剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
-不 -明早再继续
No. Yes.
-没关系 你快睡吧 -不要
- It's okay. You just go to sleep, all right? - No.
亲爱的 我可以
Honey, I can --
别 睡吧
No. Hey, shh.
做个好梦
Just dream big.
下一站歌♥后
第五季第二集
每次我开过纪念谷
Yeah, whenever I drive through Monument Valley,
都有人生清零的感觉
it's just a reset, you know?
-你们去过吗 -没有
- Have y'all ever been there? - No.
-特别壮美 -听上去很不错
- It's so beautiful. - It sounds so cool.
希望我长大后能像你一样
When I grow up, I wanna be you.
我在路上的时候
Well, while I was out there on the road,
听了很多你的唱片
I got to listen to your record a lot,
深受启发
and I was very inspired.
咱们谈谈接下来的发展吧
So let's talk about where we're headed.
我们想再给你们安排一次巡演
We are trying to find you guys another tour.
当然 电台方面我们也在努力
Of course, we're still working radio --
这周我要去拜访肖恩·帕尔
I have a visit with Shawn Parr this week.
他很喜欢你们 很喜欢这张唱片
He loves you guys. He loves the record.
但坦白说
But I'll be honest with you,
现在情势很不好
it's pretty rough out there right now.
这么说吧 在路上
I'll tell you what, on my trip,
我想清楚了很多事
I got a lot clarity about a lot of things.
其中之一
And one of those things
是这张专辑非常优美
is that what we have here is a beautiful album.
我想马上再发行一首单曲
And I wanna release another single right away.
我希望你们受到万众瞩目
I mean, I wanna get eyes and ears on you.
好棒 你觉得应该是哪首歌♥
Cool. Uh, what -- what song do you think it should be?
《我的一切》 那首歌♥太美了
I think "All of Me." I mean, that song's so beautiful.
-充满激♥情♥ -真的吗
- It's so passionate. - Really?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
不 我喜欢 只是...
N-no, I like it. I just...
你觉得充满激♥情♥吗
You think it's passionate?
天哪 当然 完全是你两的风格
Oh, my gosh, yes. And it's so you two.
真的很棒
It's really good.
我觉得你们可以在肖恩·帕尔的秀上首演
I think you can debut it on Shawn Parr's show.
-当然 -他会喜欢的
- Sure. - He'll love it.
听起来不错
That sounds good.
很好 你没问题吧
Good. You cool?
没问题
Yeah.
*这是能与火车赛跑的踏板*
*It's a pedal down to race the train*
*也能追逐飓风*
*Chasing down a hurricane*
*旋转左轮手♥枪♥枪膛中的子弹*
*A bullet in a spinning revolver*
*这是能与火车赛跑的踏板*
*It's a pedal down to race the train*
*也能追逐飓风*
*Chasing down a hurricane*
*旋转左轮手♥枪♥枪膛中的子弹*
*A bullet in a spinning revolver*
我们爱你
We love you!
*一个眼神就让我难以呼吸*
*Just one look and I can barely breathe*
*感觉你金色的双眼穿透我灵魂*
*I feel your golden eyes burning right through me*
*一个眼神就让我难以呼吸*
*Just one look and I can barely breathe*
*感觉你金色的双眼*
*I feel your golden ey--*
*不能呼吸*
*Barely breathe*
*感觉你金色的双眼*
*I feel your golden eyes --*
*感觉你金色的双眼*
*...feel your golden eyes*
*穿透我灵魂*
*Burning right through me*
你要去吗
You gonna go to this?
那个
That?
雅各布·法恩
不 我不去
No, I don't -- I don't think so.
怎么 你想去
Why? You wanna go?
不 但是你应该去
No. But you should go.
让他当你的私人造型师也不错
Wouldn't be so bad to have him as your personal stylist.
我说不好 我都不知道非公开时装秀是什么
I don't know. I don't even know what a trunk show is.
你前往贝尔米德市的一座漂亮房♥子
You -- you show up to a nice house in Belle Meade.
把钥匙递给泊车员 走进去
You -- you hand your keys to the valet, go in,
某个人递给你一杯鸡尾酒
someone hands you a cocktail,
一边看衣服 一边闲聊
and you schmooze a little while you look at clothes,
试穿一些
try a few things on.
告诉那个讨厌的调情王雅各布
And you tell that outrageous flirt Jakob
你很愿意接受他的提议
that you'd love to take him up on his offer
让他帮你打理衣橱
to help you out with your wardrobe.
你不觉得有点怪吗
You don't think that's a little weird?
他提议了
He offered.
既然都去了
And while you're at it,
或许还能帮你男友挑件好看的运动外套
you might pick up a nice sport coat for your boyfriend
标准尺寸38号♥
in a 38 regular.
你确定吗
You sure?
没事 我相信你
It's fine. I trust you.
65号♥高速唱片
别误会 我很愿意让你再出一张专辑
Don't get me wrong, I'd love for you to make another album.
甚至是合唱专辑
I-I'd even love for you to make a duet record.
-不是合唱专辑 -好吧 概念专辑
- It's not a duet record. - Okay, conceptual album.
我只是觉得你现在稍微倾向商业化一点
I just think it would be great if you could lean a little more
会很好
toward the commercial side right now.
你知道我爱迪康
You know I love Deacon.
我更希望你和靠自己就能多卖♥♥出去些专辑的人
I would prefer it if you could do this with someone
一起做这事
who could sell a few more albums on his own.
但是大家都爱迪康
But everybody loves Deacon.
好吧 我们刚结婚 这不算事吗
All right, we just got married. Doesn't that count for anything?
蕾娜 是你不希望别人
Rayna, you were the one who didn't want people thinking
把咱们公♥司♥当成挂名厂牌
this was a vanity label.
让这些人见鬼去吧
Screw anyone who thinks it's vanity.
根本就不是这样
That's not what this is.
-好吧 -本来就不是
- Okay. - It's not!
我们和零售合作伙伴做个分销协议吧
Let's make a distribution deal with one of our retail partners
-或者是iTunes什么的 -听我说
- or iTunes, I don't know. - Look...
反正找个风险低的途径
Just find some way to limit our exposure.
巴奇 现在谁知道听众喜欢什么
Bucky, nobody knows what works anymore.
也许这次我们大卖♥♥了呢
This could be just what we need.
我只知道 我很久没有静心感受我爱的东西
All I know is I have lost touch with the things that I love,
我的音乐 还有生活
with the music, with my life in a way, you know?
如果我不冒险试一下
And if I don't take this risk,
我就不算是个艺人了
I'm not gonna be an artist anymore.
既然如此 那我们就做吧
Then I guess we're doing it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 -帮您转接威尔斯先生
- Hello? - Hold for Mr. Welles, please.
蕾娜 你好吗
Rayna, hi. How are you?
扎克 你好
Zach. Hey. How are you?
你怎么知道我的号♥码
How'd you get my number?
上次说的关于你音乐的那些话 我是认真的
Anyway, I was serious about what I said about your music.
我真是你的忠实粉丝
I am an honest to God fanboy.
谢谢 我很开心
Thank you. That's sweet.
但我打给你是想说
But why I'm calling is
我两周后会去纳什维尔
I am coming to Nashville in two weeks,
工作享乐 主要是工作
business and pleasure, but mostly business.
我还斗胆
I had the idiotic notion
想在音乐圈中做出一番事业
that I could do something in the music business,
想跟你取取经
and I would love to hack your cloud about it.
就是跟你讨教一下
Pick your brain.
希望可以找机会见见
I was hoping we could meet up.
我知道你很忙
I know you're super busy,
如果为难请直说 没关系
so if it's an imposition, just say so, and no worries.
没有 怎么会呢
No. I mean, that'd be great. Sure.
我很愿意跟你一起聊聊音乐事业
I'd love to sit down and talk to you about the business,
或者别的什么
or whatever's left of it.
那等你到了 打给我就好
Why don't you just call me when you get into town?
好 我不会占用你太多时间
Awesome. Well, I won't take up too much of your time.
我的工作人员会和你联♥系♥ 真棒
My office will be in touch. So cool.
真棒
So cool.
今天过得怎么样
How'd it go?
不是很如意
I had a frustrating day.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表