剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
-嘿 德维 -哟
- Hey, Devi. - Yo.
-嘿 走吗? -可以啊 走吧
- Hey, ready to hit the road? - Totally. Let's roll.
很好
Cool.
走出学校时 德维感觉不如进来时那么得意
The walk out of school was feeling a bit less triumphant to Devi than the walk-in.
希拉、佐伊和卡丽说的话 一整天都在她脑子里回响
She had been obsessing over what Shira, Zoe, and Carley had said all day.
是不是大家都在纳闷帕克斯顿 怎么会跟远不如他的人恋爱?
Was everyone wondering why Paxton was with someone so far beneath him?
他们是怎么看待 帕克斯顿和德维一起的?
What did Paxton and Devi even look like to them?
舍曼奥克斯高中最新一对奇怪情侣 正在离开教学楼!
The newest odd couple at Sherman Oaks High is leaving the building!
我在车上找到了一些零食 抱歉 几乎被压扁了
Here are some snacks I found in my car. Sorry, they're mostly crushed.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你能和奶奶谈谈吗?
Can you please talk to Pati?
我知道她很失望 但她肯定不想让我饿死吧
I know she's disappointed with me, but surely she doesn't want me to starve.
她要是把你饿死 我也不会觉得意外 她今早还想砍了你的头呢
Uh, I wouldn't put it past her. She did almost try to decapitate you this morning.
那你爱他吗?
So, do you love him?
这位老师?
This teacher?
-我不知道你在说什么 -教德维英语的库尔卡尼老师
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Devi's English teacher, Mr. Kulkarni.
那天晚上你去学校见的那位
The one you went to see at the school that night.
我不傻 卡玛拉
I'm not dumb, Kamala.
他在德维的家长会上问起你了
He asked about you at Devi's parent-teacher conference.
然后他假装问了问所有学生的表亲
And then he pretended he asks about all his students' cousins.
不 我不爱他
No, I don't love him.
我只是把曼尼什当朋友
Manish is just a friend.
听着 卡玛拉
Look, Kamala.
我知道这种婚姻方式很可怕
I know this way of getting married can seem scary.
你好像掌控不了自己的生活
Things may seem out of your control,
但你应该看看你的父母 或者莫汉和我
but you just have to look at your parents or look at Mohan and me.
我们的婚姻之所以成功 其中一部分原因
I mean, part of the reason why we worked is because
就是我们的家人也怀着同样的目标 走入这样的婚姻
our families just went into it wanting the same things.
我知道
I know. Uh...
我就是很害怕
I'm just scared.
我爱我在这里的生活 我的自♥由♥
I love my life here, my freedom.
我还没准备好
I don't feel ready.
当我父母让我和莫汉相亲时 我还是医学院的三年级学生
I was a third-year medical student when my parents matched me up with Mohan.
我当时想做的就是消除蜘蛛状血管
All I wanted to do was zap spider veins
然后给自己买♥♥一辆 金边框的白色宝马敞篷车
and buy myself a white BMW convertible with gold rims.
我那时候的品味不太好
I did not have great taste back then.
我当时根本没想要结婚
I mean, the last thing I wanted to do was to get married.
那是什么改变了你的想法?
So, what changed your mind?
是莫汉 他很诚实、善良
Mohan, you know, he was so honest and so kind,
我们搬来这里的时候 他让我觉得跟家更亲近了
and when we moved here he made me feel closer to my family,
虽然我和家之间相隔十万八千里远
even though we were thousands of miles away.
他是我的支柱
He was my rock.
普拉桑特确实让我想起了家 这种感觉很好
Prashant does remind me of home. It's nice.
听着 没有人逼你明天结婚
Listen, no one's making you get married tomorrow,
但我觉得你不应该因为自己害怕 就放弃普拉桑特
but I don't think you should throw away Prashant because you're scared.
而且他很有魅力
And he's so hot.
魅力无穷 如果你不嫁给他 那我嫁
Extremely hot. If you don't marry him, I will.
(祝交男朋友快乐 德维!)
你执意要在今天的治疗时间开派对 庆祝你交了男朋友
When you insisted we throw you a Happy Boyfriend party today during our session,
我本以为你的心情会更好一点
I thought you'd be happier about it.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
等等 我不明白
Wait, I don't understand.
你在跟梦中情人约会
You're dating the boy of your dreams.
他也公开承认了你是他的女朋友
He's publicly acknowledged you as his girlfriend. Ooh!
等一等
Wait a minute.
我们是发现谈恋爱
Did we discover that being in a romantic relationship
不一定能解决我们所有的问题吗?
doesn't necessarily solve all of our problems?
你可别想套我话 莱恩医生
Mmm. Nice try, Dr. Ryan.
整张奥利维亚·罗德里戈的专辑 会不同意你的说法
The entire Olivia Rodrigo album would disagree with you.
那你为什么这么沮丧?
Then why are you so down?
我无意中听到几个女孩说 我肯定是个荡♥妇♥ 才能钓到帕克斯顿
I overheard some girls say that I must be a slut for Paxton to like me.
不是同性恋男人在真人秀上 又酷又深情地骂的那种“荡♥妇♥”
And not slut like in the cool, affectionate way gay men say it on reality shows.
好像如果我不是荡♥妇♥ 我们就不会在一起
Like, it's the only possible explanation for why we're together.
德维 听说你遇上了这种事 让我很难过
Devi, I am so sorry that happened to you.
我也很难过 这个蛋糕要60美元 但我难过得吃不下
Me too. This cake cost $60, and I'm too upset to eat it.
60美元! 姑娘 你怎么不去劳尔夫超♥市♥买♥♥呢?
Sixty dollars! Girl, why you didn't just go to Ralphs?
听着 人生中
Listen, in life,
总是会有一些女孩子 在厕所里骂你是荡♥妇♥ 对吧?
there's always going to be some girl in a bathroom calling you a slut, right?
但关键是不能让别人定义你
But the trick is you don't let somebody else define you.
当你这么做的时候 就是把你的权力交到了别人手中
When you do that, you give them your power.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
那话太明智了 医生 我要去把那些女孩臭骂一顿
That's hella wise, Doc. I'm gonna go bitch those girls out.
你以为我是要你去臭骂其他孩子吗?
You think I want you to go bitch some other children out?
-对啊 -不对!
- Yeah. - No!
我想让你无视她们
I want you to ignore them.
就是什么都不做?
So, do absolutely nothing?
什么都不做就是锻炼克制力
Absolutely nothing is an exercise in restraint.
我知道了 走高尚路线
I see. Take the high road.
-是的 -当然 我完全可以做到
- Yes. - Sure. I could totally do that.
很好 因为这是成熟的做法
Good, because it would be very mature of you.
没错 我就是要成熟
It would be, and that is why I'm going to do exactly that.
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will.
嫉妒的贱♥人♥们 给我听好了 我在厕所里听到你们说的话了
Guess what, you jealous bitches. I heard what you said about me in the bathroom.
说你的着装很疯狂吗? 你看起来像给儿童表演的
About your insane clothes? You look like a children's performer.
我才不像给儿童表演的…
I do not look like a children's perform...
好吧 我身上是有很多原色
Okay, there are a lot of primary colors.
不管怎样 我不是荡♥妇♥ 而且听好了
Anyways, I am not a slut, and for your information,
帕克斯顿和我还没有上♥床♥
Paxton and I have not had sex.
他是因为我品格突出才喜欢我的 我…
He likes me for my awesome personality. I'm...
哇 你还没和帕克斯顿上♥床♥?
Whoa, you and Paxton haven't had sex yet?
-没有 -很好 那就是说他很快就会单身了
- No. - Great. That means he'll be single soon.
啊?
Huh?
亲爱的 帕克斯顿 不会留恋不跟他上♥床♥的人
Sweetie, Paxton's not gonna stay with someone who's not having sex with him.
他已经是成熟男人了 我们四年级的时候 他就长腋毛了
He's like a man. He got armpit hair when we were in fourth grade.
没错 只让他摸♥奶♥子 或在床上看古怪的抖音视频什么的
Yeah, he's not gonna be satisfied by only touching boobs
不会让他满足的
and watching quirky TikToks in bed or whatever.
该死 德维 这就是你和帕克斯顿干的事
Aw, shit, Devi. That's exactly what you and Paxton do.
也许他会请我当毕业舞会的舞伴 想看看礼服吗?
Ooh. Maybe he'll ask me to prom. You guys want to look at dresses?
-好 -上REVOLVE购物程式
- Yes. - REVOLVE app.
天哪 那太漂亮了
Oh my God, that is so cute.
这周末想去出去吃晚饭吗?
So, you want to go to dinner this weekend?
好啊 就是把你妈妈的剩菜加热 然后在你家车♥库♥ 跟特伦特和马库斯玩《要塞英雄》?
Yeah, like heat up your mom's leftovers and play Fortnite in your garage with Trent and Marcus? Sure.
该死 我们的约会是这样的吗?
- Damn. Is that what our dates are like? - Mm-hmm.
太不像话了
That sucks.
不 我们来一场真正的浪漫约会
No, like a real date, like romantic.
你去过CPK吗?
Have you ever been to CPK?
CPK?也就是加州披萨厨房♥?
CPK? Aka California Pizza Kitchen?
不就是全美无与伦比的 休闲速食披萨连锁店吗?
Only the preeminent fast-casual pizza chain in the US?
那才是真正的约会 我要是能去就好了
Now that's a date. I wish I could go.
好啊 当然了 我爱披萨
Yeah, sure. I love pizza.
所以我要带上乳糖酶片留着之后吃 还是吃完就直接回家?
So, am I bringing a Lactaid for later, or am I just going home after?
如果你想的话 之后我们可以在我家玩
I mean, we could hang out at my house after if you want.
很好 那我就带上乳糖酶片
Hmm. Great, great. Lactaid it is.
如果德维在吃完饭后吃乳糖酶片 留在帕克斯顿身边
If Devi was popping Lactaids and hanging out with Paxton after a meal,
那就意味着会发生一件事
that only meant one thing.
我这周末要和帕克斯顿做♥爱♥
I'm gonna have sex with Paxton this weekend.
我的…
Oh my...
我在等着法比奥拉说“老天” 但我想她睡着了
I was waiting for Fabiola to say God, but I think she's asleep.
喂 法比!你竟然在 最重要的新闻宣布之时打瞌睡!
Fab. Hello! You're like snoozing during the most important news you've ever heard!
对不起 我昨晚跟身在首尔的伊芙聊到很晚
Sorry. I was up late talking to Eve in Seoul.
我不知道还能忍♥多久
I don't know how much more I can take of this.
嘿 你猜怎么着? 我可以打嗝着说出你的名字
Hey, guess what? I could burp your name.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
我想那也挺甜蜜的
Well, that was sort of sweet, I guess.
德维一头雾水
Devi's head was swimming.
她跟学校里最帅的男孩在一起 她也开始明白
She was with the hottest boy in school, and it was becoming clear to her
这段关系也伴随着一些性期待
that certain sexual expectations went along with that.
还好她可以消失在普通课堂上 把这事抛诸脑后
Thank God she could just disappear into a normal class and not think about it.
早上好 年轻的同学们
Good morning, young scholars.
准备好你们的兵役登记卡 因为我们今天的课程…
Get your draft cards ready because today we start our unit on...
要从越南战争讲起
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表