剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
- Damn, she's cold. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 回头见 负心女
All right. I'll see you around, heartbreaker.
这时 德维确信 自己的气质已经改变了
And with that, Devi knew for certain her vibes had already changed.
我被困在这里了
I'm trapped here.
我不能失去那笔钱 我真是白♥痴♥
I can't lose that money. I'm such an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥
You're not an idiot.
我只是想证明自己有能力独♥立♥生活
I just wanted to prove that I could be independent,
结果现在被困在了 这个诡异的好莱坞孤儿院
and now I'm stuck living here at this creepy Hollywood orphanage.
或许奶奶说得对 我没办法为自己做决定
Maybe Pati was right. Maybe I can't make decisions for myself.
-万一我也看错了曼尼什呢? -卡玛拉
- What if I'm wrong about Manish too? - Kamala.
你是个优秀的年轻女生
You're a brilliant young woman
完全能够为自己做决定
who is perfectly capable of making decisions for yourself.
当然 这间公♥寓♥离完美 还差十万八千里
Sure, this apartment is far from perfect,
你的邻居让我想起了 恐怖电影里的孩子
and your neighbors remind me of the children in horror films.
我觉得他们就是恐怖片里的孩子 千真万确
I think they are the children in horror films. Like, literally.
但你说得对 你得自力更生
But you're right. You need to stand on your own.
我跟你说过 我跟莫汉住的第一间公♥寓♥吗?
Have I ever told you about the first apartment Mohan and I lived in?
我们的厕所就在冰箱旁边
Our toilet was next to the refrigerator,
我们楼上就是210州际公路
and our upstairs neighbor was the 210 Freeway.
哇 我知道为什么 只有震耳欲聋的闹钟才能叫醒你
Wow, that explains why you need such a loud alarm to wake you up.
你可以做到
You can do this.
你是指留下来吗?
You mean stay here?
我觉得这对你有好处
Mm-hmm. I think it'll be good for you.
至少这段经历很有趣 可以留着跟你的孩子们讲 而且…
At the very least, it'll be a fun tale to one day tell your children. And...
你想离开一阵子的时候 可以随时回家吃饭
you can always come home for dinner whenever you need to get away.
不知道你有没有兴趣? 塞西莉亚偷了一瓶她妈妈的啤酒
Hey. If you're interested, Cecilia stole one of her mom's beers,
我们会跟5C的男生乐队 在热水浴池里一起喝
and we're gonna drink it in the hot tub with the boy band from 5C.
我今晚能回家吃饭吗?
Can I come home for dinner tonight?
是的 我觉得你应该回来
Yes, I think you should.
安妮莎 我得跟你说一件事
Aneesa, I need to tell you something.
要不我们约会吧?
Should we like date?
我们对彼此都挺有好感的 对吧?
I think we like each other, right?
我们能不只做朋友 进一步发展吗?
Should we be more than friends?
好啊 我很愿意
Yeah. I-I'm down for that.
真的吗?
Really?
很好
Cool.
哇 眼神接触太深入人心了
Wow, eye contact is for real.
我现在的存在感强一点了吗?
So, do I look a little less invisible to you now?
不可能吧 你亲了别人?谁?
No way. You kissed someone? Who?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
唯一重要的是我重新变成了 一个拥有性生活的人
All that matters is that I'm back to being a person who bangs.
嘴对嘴
Lips onto lips.
太好了 天哪 今晚真是太赞了
Yay. OMG, tonight was amazing,
也许你跟神秘男人私奔了
and maybe you were off with your mystery man,
但你有没有注意到 有多少女生对亚力山卓献殷勤?
but did you notice how many girls were, like, fawning over Alejandro?
他的歌♥声很美妙 但我真的希望没人会跟他搞在一起
I mean, he's a beautiful singer, but I really hope no one hooked up with him
因为他感冒特别严重
because he had, like, a super bad cold.
一整天都很多痰
All day. Like ultra-phlegmy.
嘿
Hey.
哦
Oh.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
挺好的
Pretty great.
你面前的是一个今晚接过吻的人
You're looking at someone who's done some kissing this evening.
你面前的也是
Mmm. Well, so are you.
噢
Oh.
德维 你好像有点嫉妒
Devi, you seem a little jealous there.
-是戏剧社的女孩吗? -对
- Was it drama girl? - Yep.
看看我们 两个热吻的人 都厉害上天了
Well, look at us. Two people sucking faces and taking names.
对 我想是的
Yeah. I guess so.
好吧 我该走了 晚安 本
All right, I should go. Good night, Ben.
晚安 德维
Good night, Devi.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表