剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
坦蒂 能请你带我女儿们去座位吗
Tandy, can you please take the girls to their seats?
-当然 -马上过来
- Sure. - Be right there.
我能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好啊
Yeah.
女儿们在煎熬受苦
These girls are going through hell.
谁都看得出来
Anybody can see that.
她们本来就已经够难的了
It's hard enough on 'em as it is
就算没有我们让她们遭受的这些破事
without all this crap we're putting them through.
事实上 我感觉像是她们的父亲
See, the thing is, I feel like their father.
我真的这么觉得
I do.
但为了她们 我们得结束这一切
But we got to put an end to this for their sake.
要不你就成为她们的监护人吧
Why don't you go ahead and be the guardian?
-谢谢你 迪康 -好的
- Thank you, Deacon. - Yeah.
真的 我不知道该说什么 只是
Really, I don't know what to say, just--
好了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到最佳乡村音乐的庆祝现场
welcome to our celebration of country's very best.
乡村音乐电视奖
今晚我们为你们准备了精彩的节目
We have a great show in store for you tonight.
但首先 众所周知
But first, as you all know,
我们失去了一位同伴
we have lost one of our own,
无与伦比的蕾娜·詹姆斯
the incredibly talented Rayna James.
我想从一位你们都认识的人开始
And I'd like to start out our tribute tonight
今晚我们的致敬环节
with someone that you all know,
来自威尔?莱星顿的《伴你左右》
singing, "By Your Side", Will Lexington.
非常感谢你们
Thank y'all very much.
这首歌♥是唱给你的 蕾娜
This one's for you, Rayna.
*人生总会有*
*There's always gonna be*
*新的山峰需要攀登*
*Another mountain to climb*
*总会有新的秘密需要发掘*
*Always gonna be another secret to find*
*你难道不知道吗*
*Don't you know*
*你不是孑然一身*
*Know you're not alone*
茱莉亚?巴尼斯想在她的化妆间见你
Juliette Barnes would like to see you in her dressing room.
-现在吗 -是的 女士 现在
- Now? - Yes, ma'am. Now.
*当所有的门都紧闭着*
*When the doors are locked*
*你身处严寒*
*You're out in the cold*
*别忧心*
*It's all right*
*你可以走进来*
*You can come inside*
-嗨 -嗨 祝好运
- Hi. - Hi. Good luck.
谢谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming.
有什么事
Yeah, what's going on?
坐下吧 我想和你谈谈
Sit. I want to talk to you.
我觉得我不应该做这个
I don't think I should do this.
什么
What?
你是她的女儿
You're her daughter.
谁能比你更适合给她唱颂歌♥
Who better to sing a tribute to her than you?
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道 我特别想要这个机会
I know. I wanted this so badly.
这原本该是我的大好时候
And it's supposed to be my big moment
告诉所有人我又重回歌♥坛了
telling everybody that I'm back in the game,
但那不是现在的情况
but that's not what this is.
这是关于你的妈妈
This is about your mom.
我知道 她也会很高兴知道
I know, and she would be so happy to know
你为了她在这里
that you're here for her.
不 她不会真心这样觉得的
No, she wouldn't, not really.
-还有两分钟 -好的
- Two minutes. - Okay.
我做不来
I couldn't do it.
巴尼斯女士
Ms. Barnes?
等一下
Hold onto your shorts!
-我应该回到我的座位上了 -你确定吗
- I should go back to my seat. - Are you sure?
我不行 别人会怎么想
I couldn't. I mean, what would people think?
你永远不能开始过好你的人生
Girl, you will never start to live your life
除非你不再关心别人会怎么想
until you stop caring what people think, okay?
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
你有什么想对你妈妈说的吗
Is there something you want to say to your mom?
巴尼斯女士 我们现在就需要你
Ms. Barnes, we need you right now.
这不是我该唱的歌♥ 这是你的
It's not my song to sing. This is yours.
就现在 巴尼斯女士
Right now, Ms. Barnes!
*我将伴你左右*
*I'll be by your side*
我们今晚有一位非常特别的嘉宾
And now, we have a very special guest here tonight
我们也非常欢迎她重回舞台
that we would like to welcome back to the stage.
我们曾为她祈祷
Someone that's been in our prayers.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
即将演奏蕾娜?詹姆斯经典曲目
performing the Rayna James classic,
来自茱莉亚?巴尼斯的《避风港》
"Sanctuary", Juliette Barnes.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
谢谢你们热情的欢迎
Thank you for the warm welcome.
我在一个拖车停车场长大
I grew up in a trailer park.
是的 我们很穷
And, yeah, we were poor.
但我们拥有一个收音机
But one thing we did have was the radio.
我每天晚上都会听它
And I would listen to it every night.
有时听上一整晚
Sometimes all night.
我将永生难忘
And I will never forget
第一次听到的蕾娜?詹姆斯歌♥声
hearing Rayna James sing for the first time.
因为那感觉像是她在对我唱歌♥
Because it felt like she was singing to me
只对我一个人
and nobody else.
她教会我如何心怀梦想
She taught me how to dream.
所有认识蕾娜的人
And everyone who knows Rayna
知道她总是追寻她的梦想
knows that she always followed her dreams.
我们深感荣幸蕾娜的女儿
And we are so incredibly honored
麦迪与我们同在这里
to have Rayna's daughter, Maddie, here with us.
别害怕 小丫头
Don't be scared, baby girl.
全世界都爱你的妈妈
The world loved your mom.
而现在全世界只想听到
And now the world just wants to hear
你内心的声音
what's in your heart.
女士们先生们 我想不出有比蕾娜的女儿
Ladies and gentlemen, I could think of nobody better
麦迪更适合给她唱这首歌♥的人了
to sing this song to Rayna than her daughter, Maddie.
*打开灯*
*Turn the light on*
*卧在床*
*Come to bed*
*告诉我今天你过的怎么样*
*Tell me all about the day you've had*
*在我身边*
*Lay beside me*
*身心休憩*
*Come to rest*
*你可以闭上双眼*
*You can close your eyes*
*你已做到最好*
*You've done your best*
*让我成为你的避风港*
*Let me be your sanctuary*
*成为你安全的着陆点*
*Be a safe place to fall*
*我可以带你走*
*I can take you away...*
没事了
It's all right.
我们爱你 麦迪
We love you, Maddie!
*我们已平安度过风浪*
*We have weathered through the storm*
*在彼此怀中安然*
*Taking comfort in each other's arms*
*当黑云复现*
*When the dark clouds come again*
*我会托起你 接纳你*
*I will lift you up and take you in*
*让我成为你的避风港*
*Let me be your sanctuary*
*成为你安全的着陆点*
*Let me be your safe place to fall*
*我帮你拂去忧愁*
*I can take away your worries*
*成为你一切的避难所*
*The refuge from it all*
*这一次我们拥有彼此*
*Oh this time we have together*
*这是我们爱的港湾*
*Is our shelter from the rain*
*我愿分享你的负担*
*I will share the weight you carry*
*让我成为你的避风港*
*Let me be your sanctuary*
*我愿分享你的负担*
*I will share this weight you carry*
*让我成为你的避风港*
*Let me be your sanctuary*
你是个好父亲
You're a good father.
我很感谢你之前说的那些话
Look, I appreciate what you said earlier.
但实话是 我要离开一阵子
But the truth is, I'm gonna be gone for a while.
如果你能照看她们 我会很感激的
And, um... I'd be obliged if you'd watch over them.
暂时做好她们的监护人
Be their guardian for now.
也许等我回来 我们能一起
Maybe when I get back, we can work something out,
想出个解决办法
together.
他们想让你再上台去
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表