剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
但一直到最近几年
But it's only been the last couple of years
我才知道像新迷城漫步者这样的组合
that I discovered groups like the New Lost City Ramblers,
还有乔·汤普森 密西西比酋长乐队
Joe Thompson, Mississippi Sheiks...
等一下 你知道乔·汤普森
Wait a minute. You know about Joe Thompson?
对 他超棒
Yeah. Yeah, he's amazing.
而且了解他音乐的人不多
And, you know, not enough people know about his stuff.
所以这也是为什么
And it's just-- it's another reason why
你的音乐那么特别
what you're doing is really special.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
汉莉 如果你愿意
Listen, Hallie, I would be thrilled
让我制♥作♥你的这张专辑 我会开心死的
if you'd consider having me produce your album.
-真的吗 -当然
- Seriously? - Absolutely.
太棒了
That's amazing.
我们还可以找很多很棒的音乐人
And there are some incredible musicians
来参与你的专辑制♥作♥
that we could bring in for it.
我在蓝鸟咖啡馆看到你的表演时
I mean, when I saw you at the Bluebird, it...
等一下 我的意思是 这很棒
Wait, wait, wait. I mean, that's great.
但我不太明白 我已经有乐队了
But I'm confused. I mean, I've got my guys.
对 他们是很棒
Yeah, no, I know, and they're good.
但汉莉 你需要的是高水平
But, Hallie, you need great, you know.
你不能只求好
People that don't just do it right
你要做到高水平
but do it in a way that just takes it to another level.
你希望我把乐队成员炒了吗
You want me to fire my band?
不是 我不是这个意思
No, no. That's not what I'm saying.
我只是说 就这张专辑而言
I'm just saying that, for this album,
我们还有更好的选择
I think we have better options.
先来看看这个 然后我们再去楼下
Check this out, and then we can go back downstairs, okay?
你看
Here. Look.
白人妹子求平等
等下 你在哪儿找到的
Wait. Where did you find that?
我自己做的 但还没传到网上
I made it myself, but it's not online yet.
-要我发布吗 -什么
- Should I publish it? - What?
不行 你不能发
No, you can't post that.
只是个玩笑而已 你还笑了呢
It's just a joke. You just laughed at it.
-对 但不行 -你不觉得
- Yeah, but this isn't-- - Don't you think that
她对待所有事都太严肃了吗
she takes everything just like a little bit too seriously?
而且能真正看到的
Besides, it's not like anyone's gonna
也没几个人
even really see it anyways.
好吧
Okay, fine.
确认发布动图
好 发布了 我们走吧
Cool. It's up, let's go.
正在发布 感谢使用
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
我提出要和布兰迪一起搬出去
I brought up moving out with Brandi.
她就疯了
She just freaked out.
开始砸东西
Started throwing stuff.
她说她要带走孩子们
She said she's gonna take the kids.
她不能这样
She can't do that.
我不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
你得找个律师
You've got to get a lawyer.
钱从哪儿来 汉莉
With what money, Hallie?
抱歉 我可以走
I'm sorry. I can go.
不 没事 进去吧
No. Come on. Let's go inside.
-麦迪 上车 -不 不可理喻
- Maddie, get in the car. - No! This is insane!
-麦迪 -你做什么
- Maddie! - What are you doing?
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有 女士
- Are you kidding me? - No, ma'am, I'm not.
因为您不配合 我们只能将您拘留
You're being detained for refusal to follow my command.
麦迪·詹姆斯涉及的治安事件
Some new developments today in the police incident
今天又有了新进展
involving Maddie Jaymes,
她是已故乡村音乐传奇蕾娜·詹姆斯的女儿
the daughter of deceased country legend, Rayna Jaymes.
虽有诸多猜测
There's been a lot of speculation,
但却无确凿证据 能够指控该车司机
but few hard facts, about the driver of the vehicle,
麦迪·詹姆斯治安事件新进展 克莱顿·卡特昔日报♥警♥电♥话♥曝光
克莱顿·卡特
克莱顿·卡特
Clayton Carter.
但今天警方公开的几份报告表明
But police reports have surfaced today that indicate
这并非卡特初次与执法人员发生冲突
this is not Carter's first brush with law enforcement.
五年前 路易维尔市警局
Five years ago, the Louisville City Police Department
接到了一起家庭纠纷报案
responded to reports of a domestic dispute
卡特和他过世母亲的男友起了争执
between Carter and the boyfriend of his late mother.
警方赶到现场 发现卡特
Officers arrived on the scene to find Carter
将自己反锁在家里的卫生间
barricaded inside the family's bathroom
威胁要自杀
threatening to kill himself.
我们拿到了警方的录音
And now we've obtained 911 audio from...
克莱
你好 我现在不能接听 请留言
Hey, you missed me. Leave a message.
所以现在关键就是果断迅速解决问题
So the key here is to rip the Band-Aid off quickly.
这样才不会影响到你EP的发布
So it doesn't overshadow the release of your EP.
-我没有提到这个 -一点也没有吗
- I'm not saying this. - Any of it?
"那时我处于焦虑状态
"I was in a highly anxious state at the time.
"所以情绪失控了
"And lost control of my emotions,
"对执法人员有失尊重
"And acted with a profound disrespect to law enforcement.
"作为未成年人 我的反应太孩子气了"
"I'm a teenager and I had a teenage response to what happened."
不可能
No way.
也许我们可以修改一下措辞
Look, maybe we could change some of the words.
变成更像是你会说的话 你想说的话
Make them more yours, what you want to say...
不 这不是措辞的问题
No. It's not about the specific words.
如果我错了 那警方也有错
If I did something wrong, then so did the cops.
上面并没有表明这一点
And that did not say that.
这不是警方的致歉声明
All right, well, this is not his apology.
-这是你的 -麦迪 麦迪
- This is your apology. - Maddie, Maddie?
我在公♥关♥部负责危机管理
I came up in PR in crisis management.
我学到的一点就是 这和婚姻很像
And what I learned is that it's a lot like marriage.
有时候你就得低头道歉
Sometimes you just have to say you're sorry.
然后假装你说的是真心话
And pretend that you mean it.
我不要 我不干
Then count me out. I'm not doing this.
亲爱的 听我说
Baby, look,
现在发生的这一切
all this stuff that is happening,
不会就这么简单地过去
it is not going away.
我明白你很受伤
And I see how that's hurting you.
我看着也很心疼
And it's killing me to see it.
你不能就那么说几句
So why don't you say some of this stuff.
然后息事宁人吗 何乐而不为
And make it go away? Isn't that what we want?
-就可以翻篇了 -但我不想说谎
- Move on? - Not if it means having to lie.
我没让你说谎
I'm not asking you to lie.
你这么坚持自己的原则
And I admire the way you're standing up
我很敬佩
for what you believe.
但你说实话
But you're honestly gonna tell me
那天晚上发生的事 你没有一点后悔吗
there's nothing you would change about that night?
我上班要迟到了 抱歉
I'm late for work. Sorry, guys.
我的天 丽芙
Oh my God. Oh, my God, Liv?
你发的那个动图火了
The page you created, it's blowing up!
我的天 都好毒
Oh, my God, really mean stuff.
为疯子小姐开车[电影《为黛西小姐开车》]
确实狠
Wow, It is!
大哥 姐的帽子呢
快存快乐到信托基金
那个可真搞笑
I mean, that was pretty funny.
丽芙 快删了
Liv! Delete it!
现在删有点晚了
It's a little late for that.
-删就是了 -好的
- Just do it! - Fine!
但我不能阻止别人上传他们的版本
But I can't stop other people from doing their own versions.
删除
白人妹子求平等
老天
Gesus.
艾丽莎提的那个厂牌发展计划
So this plan for the label, what Alyssa was talking about,
你觉得怎么样
what'd you think?
我觉得值得考虑
I guess it's worth considering.
太好了 那其他人怎么看
That's great. And what did the others think?
我感觉他们很难接受
I get the feeling it's gonna be a tough sell.
我不知道 或许你能帮着说两句
I don't know, do you think you could maybe help with that?
从你的角度去解释
Explain it from your perspective,
艺人的角度
from the artist's perspective.
不好说 老兄
I don't know, man.
听着 之前我同意去劝说迪康
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表