剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Kind of like someone else I know.
现在播报音乐之城的一则突发事件
This is bombshell news coming out of Music City.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯刚刚撤回了自己
Juliette Barnes has withdrawn herself
美国音乐奖的提名
from her American Music Award nomination.
根据《33又1/3》杂♥志♥的记者麦肯琪·罗德的报道
According to Mackenzie Rhodes with 33 1/2 Magazine,
茱莉亚·巴尼斯承认录制了一首
Juliette Barnes admitted to recording a song
本欲写给她的朋友 同样获得提名的麦迪·詹姆斯的歌♥曲
meant for friend and fellow nominee, Maddie Jaymes.
这首歌♥被提名在同一单元
The very song nominated in the same category.
在几周前的发行派对上
And this after an explosive night
就已经引发过爆♥炸♥性的新闻
at a release party a few weeks back.
你知道她这么做了吗
Did you know that she did that?
-不知道 -我的天
- No. - Oh, my God.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-回家 -真的吗
- Home. - Are you serious?
再去为她收拾烂摊子
To clean up her mess again?
我以为你是来道歉的
I thought you came here to apologize.
先别说我 艾弗里
Forget about me, Avery.
你确定你的余生都要这样吗
Is this really what you want for the rest of your life?
你得帮我订去纳什维尔的机票
I need you to book me a flight back to Nashville.
你看外面了吗
Have you looked outside?
哪都不能飞 所有航♥班♥都取消了
No one's flying anywhere. Everything is canceled.
那给我租辆车
Get me a rental car.
你几辈子才能开到纳什维尔
It's gonna take you forever to drive to Nashville.
我不管 我得回家
I don't care. I have to get home.
建堡垒呢
Building a fort?
不是 我找不到手♥机♥了
No. I just lost my phone.
哪也找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
真遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
记得最后一次是什么时候看到的吗
Remember the last time that you saw it?
不记得
No.
只希望我没把它丢在那个蠢派对上
I just hope I didn't leave it at that stupid party.
那派对很蠢吗
The party was stupid?
不 只是
No, it just...
让我想到了八年级会有多复杂
reminded me of how complicated eighth grade's gonna be.
对 事实上
Yeah, well, truth is,
生活就是复杂的
life's just complicated in general, you know?
但我们要顺其自然
But we roll with it.
苦乐交织
The joy and the pain.
为什么是杰西去派对上接我
Why did Jessie pick me up from the party?
我得去见律师
I had to meet with a lawyer.
没什么别的意思
It wasn't anything really.
她就是帮我个忙
She was just, you know, doing me a favor.
她会经常来吗
Is she gonna be like around?
亲爱的 我有你和你姐姐
Sweetheart, I got you, and I've got your sister.
这就够了
That's all I need.
拿来了 谢谢
Oh, there it is. Thank you.
我和你说了我会去拿的
I told you I'd come get it.
不麻烦 我也是顺路
It was no trouble. It was on my way.
跟你说 达芙妮发现忘了手♥机♥
Tell you what, Daphne about lost her mind
几乎都抓狂了
when she realized she forgot this.
我相信 孩子们和手♥机♥密不可分 对吧
I believe it. Kids and their phones, right?
对 我们也没好到哪去
Yeah. Like we're any better.
没错
That's true.
然后呢
So what's next?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
对 天哪
Right. Gosh. Wow.
替我祝麦迪好运
Well, wish Maddie luck for me.
我会的 我会告诉她
I'll do it. I'll tell her.
好吧
All right.
照顾好自己 迪康
You take good care of yourself, Deacon.
你也是 杰西
You too, Jess.
我可以告你的
I could sue you, you know.
凭什么
On what grounds?
从没有人这么对待过我
No one has ever treated me this way.
对 彼此彼此
Yeah, the feeling's mutual.
你说的话 你想透露给媒体的
The things you said-- what you want to put out in the press!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-别骗我了 -我没骗你
- Now don't lie to me! - I'm not lying!
我可能是一个失败的领导者 迪康
Now I might be an ineffectual leader, Deacon.
但我不是傻瓜
But I am not an idiot!
你以为你能没有我 把公♥司♥办下去吗
You think you can run this company without me!
你以为你能干所有事
You think you have the ability to run anything!
你怎么说自己来着
And what is it you call yourself?
你说你是伴奏乐手
You call yourself a side man.
你就是的 你一直都只是伴奏乐手
That is all you are! That is all you will ever be!
我为蕾娜感到遗憾
And I feel sorry for Rayna
因为你是她唯一的依靠
that you're all she had to depend on!
扎克 让我问你个问题
Zach, let me ask you a question.
断电 撤回资金
All this cutting the power and the funds,
还有和布拉德交好的事
and cozying up with Brad...
都只是障眼法 对吧
it's just a smokescreen, isn't it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
你怎么不走
How come you haven't left?
我和你说了 我不会输
I told you! I don't lose!
这不是原因
I don't think that's why.
我认为是因为你很孤独
I think it's because you're lonely.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up!
你没有权利和我说这些 好吧
You have no right to say that to me, okay?
你不了解我 迪康
You don't know me, Deacon!
我觉得我终于了解了
I think I do, finally.
我觉得你是我见过的最孤独的人
I think you're the loneliest person I ever met.
告诉我这几个月来
Tell me all these months
和威尔 斯嘉丽还有女孩们一起
with Will and Scarlett and the girls...
你开心吗
have you been happy?
我觉得这是你很久以来 第一次觉得开心了
I think you have maybe for the first time in a long time.
因为你不孤单 你也是家庭的一部分
Because you weren't lonely. You were part of a family.
而这家庭背叛了我
A family that betrayed me.
不 扎克 只是与你意见不一致的家庭
No, Zach, a family that disagreed with you.
并且一直都想办法与你和谐共处
And went along with you anyway
直到最终你要求的太多了
till finally you asked too much.
你没离开是因为你喜欢在这里
You haven't left because you love it here.
而你不想结束
And you don't want it to end.
你不断地做出这些空头威胁
You keep making these empty threats,
希望有人最终能听到你的绝望
and hoping somebody will finally hear your desperation.
扎克 不需要结束的
Zach, it doesn't have to end.
你的钱已经赚得够多了
You have more money than you will ever need.
你为什么就不能让自己开心呢
Why don't you just let yourself be happy?
所以呢 拿去做慈善吗
So what? Set this up as a charity?
不要在乎钱 让你为所欲为
Don't care about the money? Let you do whatever you want?
我相信你很喜欢这样 迪康
I'm sure you'd love that, Deacon.
不 不是慈善 是合伙
No, not a charity, a partnership.
到现在为止 我们已经完成了所有
Up till now, we've done everything you're way
你计划的事
all the way down the line.
从现在开始 我提议我们一起工作
From here on out, I'm saying we work together.
一起做决定
We make decisions together.
你希望我接受吗
Do you expect me to accept that?
扎克 我觉得你已经接受了
Zach, I think you already do.
麦肯琪打给了我 告诉了我你做的事
Mackenzie called me and told me what you did.
她告诉我你是怎么牺牲了自己
She told me how you sacrificed yourself.
我知道纠正错误有多重要
I know how much it meant to make it right.
其他人呢
What about the others?
我觉得他们都差不多是同感
They all feel pretty much the same, I think.
现在对迪康和麦迪来说
It's just a real emotional time
是个很容易情绪化的时刻 仅此而已
for Deacon and Maddie right now, that's all.
我一直想让时光倒流
I keep trying to go back in time.
希望自己没有那么做
Wishing myself back to not do what I did.
但我撤回不了
I can't undo it.
我觉得你现在或许已经弥补了
I think you might have made up for it now.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
我觉得我注定要犯同样的错误
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表