剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously, on "Nashville"...
患者被发现时昏迷不醒
Patient was found unconscious
盆骨和股骨上段受挤压伤
with a crush injury to her pelvis...
天啊 这是蕾娜·詹姆斯
Oh, my God. That's Rayna James.
亲爱的 我们到医院见 好吗
Sweetie, I need you to meet me at the hospital, okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
如果发生了什么
If something happens,
你要为女儿们保持坚强
you gotta stay strong for the girls.
我们在人工维持她的血压
We are artificially supporting her blood pressure at this point.
她的器官在衰竭
And her organs are failing.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
她为我指引方向
"She was my north, my south,
为我指明东南西北
"My east and west.
她是我的每一天
"My working week, my Sunday rest.
我的每一时
"My noon...
每一刻
"Midnight...
我的言语 我的歌♥
"My talk... my song.
我以为这样的爱会天长地久
"I thought that love would last forever.
但我错了
I was wrong."
大衣给我吧
I'll take that for you.
这样的场合 我总是不知该说些什么
I never know what to say at these moments.
没人知道
Nobody does.
这暴雨下得真大啊
I can't believe this storm.
是啊
I know.
好像天空也在哭泣
It's like the sky's crying too.
-给我吧 -谢谢
- Can I take these? - Thanks.
你好 好姑娘
Hi, sweet girl.
我数不清了
I can't count.
我来吧
Let me do it.
蕾娜肯定不喜欢
Rayna would hate us all
我们都挤在她的厨房♥里
packed in her kitchen like this.
她会把我们都赶出去
She would just chase us right out.
帕姆
Hi, Pam.
-谢谢 -我很遗憾
- Thank you. - I'm so sorry.
-跟我来 -好
- Come be with us. - Okay.
能不能和你单独待一会儿吗
Just you for a second?
人太多了
Too many people.
我知道 亲爱的
Oh, I know, sweetheart.
今天我们只能彼此相依
We gotta hold onto each other so tight today.
知道你♥爸♥爸在哪儿吗
Do you know where your daddy's at?
不知道
I don't know.
好的 今天我要你们俩待在一起
Okay. I need you two to stay together today.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
你能帮我把这些分给大家吗
Would you mind helping to pass these around to people?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
没问题
No problem.
你看到迪康了吗
You seen Deacon anywhere?
没看到 抱歉
No, I haven't. I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我得给她换尿布
I have to change her.
能有地方让我给她换尿布吗
Is there somewhere I can change her?
当然 跟我这边走
Of course, you come with me down here.
兄弟 我帮你拿着吧
Hey, man, let me take that for you.
这场面对你来说一定很奇怪
This must be weird enough for you as it is.
是啊 有点 谢谢
Yeah, sort of. Thanks.
真希望这是场梦
Tell me this is a dream.
上帝啊 我也希望如此
God, I wish it was.
维蒂
Watty.
她是位杰出的女性 毋庸置疑
She was a great lady, to state the obvious.
我真的不知要说什么
I'm out of words myself.
*世界没那么糟糕*
*The world ain't so bad*
*没有那么残酷*
*Ain't so tough*
*生活没那么悲伤*
*Life ain't so sad*
*没有那么难熬*
*Ain't so rough*
*只要有你在我身边*
*When I got you in my corner...*
我昨晚睡不着
I couldn't sleep last night.
就把这些都剪辑了
So I just started putting this together.
抱歉 我看不下...
Sorry, I can't...
真不是时候
Sheesh, not the best timing.
太蠢了 我不该这么做的
Stupid idea. I shouldn't have done that.
没事 你是好意
It's fine. You meant well.
你好 茱莉亚
Hey, Juliette.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
很期待你的福音专辑
Looking forward to your gospel album.
谢谢 奶瓶空了
Thank you. This is empty...
能帮我看一下她吗
Do you mind watching her real quick?
不
No.
-我得给她添果汁 -好
- I need to fill her juice. - Okay...
来 我来照顾她
Here, I'll take her.
-对不起 -没事
- Sorry. - Oh, no, that's fine.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetie.
敬蕾娜
To Rayna.
我认识她不久
I didn't know her very long,
但一直感觉与她有着很深的联♥系♥ 而且
but I always felt a very deep connection with her, and...
好吧 感觉有人不想让我继续说了
Okay, sorry, someone stop me from talking right now.
敬生命中活着的每一天
To living every day of your life.
她这么大了
She's getting so big.
-是吧 -太快了
- I know... - It happens fast.
你一直觉得我们有的是时间
You always think we have all the time in the world.
我本来要给你打电♥话♥的
I was gonna give you a call at some point.
我们不必现在处理这件事
Look, we don't need to deal with this right now.
但是乡村音乐电视奖的人打电♥话♥来了
But the CMT people called.
他们想找人代替蕾娜
They're trying to figure out a replacement for Rayna.
找个为她唱赞歌♥的人
Someone to sing a tribute to her.
他们想找谁
Who are they talking about?
他们想找费丝
They're talking about Faith.
-费丝 -抱歉
- Faith? - I'm sorry.
我知道现在提这个不太好
I know this isn't the best time to be bringing this up.
我希望你给他们打电♥话♥ 告诉他们
Oh, I want you to call them, and tell them
我是唯一一个应该做这事的人
that I am the only person who should be doing that.
我是蕾娜最亲近的人
I was the closest to Rayna.
我想他们只是担心你还没恢复好
I think they're just worried you're not well enough.
我恢复得非常好
I'm absolutely damn well enough!
给他们打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call them, please?
好 我这就去
All right, I'm on it.
迪康
Deacon?
我只是来看看你怎么样
I just came to see how you were doing.
要不要我给你拿点什么东西来
If I could bring you anything at all.
还在下雨吗
Is it still raining?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很遗憾
I'm so soory.
你想出去待一会儿吗
Do you want to come out for a minute?
你这样没关系的
You can be like this.
你什么样子都没关的
You can be any way you need to be.
我们是家人
We're family.
扎克给了我这个为你们做的东西
Zach gave me this for you.
里面有你 蕾娜和女孩们
It's of you, Rayna and the girls.
你不必现在看
You don't have to look at it now.
下一站歌♥后
第五季 第十集
我们共度过美好时光 我和蕾娜
We had some good years together, me and Rayna.
和女儿们一起
I mean, with the girls.
他们让你出来多久
How long did they let you out for?
就三天
Just three days.
标准的丧假
Standard bereavement leave.
迪康在哪里
So where's Deacon?
还在他卧室
He's still in his bedroom.
我几乎没和他说上话
Hardly had a word with him.
我不知道会怎样
I don't know what's gonna happen.
大家总会继续向前
You know, everyone will somehow go on.
那不是我们应该做的吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表