剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
And the other day, we spent a long time there.
那很好 真的很好
And that was nice. It was real nice.
我只是想说清楚 就是...
I just wanted to be clear, you know, about...
我的天呐
Oh, my God. Wow.
怎么了
What?
你觉得我在追你
You think that I'm after you.
不不不 杰西 我只是说
No, no, no, no, Jessie. I'm just saying that...
所以你觉得我邀请你过来听我的歌♥
So you think that I invited you to hear my songs
是因为我想渐渐进入你的生活吗
so that I could insinuate myself into your life?
不 我只是想把我的想法说清楚
No, no, no! I'm just trying to be clear about me, you know, what I'm thinking.
好吧 能认识你我很高兴 迪康
Okay. Well, you know what? It was nice knowing you, Deacon.
等等 杰西 别挂好吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Jessie, hold on, okay?
你知道吗 你不知道我是什么人
You know what? You have no idea who I am
也不知道我在经历什么 我要什么
or what I'm going through or what I want!
那么让我把话说清楚
So let me make myself clear.
我一点也不想谈恋爱
I'm not looking for a relationship at all
谁都不想 大约永远也不想 行吗
with anyone probably ever, okay?
好的
Okay, yes.
我也很确定还有成堆的女人想追你
And I'm sure that you have tons of ladies that are falling all over you right now,
但你永远也不用担心我会这样做行吗
but I'm the last person that you need to worry about, all right?
我们回头再见吧
So I guess I'll just see you around.
杰西 等等
Jessie, hold on.
好吧 我得挂了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
抱歉 好的 再见
I'm sorry. Okay, yeah, bye.
你好 我是麦肯琪·罗德
Hi. You've reached Mackenzie Rhodes.
请留言
Leave a message.
你好 麦肯琪 我是斯嘉丽
Hi, Mackenzie, it's Scarlett.
你或许正在旁边听着
You're probably screening this call,
这更说得通
which makes a lot of sense.
我只想告诉你 我一点都不生你的气
I just wanted to let you know I'm not angry at you anymore.
但我想邀请你参加我组织的活动
But I would like to invite you to something I'm organizing.
就是个小聚会 大家聚在一起聊天
It's a little get-together, nice people with things to say.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
或许对你来说还有故事可听吧
It might even be a story in it for you.
记住这个剪辑还很粗糙
Keeping in the mind the edit is still rough,
但我对于他们所完成的一切
but I was just so jazzed by everything
都感到兴奋
they accomplished out there,
还有这位好伙计真是上镜
and how much of a natural this fine fellow is on camera.
我都想尽快给你们大家看一看了
That I wanted to show you guys as soon as possible--
快给我们看看吧
Just show it already, man!
好好好
Okay, okay, all right.
做得好
Good job.
-谢谢 -见到你真好
- Thanks. - Great to see you.
我该走了
I should go.
不 我
No. I...
想让你听点东西
want you to hear something.
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么 你在打给他
What? You're calling him right now?
你疯了吗 快挂了
Are you crazy? Hang up the phone!
只有这样你才会信任我
It's the only way you'll ever trust me.
你在哪 我都担心死了
Where were you? I was worried sick.
扎克 快挂了
Zach, hang up.
我在沙漠里
I was out in the desert.
那没有信♥号♥♥吗
They don't have cell service out there?
听着 杰夫 我们得谈一谈了 好吧
Listen, Jeff, we have to talk, okay?
我不喜欢你这么说
I don't like the sound of that.
杰夫 是时候了 拜托
Jeff, it's time. Come on.
不 我不和你谈
No. I'm not talking about this.
别说了 好吧
Stop, okay?
你要是还说 我就挂了
I'm gonna hang up if you don't stop!
杰夫 这次你挂电♥话♥也没用
Jeff, it's not gonna work this time.
我们不能再这样兜圈子了 你明白的
We need to stop going around and around, and you know it.
不 不需要结束
No. It doesn't need to be over.
我和你说过我准备好改变了
I told you I'm ready to change.
你不需要改变
You don't need to change!
你这样就很完美
You're perfect just as you are.
只是
You're just...
你不适合我
you're not for me.
拜托 扎克
Please? Zach...
-抱歉 杰夫 -拜托
- I'm sorry, Jeff. - Please.
真的很抱歉 但你不要再打给我了
I'm really sorry, but you can't call me anymore.
这么做太不对了
This is so wrong.
再见 杰夫
Goodbye, Jeff.
真是可怕
That was horrible.
很久之前就该这么做了
It needed to happen a long time ago.
将来你也会这么对我的
Someday you're gonna do that to me.
饶了我吧
Give me a break!
我想要重获你的信任
I'm trying to earn back your trust.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I know.
威尔怎么样了
How'd Will do?
他很好
He was great.
我不了解这个整合的事
I don't know about this whole integration thing.
不知道我能不能应对得了
I don't think I can handle it.
听着 我们得谈一谈
Listen, uh, we need to talk.
好的
Okay.
比利为我安排了一场巡演
Billy put together a tour for me.
从亚特兰大开始 共20座城市
It's 20 cities starting in Atlanta.
你已经同意了
And you already agreed?
这个决定并不容易 但是
It wasn't an easy decision, but...
我觉得我必须答应
I think I have to.
你没和我谈过就要答应
And you're gonna do this without even talking to me?
我现在就在和你谈
I'm talking to you now.
但显然你已经做了决定
After you've already made the decision, obviously.
对 因为你不会答应的
Yeah, because you weren't gonna make this decision.
但我会
I was.
这和汉莉有关吗
Is this about the Hallie thing?
你在惩罚我 是吗
Are you punishing me? Is that it?
和她无关 好吧
It's not about that, okay?
这是我心里一直以来就有的想法
This is something that's been building in me for a long time,
我不能再拖了
and I can't put it off anymore.
那我们呢
What about us?
茱莉亚 我不是要和你分手
Juliette, I'm not breaking up with you.
这是场巡演
It's a tour.
你不能丢下我们 我该怎么办
You can't just leave us! What am I gonna do?
茱莉亚 你会没事的
Juliette, you're gonna be fine.
你有足够的资源来应对一切
You have the resources to handle everything.
拜托不要走 我不想让你走
Please don't go. I don't want you to leave.
你现在听我说 好吧
I need you to listen to me right now, okay?
我一直在照顾每个人很久了
I have been taking care of everyone for a long time.
照顾你 不管我自己的感受
Taking care of you and putting myself aside.
我对这一切都充满感激
And I'm grateful for all of it.
我也很为你骄傲 看看你做到了多少
And I'm so proud of you. Look how far you've come.
你已经完全痊愈了
You're completely healed.
但我需要去巡演 好吗
But I need to do this, okay?
我现在得为自己做些事了
I have to do something for myself now.
-你明白吗 -明白
- You understand? - Yes.
你要去多久
How long are you gonna be gone?
7周
Seven weeks.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会的 我保证
You will, I promise.
-谢谢你 -茱莉亚
- Thank you. - Juliette.
感谢你们大家今晚能来
Thank you all so much for coming tonight.
尤其是纳丁触动了我
Especially to Nadine for busting me,
让我用不同的视角看待事物
and making me see things differently.
-但你真的做到了吗 -什么意思
- But do you really? - What do you mean?
我是说 你这样的人
I mean, people like you...
好吧 我先打断你
Okay, let me stop you right there.
也谢谢你
And thank you too.
-为什么 -为你刚才说的话
- Why? - For what you just said.
"你这样的人" 我都能猜到后面的话了
"People like you". I can guess the rest.
但我相信我们大家都有共同点
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表