剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. If only that was what it was all about, right?
我与《时代》的文艺编辑关系很好
You know, I am friendly with the arts editor at the Times.
如果我特别推荐你 我相信他会欣然接受的
I'm sure he would eat it up if I pitched you as a feature.
他们对这种事明智而清醒
And they'd be smart and sober about it,
因为毕竟是《时代》吧
because, well, it's the Times.
你下次什么时候去纽约
When will you be in New York next?
我很荣幸 但是...
Uh, look, I'm flattered, but...
抱歉
Sorry.
我一激动就忘形了
Tend to get carried away when I'm excited.
来 给我看看你的手♥机♥
Here, let me see your phone.
好了
There...
我的号♥码存进去了
Now you have my number.
-随时可以打给我 -谢谢 我会的
- Feel free to use it. - Okay, thanks. I will.
很好
Great.
我想知道他们在那拍些什么
I wonder what they're shooting up there, right?
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我不明白
Because I don't understand why
为什么要这么来
I would do something like that.
因为你在和他做♥爱♥之前
Because just before you're about to make love to him,
突然想到要挑逗他 表演一番
you get an idea to tease him, and put on a show.
我们要看你在折磨他的时候充满欢愉的脸
And we watch your face in pure pleasure as you torture him
直到他明白他热爱这感觉为止
until he realizes he loves it.
抱歉 但我对此感觉很不舒服
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with that.
听我说
You see,
如果你能提出一些哲学上的反对意见
if you had some sort of philosophical objection
或者要讲道理
or point you wanted to make
或者分享一些想法
or idea you wanted to share,
我不介意你反对我
I wouldn't mind that you fight me.
但你没有 你这么做是因为害怕
But, no, you do it because you're afraid!
而你在浪费所有人的时间
And you waste everyone's time!
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你为什么就没有做到
Why hasn't it happened for you?
没有做到什么
Why hasn't what happened for me?
你为什么就没出名
Why weren't you famous?
-什么 -我换个说法
- W-what...? - Let me put it a different way.
比莉·哈乐黛是谁
Who was Billie Holiday?
约翰尼·卡什 泰咪·温妮特呢
Johnny Cash? Tammy Wynette?
因为与他们的声音无关
Because it wasn't their voices,
也肯定与他们的举止无关
and it sure as hell wasn't their manners!
而是要把你所有的痛苦
It was about taking all your pain,
你所有的渴望
all your desire,
完全展现出来
and laying it bare.
如果你来这里 是因为那个人说
So if you're just standing there because that guy said,
别只是写词 还要唱歌♥
don't just write poetry, sing,
你就回答 好吧 那就听你的
and you were like, aw, shucks, if you say so,
那你现在就应该放弃
then you should just quit now!
回去在你的小笔记本里
Go back to writing your big feelings
写你的那些深刻感受吧
in a little notebook,
让别人继续当你是个受气包
and letting people treat you like a doormat!
你意识到现在唯一一个把我当受气包的人
You realize you're the only person treating me
是你吗
like a doormat right now?
-是吗 -是
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
好了 好了 让我们休息一会吧 伙计
All right, all right. Just give it a rest, man.
告诉我 你是不是那种
Tell me, are you or are you not
没做错事却要道歉的女人
the woman who apologizes when she hasn't done anything wrong?
那种内心愤怒却强颜欢笑的女人
Who smiles, when what she's really feeling is angry?
重新接受她的男人
Who takes back her man?
帮他叠袜子
Who folds his socks?
而那人却睡了纳什维尔一半的女人
When he slept with half of Nashville?
好吧 摆脱那个女人 我说真的
All right, leave off her! I mean it!
继续 走吧
Go ahead. Walk away.
在选择人生的时候 要明白你选了什么样的
Just know what life you're choosing when you do it.
斯嘉丽 如果你想现在离开的话...
Scarlett, if you want to get out of here right now...
你们两个就不能闭嘴吗
Why can't both of you just shut up!
那好吧
All right, then.
开启摄影机
Let's roll camera.
推进 推进 推进
Push in, push in, push in
他就在你身后
You're gonna find him over your shoulder.
这边 继续这边
Keep coming this way. Keep coming this way!
对 镜头从她身边飘过...
Yeah, float past her...
快 快
Come on. Come on.
看看你自己 快
Look right on you! Come on!
看看她 感觉怎么样
Look at her! How's she making you feel?
我的天 你还好吗
Oh my God, you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我们走吧 已经晚了
Come on. Let's go. It's getting late.
你要打给谁吗
Is there anyone you want to call?
或许有人可以陪你待着吗
Like maybe someone who could stay with you or something?
听着 我不需要任何人来照顾我 好吧
Look, I don't need anyone to look after me, all right?
好吧
Okay, um...
至少让我把你送回去吧
Well, can I at least give you a ride?
听着 我说了我很好
Look, I said I'm good.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
发生什么事了
What is wrong?
很多事 好吧
Lots of things, all right?
所以你走吧 做你的事去吧
Which is why you're gonna go and do you.
我做我自己的事 好吧
And I'm gonna do me, all right?
不 我想了很久
No. I've had a lot of time to think,
抱歉 但我不会那么做的
and I'm sorry, but I'm not doing that.
听着 麦迪 你还不明白吗
Look, Maddie, don't you get it?
好吧 我不是个正常人
Okay, I'm not a normal person.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
跟我说啊 克莱
Just talk to me, Clay!
听着 我...
Look, I get...
我有点喜怒无常
I get mood swings, you know.
很严重
Like big ones.
你有躁郁症
You're bipolar.
你怎么知道的
Well, how'd you know that?
我好多朋友都自以为有情绪障碍
Like half my friends think they got a mood disorder.
好吧 但愿他们没有
Yeah, well, let's hope they don't.
克莱 可以有很多办法
Clay, there are things you can do, you know...
-我懂 -可以吃药的
- I know... - Medicine you can take.
麦迪 我不能吃药 好吧
Look, Maddie, I can't take that stuff, okay?
吃了药我就没有感觉了
I can't feel when I'm on it.
我不能写不能唱
I can't write, I can't sing.
我真的不能
I just--I can't!
好 我不在意
Okay. I don't care.
你现在这么讲 但是...
You say that now, but...
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
对不起我让你投入了
I'm sorry I led you on.
-你就是害怕了 -是吗
- You're just scared! - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
是的 你可以说
Yeah, and you can say
因为我太小
it's because I'm too young,
或者我们肤色不同
or I'm white and your black,
或者你有抑郁之类的
or you get depressed or whatever.
但是内心深处
But deep down,
你知道是因为你喜欢我
you know it's because you like me,
而这令你害怕
and that terrifies you.
你想怎么样呢
Where do you see this going, huh?
你希望事情如何发展呢
I mean, what do you want to happen?
你想让我去见你父母吗
You want me to walk up to your parents' front door?
说爸爸妈妈你们好
Say hi, mom. Hi, dad.
我是你们女儿的又穷又老的男朋友
I'm your daughter's broke-ass older boyfriend.
而且我还神经不正常
And, oh, by the way, I'm off my meds!
-见到你们很高兴 -是的
- Nice to meet you! - Yes!
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's exactly what I want!
因为你很有才华
Because you're brilliant!
我非常喜欢你
And I care so much about you!
唯一困住你的就是你自己
And the only thing holding you back is you!
我要走了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表