saver on it so it looks like the one from Jeopardy.
不会吧!我让那台电脑给我签名了
No! I asked that computer for an autograph.
我实话实说吧
Look, I'll be honest.
我被你吓到了
- I'm intimidated by you. - Hmm?
我没有与跟我一样聪明 或甚至比我更聪明的人约会过
I don't think I've ever dated someone as smart as me or maybe even smarter.
我好像喜欢这样
I think I like it.
我也喜欢
Well, I like it too.
喜欢比你聪明
Being smarter than you.
德维 为什么上面会有声音?
Devi, why am I hearing voices up there?
你最好不是在听播客!
You better not be listening to a podcast!
好了 你得离开这里
Okay, you got to get out of here.
但也许你可以往楼上扔一个春卷?
But maybe you could throw a spring roll up the stairs?
没问题
You got it.
♪ You used to shine so bright But you soured ♪
♪ At the taste of a bitter leaf ♪
♪ Took it all out on me But I see through you ♪
♪ And you won't be causing me no grief Anymore ♪
♪ You used to shine so bright But you soured ♪
♪ At the taste of a bitter leaf ♪
♪ Took it all out on me But I see through you ♪
♪ And you won't be causing me no grief Anymore ♪
♪ You used to shine so bright But you soured ♪
♪ At the taste of a bitter leaf ♪
♪ Took it all out on me But I see through you ♪
♪ And you won't be causing me no grief Anymore ♪
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表