剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
是这样的
You know what?
我忘了告诉你 这周末我要去斯坦福找房♥子
I forgot to tell you I'm going to Stanford this weekend to scope out housing.
我回来再发信息告诉你
Text you when I get back.
嘿 大卫 你能空出一分钟吗?
Hey, David, do you have a minute?
我只需要30秒
I only need 30 seconds.
卫衣太疯狂了 裤子太小了 童鞋
Sweatshirt's crazy, pants too small, babyGap shoes.
太伤人了 其实我需要 跟你谈一件非常严肃的事
Great, sick burns. Listen, I actually need to talk to you about something serious.
在音乐会上 我无意中听见 德斯的妈妈让他跟你分手
At the concert, I overheard Des's mom tell him that he has to break up with you.
什么?不可能 莱雅爱我
What? That's impossible. Rhyah loves me.
她说你有很多问题 他得跟你分手
She said you have a lot of problems and that he needed to end it.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
那我猜你误会了 因为德斯没有要跟我分手
Well, then I guess you misunderstood because Des didn't break up with me.
所以在音乐会之后 他表现得很正常?
So, he's been totally normal since then?
我确实没见过他 但那只是因为他很忙
Well, actually, I haven't seen him, but that's only because he's busy.
-对 他想让感情慢慢变淡 -这不是慢慢变淡
- Right. He's pulling a slow fade. - It's not a slow fade.
对 他只是淡出得很慢
Right. Right, right. He's just fading away very slowly.
听好了 本
You know what, Ben?
自从你见到德斯之后 你就一直在挖苦他
You've been throwing digs at Des since you met him.
这是嫉妒的表现 因为你很孤单、可悲
You're just jealous because you're lonely, and miserable,
你想让别人跟你一样不开心
and you want everyone else to be as unhappy as you are.
你猜怎么着? 我要快速淡出了 拜拜!
So, guess what? Here's a quick fade. Buh-bye!
(请安息 特斯顿)
嘿 哥们 你一个星期都没消息了
Hey there, buddy. Haven't heard from you all week.
你还好吗?
How you doin'?
我知道帕克斯顿的事让人很震惊
I know it's a shock about Paxton.
你压力大到都在刻字了 我看得出来你很不开心
I can tell you're upset by your stress carving.
我没有不开心
I'm not upset.
我总是会刻墓碑 在上面写上“特斯顿”
I always carve a tombstone with Traxton written on it.
特伦特 我是你的女朋友
Trent, I'm your girlfriend.
跟我聊聊吧
Talk to me.
我不明白为什么每个人都要离开
I just don't understand why everyone always has to leave.
先是我爸爸去了纳帕谷
First, my dad goes to Napa,
然后我的宠物老鼠 被我妈妈设的捕鼠夹夹住了 现在到帕克斯顿了?
and then my pet rat goes to the rat trap that my mom set, and now Paxton?
但你和帕克斯顿永远都会是朋友
But you and Paxton will always be friends.
你得对他放手才行
You have to let him go.
好朋友不会拖累彼此
Good friends don't hold each other back.
这么说你和他是站在一边的
Oh, so you're on his side.
很好 那你为什么不去亚利桑那呢?
Great. Why don't you go to Arizona too?
享受没有夏令时的日子吧
Enjoy not having daylight savings time.
听好了 特伦特 长大吧!
You know what, Trent? Grow up!
你最好的朋友遇到了天大的好事
Something great happened to your best friend,
你却表现得很自私
and you're being selfish.
老实说 我觉得这种能量很不性感 我现在要走了
And frankly, this energy is very unsexy to me, and I'm walking away now.
第二天 本的声音 还在德维的耳旁回响
The next day, Ben's voice was still buzzing in Devi's ear.
本是满嘴胡话 对吧? 德斯只是太忙了
Ben's full of shit. Right? Des is just busy.
他现在在斯坦福 确保他最后不会 跟摩♥门♥教♥图同住在禁酒的宿舍
He's literally up in Stanford right now making sure he doesn't end up in the dry dorm with the Mormons.
对 别听本的话 你和德斯是完美情侣
Yeah. Forget Ben. You and Des are perfect.
他可能在帕罗奥图
He's probably up in Palo Alto
跟宿舍员工称赞他的性感女友呢
bragging about his hot girlfriend to the residence hall staff.
-对 -我其实觉得他在文图拉喝咖啡
- Yeah. - I think he's getting coffee on Ventura.
-什么? -好的 这样…
- What? - Okay, so...
我偶然发现了艾迪森的Instagram
I so happened to stumble upon Addison's Insta,
我也不是经常盯着看
not that I look at it a lot or anything,
但艾迪森刚刚在深烘咖啡店直播来着
but they just went live from Dark Roast,
在墨镜的倒影中可以看到德斯
and you can see Des in the reflection of their sunglasses.
搞什么鬼啊?
What the hell?
嘿 斯坦福怎么样呀? 发张照片来看看!
Hey! How's Stanford going? Send a pic!
这里很漂亮 我喜欢这里的建筑
It's beautiful here! I love the architecture.
我的天啊 真是个混♥蛋♥ 我们必须找他质问!
Oh my God, what an asshole. We have to confront him!
我也想去 但如果错过了试戏服
I wish I could, but if I miss my costume fitting,
乔纳真的会让我穿 浸满了汽油的烂衣服 那是他的原话
Jonah will dress me in gasoline-soaked rags. His words.
我会跟你一起去 不仅仅是因为艾迪森也在那儿
I'll come with you, and not just because Addison's there,
还因为我是个靠谱的朋友
because I'm a good friend.
(深烘咖啡店)
这是谁啊? 我听说斯坦福的校园大得很
Well, well, well. I heard that Stanford had a sprawling campus,
但我不知道原来校园 还一路延伸到了南加州!
but I didn't realize that it reached all the way down to Southern California!
德维 我可以解释
Devi, I can explain.
解释什么?你和你妈妈 决定要你跟我分开
Explain what? That you and your mom decided to break up with me,
但你不想告诉我?
but you didn't want to let me know?
是的 那天在我们学校 你们在大庭广众之下聊天
Yeah, you had a pretty public conversation at my school,
到处都有我的眼线
and I got eyes everywhere.
德维 对不起 我骗了你
Devi, I'm sorry I lied to you. I...
我不知道该怎么办 我真的不想分开…
I just didn't know what to do. I mean, I really don't want to break up...
-那就别分呀 -我不能跟我妈妈对着干!
- Then don't! - I can't go against her. She's my mom!
我每天都跟我妈妈对着干40多次 没关系的
I go against my mom, like, 40 times a day. It's fine.
听着 德维 你很优秀
Look, Devi, you're cool and all,
但我不值得为了跟你交往 而让我妈妈生气
but, like, dating you isn't worth pissing off my mom.
我的话费还要她付呢
I mean, she still pays for my phone.
德维!
Devi!
德维·维什瓦库马尔 跟我来
Devi Vishwakumar, come with me.
-拜托 -再见
- Come on. - See ya.
有人坐吗?
Seat taken?
嘿 兄弟 怎么了?
Hey, bro, what's up?
没什么
Nothing.
好 你想谈些什么吗?
Okay. Anything you want to talk about?
我只是想说 你要是想去亚利桑那 我也没意见
I just wanted to say that I'm cool with you going to Arizona
但有一个条件
on one condition.
什么条件?
What's that?
你在那里不能结交新的最铁哥们
You're not allowed to make a new... ...best friend there.
老兄…
Dude...
永远不会 没人能取代你的位置 兄弟
Never. No one can take your place, bro.
你是我的头号♥男孩
You're my number one boy.
抱一个吧 亲爱的王子
Bring it in, my sweet prince.
耶!
Yeah!
看来我需要一些“忌物”才能记住你
Guess I'll need some Mentos to remember you by.
-你是说纪念物吧? -哦!
- I think you mean mementos. - Oh!
那是我的游泳保暖外套
That's my warming jacket for swimming.
一看就是帕克斯顿的东西
Signature Paxton.
看起来不错
Looks good.
太棒了!
Oh, sick!
-我要拿上这双靴子 -好
- I'll take these too. - Okay.
噢 我想我应该给你留点 我自己的东西
Oh, I suppose I should leave you with something of mine.
不 不用那么做 没关系…
No, you don't have to do that, man. It's fine...
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
我会经常回来看你的 你知道吧? 我们永远都会是朋友
Look, you know I'll come back to visit a lot, right? You and I will always be friends.
对 埃莉诺也是这么说的
Yeah, Eleanor said the same thing.
她真的很棒 别搞砸了你们的关系
She's really dope. Don't mess that up.
嗨 小娜 我们出了点状况
Hi, Nal. We have a little bit of a situation.
我刚目睹德维把咖啡泼到我儿子脸上
I just witnessed Devi throw coffee directly into my son's face.
那是冰咖啡
Uh, it was iced coffee.
但我还是觉得我们应该 让他们的关系踩刹车
Still, I think it's best we pump the brakes on this relationship.
虽然我很爱德维…
As much as I love Devi...
你才不爱我呢
You don't love me.
我听到你说的话了
I heard what you said.
她叫德斯跟我分手 因为我“有很多问题”
She told Des to break up with me because I "had a lot of problems."
你这么说了?
You did?
-我从没这么说过 我说的只是… -妈妈
- I never said that, all I said... - Mom.
承认吧
Just admit it.
好 是的 我是让德斯跟她分手
Okay. Yes, I suggested that Des end things,
但我是为我们俩的孩子着想
but I was just thinking of what's best for both of our kids.
你真的觉得德维 会给你的儿子带来危险吗?
Do you really think Devi is a danger to your son?
她确实把咖啡泼到了他的脸上
Well, she did throw coffee in his face.
冰咖啡
Iced coffee.
听着 小娜 虽然我知道你和德维很不容易
Look, Nal, I appreciate what you and Devi have been through,
但你自己也说了 他有着光明的前途
but you said it yourself, his future is so bright.
我不想让他遇上任何拦路石
I don't want anything to get in the way of that.
莱雅
Rhyah,
你怎么敢来我家 这么评论我的女儿?
how dare you come to my house and talk about my daughter this way?
德维没有问题
Devi does not have problems.
她只是经历了一些不可想象的事情
She's just been through something unimaginable
像你这样脆弱的人肯定会在瞬间崩溃 但她不屈不挠
that would break someone as flimsy as you in an instant, and she has persevered.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表