剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on "Nashville"...
想谈谈这首歌♥吗 我预约了录音棚
Wanna talk about this song? I got a little studio time
如果你想去录的话...
if you want to get in and lay it down.
品牌合作
Brand partnerships.
最好的整合办法是完美匹配
The best kind of integration is entirely frictionless.
我们就希望你们能试一试
All we are asking is that you give this a chance.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
比利为我安排了一场巡演
Billy put together a tour for me.
你没和我谈过就要答应
You're gonna do this without even talking to me.
这是我心里一直以来就有的想法
This is something that's been building in me for a long time.
-那我们呢 -我不是要和你分手
- What about us? - I'm not breaking up with you.
-这是场巡演 -我不想让你走
- It's a tour. - I don't want you to leave.
斯嘉丽和我需要些时间
Scarlett and I are taking some time.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with myself.
你可以和我们一起演出
You could play some shows with us.
或者就来搭个顺风车
Or just come along for the ride.
扎克 要来现场看麦迪吗 告诉我一声
扎克 要和艾丽莎一起讨论65号♥高速预算
艾丽莎 你会和麦迪一起来现场吗
杰西 明天录音照常
史蒂夫·布坎南
你有空在奥普里剧院表演吗 我们聊聊吧
你有空在奥普里剧院表演吗 我们聊聊吧
麦迪 你醒了吗
Maddie? You awake?
醒了 我刚起床
Yes. I'm getting up.
我们要迟到了 走吧
We'll be late! Let's go!
好的
All right.
让我们看看这件行不行
Let's see if this'll work.
我非得穿这个吗
Do I have to wear this thing?
你会很高兴在户外时穿了件潜水服
You'll be very happy you're wearing a wetsuit
相信我
out there, believe me.
等他们把水打开的时候会很冷
It's gonna get mighty cold when they turn the water on.
怎么会看不见这个呢
How do they not see it?
我们会剪掉
We cut it.
那件裙子很美
That dress is beautiful!
他们非得把我的头发烫得这么卷吗
Do they have to curl my hair so much?
真的不像我自己了
It really does not feel like me.
我的天 你简直美得让人透不过气来
Oh, my God, you're like breathtaking!
不不 是潜水服 我真的透不过气来了
No, no. That's the suit. I literally cannot breathe.
这太让人激动了
This is so exciting.
你的第一首歌♥是在出现在广♥告♥中的
Your first song is in a commercial.
想想多少人会听到你的歌♥
Think about how many people are going to hear it.
是啊
Yeah...ow!
礼服真好看
Great dress!
天啊 看看你的头发
God, look at your hair!
库珀 莱斯利 这是麦迪·詹姆斯女士
Cooper, Leslie, Miss Maddie Jaymes.
-这是送你的 -谢谢
- These are for you. - Thank you.
我们很激动你成为24号♥睫毛膏的代言人
We are so psyched that you are the face of Mascara 24.
谢谢
Thank you.
别忘了今晚在查理·梅家的派对
And don't forget about the party tonight at Charlie Mae's.
对纽约人来说意义重大
It would mean so much to the New York folks.
好 听起来很有趣
Yes. Sounds like fun.
麦迪激动吗
Hey. Maddie excited?
是啊 我猜是吧
Yeah. I mean, I guess so.
她以前从来没有真的做过这样的事
She's never really done anything like this before.
我觉得会很棒的
Well, I think it's gonna be amazing.
她会有曝光量
She'll get the exposure.
我们可以一直和业内最火的经纪公♥司♥合作
We get to keep working with the hottest agency in the business.
这些你都懂
You would know all about that.
迪康 拜托 我们很有势头
Deacon, come on, man. We've got momentum, okay?
65号♥高速有两项提名
Highway 65 has two nominations.
我们得保持往前冲
We gotta keep going!
-我们在往前冲 -我们又回来了
- We're going! - We're back on the map!
好吧 我们回来了 我们在往前冲
All right, we're on the map. We're going.
我听说 你也是
And so are you, I hear.
你在奥普里剧院演出是怎么回事
What's this about you playing the Opry?
是 我可能会在奥普里剧院表演
Yeah. I might play the Opry.
老兄 你应该去啊
Dude, you should.
我是说 你是特邀的
I mean, you're being featured, man.
我认为这对你来说是件好事
I think this would be a great thing for you.
你总是在帮别人
You're always helping everybody else out.
是时候你成为万众瞩目的焦点了
It's about time you were the center of attention.
谢谢你们 圣安东尼奥
Thank you, San Antonio!
你听到了吗
Whoo! Do you hear that?
你们大家太棒了
You guys were amazing!
波莉 你总是这么说
Polly, you always say that.
你说的时候我一直都爱听
And I always love it when you do.
我是认真的 今晚你们真的连接在一起了
I'm serious. You really connected tonight.
你听到观众的反应了吗 能量爆棚
You hear the audience? The energy was crazy.
麻烦咱能不弄坏扩音器吗
Hey, guys! Can we not break the amps, please?
抱歉 波莉
Sorry, Polly.
糟了 谢谢
Not good. Thank you.
-宝贝 -我刚让她睡下了
- Babe! Hey! - I just got her down.
我觉得她快♥感♥冒了
I think she's coming down with a cold.
也就意味着我要感冒了
Which means I'm gonna get a cold.
我本该在录音室的
And I'm supposed to be in a recording studio.
听着 一切都会好的
Okay, listen... Everything's gonna be fine.
就喝一些我留给你的花草茶
Just take some of those herbs that I left for you.
-我马上打给你好吗 -好吧 没问题
- Can I call you right back? - Yeah, sure, no problem.
我的专辑糟透了
My album will just be horrible.
我们的孩子得肺炎了
Our child will have pneumonia.
你玩得开心吧
You just go have fun.
她会没事 你也会没事的
She's gonna be fine and so are you.
替我亲亲凯蒂丝 好吗
Blow Cadence a kiss for me, all right?
我爱你们俩 别忘了这一点
I love you both. Don't forget that.
我好累
I'm so tired.
我为什么要做这个
Why do I have to do this?
因为你是大明星
'Cause you're the star.
达芙妮 他们真的让我试了
Daphne, they literally tried on
成千上万的礼服
a million different dresses on me
还有妆容测试
and makeup tests.
谁都不满意
And none of them were ever satisfied with anything.
我的天 现在我得让你看看
Oh, my God, now I have to show you this suit
这件我必须得穿在里面免得被淋湿的潜水服
I have to wear underneath to keep me dry.
真酷啊
That is so cool.
-真酷 -是啊
- So cool? - Yes.
好吧 我们来试试
Okay, here we go.
我们就给达芙妮淋点儿雨
We're just gonna pour some rain on Daphne...
-别 麦迪 麦迪 别 -别别别
- No, Maddie! Maddie! Don't! - No, no, no...
你俩今晚在这儿玩得太过了
You're having way too much fun in here tonight.
我很开心
I'm having fun.
麦迪忙着吐槽呢
Maddie's far too busy complaining.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我为什么得做这个 爸爸
Why do I have to do this, Dad?
因为 亲爱的 你是大明星
Because, my sweet, you are the star.
我说的对吧
See?
他们把我塑造成这种形象
They're turning me into this character.
这根本就不是我
It's like it's not even me.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
这不会很久的
It won't be much longer.
想想那些能够听到你音乐的人
Think of all the people who get to hear your music.
快去参加你的派对吧
Hurry up and go to your party.
亲爱的 抱歉
And you, I'm sorry, my dear,
你得赶快睡觉了
need to hurry up and go to bed.
你要和我一起去派对吗
Do you want to come to this party with me?
麦迪 我也希望能去
Maddie, I wish I could.
但我实在太累了 睡觉前
I'm just wiped out and I got more work
还有一大堆事要做
that I got to get through before I go to bed even.
爸爸 你工作太拼命了
Daddy, you work too hard.
也得享受一下生活 你总这么教我们的
You just need to have some fun. Just like you always tell us.
确实有个事儿
One fun thing did come up.
真的吗
Really?
我受邀去大剧院演出
I got asked to play the Opry.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表