剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
- Okay. - Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Okay. I love you. - I love you too.
走吧 先生们
Let's go gentlemen.
-我会在车里等 -谢谢你
- I'll be in the car. - Thank you.
-不不 别害怕 -不要过来
- No, no, no! Don't be scared! - No!
请你别害怕 求你了
Don't be scared! Please!
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我知道外面有你的保镖 蕾娜
I know you have security men outside, Reyna.
我是说詹姆斯女士
I mean, Ms. James.
他不用担心
And he has nothing to worry about,
你也不用担心 我保证
and neither do you. I promise.
是不是这把刀吓到你了
Is it the knife that's scaring you?
我都不知道为什么我要带着它
I don't even know why I brought it.
这刀根本不锋利
It's not even sharp.
我只是不知道这里会有谁
I just didn't know what or who would be here.
看到了吗 我把它收起来
See? I'll put it away.
收起来了
Put it away.
请别动你的电♥话♥
Oh, please don't touch that phone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
你只想和我谈谈
You just wanna talk to me?
不是这么谈 我只是
Not like this. I just...
天呐 我好紧张
Oh, God, I'm so nervous.
我不是故意要搞成这样的 对不起
I didn't mean for it to be like this. I'm sorry.
听着 霍克尼先生
Listen, Mr. Hockney...
你不用这么叫我
You don't have to call me that.
你可以叫我韦恩
You can call me Wayne.
我以为你的名字是卡尔
I thought your name was Carl.
韦恩是中间名吗
Is Wayne your middle name?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah. How do you know that?
我喊我丈夫的名字也是中间名
My husband goes by his middle name.
真是有意思 不是吗
That's cool. See?
我们还是有一些共同点的
We have something in common.
毕竟韦恩听起来比卡尔好听一些
I mean, Wayne sounds better than Carl anyway.
是的 韦恩是个好名字
Yeah, it does. Wayne's a good name.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
韦恩 你是怎么进来的
So how'd you get in here, Wayne?
我昨天在你们工作时间潜进来的
I came in yesterday in your normal business hours,
然后躲在杂物室里
and I hid in the broom closet.
看来你是真的很想和我说话
You must have really wanted to talk to me, huh?
是的 我只是想让你理解一些事情
Yeah. I just want you to understand something.
你希望我理解什么
What do you want me to understand?
我想跟你说这些有好几周的时间了
Well, it's what I've been trying to tell you for weeks.
但是所有人都在阻碍我
But everybody keeps getting in the way.
整件事都很抓狂
I mean, this whole thing's been crazy.
一开始我太胆怯了
You know, at first I was too shy.
接着人们觉得我是在跟踪你
And then I guess people thought I was following you.
你的确在跟踪我
Well, you were following me.
不 不是你说的那样
No, not like that.
我只是想和你谈谈但不知如何开口
I just wanted to talk to you and I didn't know how...
我知道我让事情变得更糟了
I understand that I've made this worse.
你刚才说你想和我谈谈
So you wanted to talk to me.
是的 我...
Yes, I, uh...
我想告诉你我们是多么心意相通
I wanted to tell you how connected we are.
我们多么心意相通 韦恩
How are we connected, Wayne?
除了你把我绑为人♥质♥这个事实以外
Other than the fact that you're holding me hostage.
我没有把你绑为人♥质♥
I'm not holding you hostage!
我只是想跟你对话
I just wanted to have a conversation with you,
要这样才行
and this is what it took.
我现在感觉很不安全
Well, I certainly don't feel very safe right now.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我本来一点儿也不想这样的
I didn't mean for it to be like this at all.
那么我能走了吗
Then can I leave?
不行 不不不
No. No, no, no.
得等我说了我要说的话
Not until I say what I have to say.
好 说吧
Okay, then say it.
我搞砸了 我总是搞砸
Oh, I'm screwing this up. This is what I always do.
韦恩 我觉得最好就是说出来
Well, Wayne, I think it'd just be best just to say it.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you...
你比我认识的其他任何人都懂我
that you understand me better than anyone I've ever known.
那怎么会是真的 我刚认识你
How can that be true? I just met you.
不对
That's not true.
早在西孟菲斯我从我妈立体音响中
You met me the day I heard your first single
听到你的第一首单曲时 你就认识我了
on my Mom's stereo back in West Memphis.
你以一种我不敢跟自己对话的方式跟我对话
You spoke to me in a way that I couldn't speak to myself.
你改变了我的生活
You changed my life.
你认识我已经很久了
You've known me for a very long time.
我想要的就只是见你
And all I've ever wanted was to meet you.
现在你见到了
Well, now you did,
所以没关系
so it's okay.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你不关心我说什么
You don't care what I'm saying.
-我确实关心 -你觉得我不知道
- I do care. - You think that I don't know
-你在演吗 -我没有
- that you're just acting? - I'm not...
你只是假装人好吗
That you're just pretending to be nice?
像是韦恩是个好名字
Like, oh, Wayne's a good name?
好像你喜欢我的名字
As if you like my name?
好像你还在意我的名字
As if you even care about my name?
我喜欢你的名字 韦恩
I like your name, Wayne.
是一个可怕的人给我取的名字
It was given to me by an awful man.
一个像你丈夫的酗酒施虐者
An alcoholic abuser like your husband.
迪康不是施虐者
Deacon's not an abuser.
他们都这么说
That's what they all say.
他打我妈时 我妈就这么说
That's what my Mom would say when he beat her.
他会打我
And he'd beat me.
我感到抱歉你经历了那些
I'm sorry you experienced that.
-快停 -停什么
- Stop that. - Stop what?
停止劝说我平静下来
Stop talking down to me!
我没在劝你平静下来
I'm not talking down to you!
我害怕是因为你在威胁我
I'm scared because you're threatening me!
我没有威胁你
I'm not threatening you!
我一生中从没伤害过一个女人
I've never hurt a woman in my life.
好吧 这很好
Well, that's good.
我是那个受伤害的人 好吗
I'm the one that's hurt, okay?
我以为你懂这一点
I thought you'd understand that.
我想跟你说话
I wanted to talk to you
因为我看得出来你与众不同
'cause I could see that you were different.
你不像那些撒谎
You weren't like the ones that lie,
在我背后取笑我的人
and make fun of me behind my back.
编愚蠢的借口 好像我不知道发生了什么
Make up stupid excuses like I don't know what's going on.
饶了我吧 韦恩
Hey, give me a break, Wayne.
你以为你是人生中唯一一个被虐待的人吗
Think you're the only person who's ever been abused in your life?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我给你讲个故事
Well, I've got a story for you.
你在网上找不到这些东西
And this is not something you're gonna find on the Internet.
你想听吗
You wanna hear it?
想
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我父亲是一个反♥社♥会♥者
My father was a sociopath.
杀了我母亲 掩盖起来
Killed my mother, covered it up.
这事发生时我12岁
And that happened when I was 12 years old.
我人生中的每一天都不得不面对这个
And I have to deal with that every day of my life.
有时候它会烦到我
And then sometimes it gets to me,
我过度补偿我丈夫
and I overcompensate with my husband.
和我的事业
and in my business,
我对我女儿说一些话
and I say things to my daughters
而我心底知道这会让她们
that I know deep down are just gonna make 'em
想要逃离我
want to run away from me.
但我好像是控制不住
But it's like I can't help it.
因为那种恐惧 它就在表面
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表