剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
对 没事 谢谢
Yeah, no, that's fine. Thank you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我也叫艾丽莎了 让她一起来
I called Alyssa too. Asked her to join us.
没问题
Of course.
显然 我们现在站在十字路口
So, obviously, we're at a crossroads here.
我知道有个办法能解决
Well, I know there's a way through this.
一直都有的
There always is.
对 就是这一点 扎克
Yeah, that's the thing, Zach.
我觉得这次没有办法了
I don't think there is this time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是我和所有人都谈过了
What I mean is that I've spoken with everybody.
我们一致同意
And we have come to the consensus that...
我们不做品牌推广那些事了
we're done with branding. And all that stuff.
就这样吗 你打算放弃这整个概念吗
And that's it? You're just gonna dismiss the whole concept?
我不是放弃这个概念
I'm not dismissing the concept,
只是现在对于我们时机不适合
just not right for us right now.
迪康 拜托 你真是疯了
Deacon, come on. That's crazy.
我们只需要对我们做的事
We just need to feel good about what we're doing,
做的音乐感觉好就行
and the music we're making.
不 没事 我懂得 我懂得
No, it's okay. I get it! I get it!
你们真是一群无药可救的浪漫主义者
You're a bunch of hopeless romantics.
艺术家 对 了不起的艺术家
Artists, yeah, amazing artists.
但艺术家也要遵守物质定律吧 迪康
But artists are so subject to the laws of physics, Deacon,
和其他人一样
like everybody else.
所以如果钱花出去了 一定得有个办法
So if the money goes out, there's got to be a way for it
能赚回来吧 要不然就没钱了
to come back in, or else there ain't no more!
好吧 所以我最后一次和你说
Okay? So I will say this to you one last time.
你退出了 就结束了
You opt out of this and it's over!
我们只是做自己觉得对的事 扎克
We're just doing what feels right to us, Zach.
你也应该如此
You should do the same.
茱莉亚 听我说
Juliette, listen to me.
巨大的改变总会让你觉得要重头再来
Big changes always feel like you're starting over.
我们没有要完蛋了
It's not like we're all gonna crash and burn.
这类比也太烂了
Bad analogy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是想说 或许我们会改变方向
I just mean, you know, maybe we'll have change course.
但不会停止做音乐的
But we're not gonna stop making music.
我们绝对不会停止的
Nothing could ever make us do that.
我明白的
I know that.
我爱你
I love you.
这我也明白 谢谢
I know that too. Thank you.
谢什么 我什么都没做
For what? I didn't really do anything.
你做了 你总是愿意听我说
Yes, you did. You always listen to me.
即使是在我自私固执的时候
Even when I'm being full of myself or difficult.
你还是会听我说
You still listen.
我真幸运能有你在身边
I'm really lucky to have you.
我也有同感
That goes both ways, you know.
那我们就达成共识了
Then that's a good deal.
-稍后再聊 -我爱你
- I'll talk to you later. - I love you.
早上好 大后方怎么样了
Hey, good morning. How's the home front?
还好
Fine.
还好 好吧
Fine? All right.
我猜有时候只能是还好吧
I guess sometimes fine is gonna have to do.
对
Yeah.
你是个不可思议的人 艾弗里
You're an incredible person, Avery.
-我不是 -你是的
- No, I'm not. - You are.
你忠诚且善良
You are loyal and you're kind.
我只希望她能珍惜你
And I just hope that she appreciates you.
我还能说什么呢 她是个能给人刺♥激♥的女人
Well, what can I say? She's an exciting woman.
有时候刺♥激♥是需要付出代价的
And sometimes you pay a price for exciting.
如果你想要一些不那么复杂的
Well, if you ever want something a little less complicated...
谢谢
Thanks.
-我 -没事
- I... - It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
我家姑娘们来了
There's my girls.
你一定会很了不起的 爸爸
You're going to be amazing, Dad.
我会尽我所能 也只能做到这么多了
I'm gonna do all I can. That's all I can do.
过来吧 来吧
Come here, you. Come over here.
别哭啊
Don't you cry.
好了 你什么都没做错 好吧
Come on, you did not do anything wrong, okay?
-不 爸爸 -听我说
- No, Dad... - Listen to me.
你做了身为一名艺术家心底觉得对的事
You did what you felt was right in your heart as an artist.
这也是我应该做的
And that is exactly what I should have done.
这也是你妈妈希望我们在65号♥高速做的
And it's what your mama wanted us all to do at Highway 65.
所以别哭
So don't cry.
谢谢 但这真的不是我哭的原因
Well, thank you, but that's really not why I'm crying.
那你为什么哭
Then why are you crying?
妈妈一定会很为你骄傲的 爸爸
Mom would have been so proud of you, Dad.
我也是
So am I.
加油吧
Go be great.
欢迎回到中心舞台的聚光灯下
Now welcome back to the center stage spotlight,
有请你们今晚这部分表演的主持人
your host for this portion of tonight's show,
奥普里剧院的帕姆·蒂尔斯
the Opry's own Pam Tillis right there!
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you, everybody, thank you.
下一位嘉宾
This next guest
来过奥普里的舞台200多次了
has been on the Opry stage over 200 times.
每一次都和我亲爱的朋友
Each of those times performing
已故的伟大的蕾娜·詹姆斯一起表演
with my dear friend, the late, great Rayna Jaymes.
但今晚 我第一次邀请到了他
But tonight, I get to invite him into the Circle
来到舞台上
for the very first time.
请欢迎迪康·克莱伯尼
Please make welcome Deacon Claybourne!
非常感谢大家
Thank y'all so much.
很难解释
It's hard to explain
今晚来到这个蕾娜非常热爱的地方
what it means for me to be here tonight
对我来说意味着什么
in this place that Rayna loved so much.
但说实话 我愿付出一切
But I'll be honest with you, I would give anything
来交换我站在那里
if I could be standing right there,
她站在这里的机会
and she could be standing right here.
这首歌♥献给蕾娜
This is for Rayna.
*没有了你*
*Without you*
*我用尽全力也勉强*
*I'm tryin' the best I can*
*没有了你*
*Without you*
*我一无所有*
*I've lost the one thing I ever had*
*没有了你*
*Without you*
*孤寂包围了我*
*This lonely is all I have*
*没有了你*
*Without you*
*我的心中忧伤*
*My heart feels sad*
*我们都有错*
*It's as much your fault as it is mine*
*无谓整晚埋怨*
*We can point our fingers all damn night*
*但你跟我一样清楚 我们都疯了*
*But you know as well as I do, we're both crazy*
*没有情侣会吵成我们这样*
*There ain't no one who can fight like us*
*这样地彼此尖叫和咒骂*
*Go all twelve rounds scream and cuss*
*到最后甚至不记得为何生气*
*'Til we don't remember why we were even angry*
*但你知道 我想要你*
*But you know I want you*
*我知道你也一样*
*And I know you want me*
*这才是最重要的*
*That's all that matters*
*不是吗 宝贝*
*Ain't it baby*
*如果不是为接近你*
*And I'm never running*
*我不会奔跑*
*Unless it's closer to you*
*你摔门而去 我也会*
*So slam the door and I'll slam it back*
*宝贝 我就是这么爱你*
*Baby I love you and it's as simple as that*
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
无法表达我对大家的感激之情
I can't tell you how much I appreciate y'all.
这是我今晚的最后一首歌♥
This is my last song of the night.
也是我在15年前
And this is a song I wrote 15 years ago
在非常不同的环境下写的歌♥曲
under very different circumstances.
但我从未像现在这一刻
But I don't believe it's ever been more true
感到它如此真实
than it is right now in this moment.
*高低之间*
*Between the steeples and the dirt*
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表