剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
只不过这种状况下你身上发生的好事
It's just confusing to have good things
会让你困惑
happen to you at a time like this.
只是这样
That's all it is.
就像...
Just like...
我上楼去了
I'll go upstairs.
我只是暂时忘了我有多难过
I just forgot how sad I was for one moment.
现在我觉得自己是最差劲的女儿
And now I feel like the worst daughter.
你绝对不是
You are so far from that.
如果你妈妈现在还在
If your mother was here right now,
她只会有一个感觉
she would be feeling one thing and one thing only:
为你骄傲
proud of you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我会好的
I'm getting there.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
那不是你要操心的事 好吗
That's one thing you don't got to do, all right?
接电♥话♥吧
Get that.
抱歉我没有早点打给你
Hey, I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier...
-你好 茱莉亚 -麦迪在吗
- Hi, Juliette. - Hey, is Maddie here?
-不 她不在 -在啊
- No, she's not. - Yep.
我想告诉你我对你在纽约的
I wanted to tell you that I am disappointed
不专业行为很失望
in your lack of professionalism in New York.
所以 我和《今日秀》讲好了
That being said, I patched things up with the Today Show
他们愿意下周再给你一次机会
and they're willing to give you another opportunity next week.
你能稍等一下吗
You think you could just wait one second?
不 你等等 你听着 行吗
Um, no. How about you wait? And you listen?
这世上最神奇的事情之一就是
One of the most amazing things
当你的机会来临
in this world is when you get your shot,
它若来得不是时候
and it doesn't come when you want it to
它就稍纵即逝了 好吗
and it never comes again! Okay?
如果你不抓住这次机会
If you don't seize this,
你会后悔一辈子的
you will regret it for the rest of your life.
我的老天
Oh, my goodness!
这时机明显不对
How can you say something like that to her
你怎么能跟她说这种事呢
when clearly the timing was not right?
因为这是事实
Because it's the truth!
世界不会等到你准备好
The world doesn't wait until you're ready!
我不信 即使是真的
I don't believe that. And even if it were true,
还有比追逐名利更重要的事
there are more important things than chasing after fame!
你怎么知道
How would you know?
只因为你害怕成功
Just because you're afraid of success
-不代表你就可以说出... -别说了
- doesn't mean you get to make those... - Just stop!
你们两个都别说了
Both of you just stop.
麦迪 宝贝 请等一下
Maddie, sweetheart, please wait.
别说了
Stop! Stop!
我们是不是疯了
Are we being crazy?
再给我们一次机会
Giving this another shot?
重新来过
Starting over again?
会不会 在这漫长的等待后
What if, after all this waiting,
我们最终只令对方失望
we just disappoint each other?
我知道迪康是我一生所爱
I know Deacon's the love of my life.
但是我们从未洗过盘子
But, you know, we haven't done the dishes
填过税表
and filed taxes.
经历夫妻生活中一切无聊的柴米油盐
and all the boring stuff that married couples do.
谁呀
Who is it?
我是加纳 还有巴奇和威尔
Hey, it's Gunnar and Bucky and Will.
你们有什么事
Oh, what y'all want?
斯嘉丽 扎克真的想把专辑确定下来
Hey, Scarlett, Zach really needs a response on the album.
迪康在家吗
Is Deacon home?
在的 上来吧
Yeah. Come on up.
我觉得某种程度上我们是疯了
I think we are crazy on some level.
但是去他的 正是这种疯狂给了我希望
But damn it, it's the kind of crazy that just gives me hope.
让我像个普通人
Makes me feel human.
这是最绚丽的疯狂
It's just the most beautiful kind of crazy.
也令我心惊胆战
And it scares the hell out of me.
我学到了一件事
There's one thing I've learned.
我一定要直面恐惧本身
I just got to jump right into the heart of that fear.
尤其是和这个男人一起
Especially with this man.
现在 我的心底好像有电光火石
Right now, I have this electric feeling deep inside me.
我发誓 尽管过去了这么多年
And I swear after all these years,
我好像重返十九岁
it feels like I'm 19 again.
第一次 我们深深凝望彼此
And we just locked eyes for the first time.
很棒吧
How about that?
迪康 你可以下楼来一下吗
Deacon, would you mind coming downstairs?
我们有重要的事要和你商量
There's something important we need to go over with you.
我手头有重要的事在做 斯嘉丽
I'm doing something important right now, Scarlett.
好吧
Oh, well...
我知道他需要些空间 斯嘉丽
I know he needs space, Scarlett.
我知道 我也在尽力尊重他的个人空间
I know, and I'm trying to be respectful of his space.
但事实是现在不只是迪康自己的事了
But the fact is, it's not just about Deacon right now.
你得让他一个人静静 这是他自己的事
You need to leave him alone! It is about him!
现在是个很特殊的情况 斯嘉丽
This is a unique situation, Scarlett.
这个决定会影响很多人 好吗
There's so many people that depend on this decision, right?
不只关乎我 也不只关乎迪康
It's not just me. It's not just Deacon.
这会影响所有人 我说的对吗
This affects everybody. Am I right?
这是我们的事业 是巴奇的工作
It's our careers. It's Bucky's job.
是女孩们的遗产
It's the girls' inheritance.
你不能就这么进来
You can't come in here
然后把一切问题推卸给那个男人
and make all of that that man's problem.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault!
-不 -没人在生迪康的气
- No! - Nobody's angry at Deacon.
我们只是担心他
We're worried about him.
我们只是需要他有所行动
We just need him to act!
你们这些人到底在说些什么
What the hell are you guys talking about?
我们都写过关于人生中的心碎时刻
Look, we all write about heartbreak for a living
而现在我们就面对着这样的心碎时刻
and now that it's staring us in the face,
就好像我们害怕它一样
it's like we are afraid of it.
我们指责它 好像它很怪异
We judge it like it's strange or weird.
这个男人刚刚失去了他一生所爱
This man just lost the love of his life!
他应该如何表现
How's he supposed to act?
我们应该陪在他身边
We need to be there for him,
而不是向他索取什么
not ask things of him.
那我们该怎么做
How are we supposed to do that?
很抱歉让你看到我们吵成那样
I'm sorry you saw us fighting like that.
只是斯嘉丽
You know, it's just that Scarlett
非常保护你 因为你们是血亲
is very protective of you 'cause you're blood.
我感觉我和你之间也有种特殊的共鸣
And I feel like I have a very special connection with you too
它源于我和你妈妈的关系
because of my relationship with your mom.
但是我不想让你觉得你必须帮助我
But I don't want you to feel like you have to help me.
不 完全不是这样的
No, no, no. Not at all.
我的意思是 每一次我的事业遭遇挫折
What I mean is that every time I've stumbled in my career,
你妈妈总会拉我一把
your mom was there to pick me up
即使有时我并不值得她如此对我
even when I didn't deserve it.
我未曾有机会好好谢谢她
And I never got the chance to properly thank her.
或许现在我可以
Maybe now I can.
我只是看到你身上有无限潜能
I just see so much potential in you.
我认为你唯一需要的就是一个
And I think the only thing you need is somebody
在圈内有专业经验的人
who has some serious experience in this industry.
一个曾经坐拥一切 即使历经挫折
Someone who's had everything and the kitchen sink thrown at them
仍然能重回巅峰的人
and still come out on top.
我想我正好认识这么一个人
I think I know just the person.
你说的是什么意思
What are you saying?
我在说我认为格伦或者其他谁
Saying I think Glenn or somebody else
可以处理那些无聊的事务
can handle the boring stuff.
而你需要指导的时候 我想管理你的事业
When it comes to guidance, I want to manage your career.
我想带你直冲顶峰
I want to take you all the way to the top.
你不需要现在就给我回复 好吗
Look, you don't need to respond right now, okay?
就考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表