剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你要找其他人去指导吗
You--you want to pick on somebody else now?
我明白你的要点了
I--I got your point.
好 那要是你在地上呢
Okay, and what if you're on the ground?
他们干嘛要拆掉呢
Why are they tearing it down anyway?
那里有超标的
Mm, it had, like, off the charts levels
铅 霉菌和其他的致癌物
of lead and mold and other carcinogens.
我突然觉得头晕了
Oh, suddenly I feel light headed.
好啦
Okay, okay.
你最好还是别担心了
You're better off worrying
你都已经在那里待了七年
about the seven years of exposure you already got.
-是啊 -等一下 我要去尿尿
- Yeah. - Uh, hang on, I'm going to pee.
加纳 快点啊
Come on, Gunnar.
我们周四刚讲过的
We just went through this on Thursday.
怎么做呢 我们应该合并同类项
What do we do? We combine like terms.
然后 你要分离X
After that, your job is to isolate "X"
加纳 你去下校长办公室
Uh, Gunnar, you need to report to the principal's office.
万分不幸 孩子
Beyond awful, boys.
我很遗憾告诉你们这个消息
I'm so sorry to have to give you this news.
-加纳 -在这里
- Gunnar? - Yeah, uh, in here!
超奇怪的
Okay, super weird.
我发誓我刚刚在女厕里
I swear I just found my 7th grade braces
找到了我七年级时的牙箍
brush against my gums when I was in the girls room.
太疯狂了
Crazy.
那么...
So...
我明早要上班 但明天能见面吗
I have work in the morning but can I see you tomorrow?
可以 太好了
Yeah, yeah, that'd be great.
太好了 更多故地重游
Excellent, more trips down memory lane to come.
*我生来只为爱你*
*I was born to love you*
*美酒如水的地方*
*Out where the water is wine*
*让我做乡村新娘*
*Make me a country bride*
他们嗓音不错
They got a good sound.
你打算带他们去哪里
Where were you thinking of taking them?
大烟山国家公园
Oh, the Great Smoky Mountains.
会很搞笑
Which would've been a hoot.
为什么
Why is that?
我好久都没有搭过帐篷了
Oh, because I haven't pitched a tent since...
我不知道 大概自从女童子军之后就没有过
I don't know, Girl Scouts, maybe.
但杰克有"注意缺陷多动障碍"
But Jake has ADHD
大自然比较适合他
and something about nature just agrees with him.
能让他慢下来
Sort of slows him down.
对我也是
It does the same thing for me.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
山姆 我们能否休息五分钟然后从头来一遍
Hey Sam, can we take five and go again from the top?
当然可以
Sure thing.
听起来他们不像是很快能结束
Doesn't sound like they're going to be done any time soon.
-不会很快 -抱歉杰西
- Nope. - I'm sorry Jessie.
要是问我 我觉得他们已经可以了
You ask me, they already got it.
但他们的专辑 他们做主
But, it's their record.
山姆 不用道歉
Sam, don't apologize.
是你在帮我的忙
You're the one that's doing me a favor.
我很乐意等 真的
I'm happy to wait, really.
马上回来
Be back in a sec.
我不希望让你等着
I'm not happy making you wait.
你没有让我等
You're not making me wait.
我知道 但是让你呆坐一整天
I know but I just feel uncomfortable
我觉得不太好
making you sit around all day.
这就是为什么我一开始就要说清楚
Which is why I said I had it covered in the first place.
那好吧
Well, all right.
反正我也有事要做
I got some stuff I need to do anyway.
-那我先走了 -好的
- So I'll head on out. - All right.
告诉我进度如何 好吗
You let me know how it goes, okay?
好的
All right.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
你好吗
Hey there. How you doing?
你怎么来啦
Hey, what are you doing here?
来见艾丽莎
Meeting with Alyssa,
谈谈下一步怎么办
about what's happening next
前任乐队分离在即
since The Exes are on break or something.
有拿出什么新作品吗
Ya'll all come up with anything?
我在写着
Well, I'm--I'm writing.
我很想参与女性诊所的事情
And, uh, I really want to stay involved with the women's clinic.
你知道那事之后 慈善意味着更多...
You know it means even more now after the...
对不起
Sorry.
不不没事 没事
Oh, no, come on. Come on, it's all right.
我一天哭八次
I cry eight times a day
我是永远也过不去这个坎了
and I'm never going to get over what happened.
谁说你非得过去不可
Who says you should?
你失去了一个孩子 斯嘉丽
You lost a baby, Scarlett.
也失去了一个满是憧憬的未来
And a version of your future that you'd fallen in love with.
是的
Yeah.
想怎么哭就怎么哭吧
You cry all you want.
-坐下来 好吗 -好的
- You sit down, all right? - Okay.
其他的事情怎么样
How's everything else, otherwise?
我比我想象中的更想加纳
Oh, I miss Gunnar more than I thought I would.
而且我没能保护自己
And I'm a failure at self-defense.
我觉得去找你和姑娘们 就像懦夫一样
And I feel like a wimp for coming to stay with you and the girls.
别这样 让自己放松一下吧
Come on now. Would you cut yourself a break?
我想一个人承担所有事情
Just trying to do everything alone.
依靠自己 生活下去
And be on my own. And be okay.
但是至今为止 我真的是搞砸了
And so far, I'm just screwing it all up.
为什么有人会想要
What is this obsession everybody has
自己承担所有事
with doing everything all by themselves?
-什么 -半年前
- What? - Half a year ago,
我甚至不能自己穿鞋
I could barely put my own boots on.
当时有很多人 特别是你
And more than a few people, you most of all,
帮了我非常多
stepped in, in big ways.
那不一样
That's different.
并不是
Not really.
亲爱的 有人相伴的反义词
Sweetie, the opposite of being with someone
并不是独自承担一切
isn't doing everything all alone.
我从许多不同的人身上
It's getting a lot of different kinds of help
获得了各种帮助
from a lot of different people.
我从来没那么想过
Never thought of it that way.
我也没有 但就是...
Yeah, well, neither did I. It just...
感觉听起来不错就说了
sounded good so I went with it.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
那个垫子真不错
Hey, you know, that's a really nice rug there.
看起来挺贵的
You know, it looks really expensive.
你不能进来 布拉德
You can't just walk in here, Brad.
杰克呢 我们说好一起去吃晚餐的
Where's Jake? We're supposed to have dinner.
杰克
Jake!
我说过了 我把他送走了
Told you, I was dropping him off!!
我刚才就在附近转悠
Well, you know, I was in the neighborhood.
就想着顺路过来给两个我最爱的人一个惊喜
Thought I'd pop in and surprise my two favorite people.
我怎么会知道你要过来
And how was I supposed to know that?
你不知道
Well, you weren't.
所以这才是个惊喜 杰克
You see, that's the definition of a surprise--Jake!
他今晚想待在他朋友凯文家
He wants to stay at his friend Kevin's tonight!
你就让他去了
And you were going to let him?
我是想打电♥话♥告诉你的
Well, I was going to call you.
什么时候 明天再打吗
When? Tomorrow?
别这样 他已经13岁了
Oh, come on, he's 13 for heaven's sake.
没错 他都13岁了
Yeah, that's right, he's 13 years old.
-他知道规矩 -又来了
- And he knows the rules. - Oh, here we go.
你不能再惯着他了 杰西
You have got to stop enabling him, Jess!
你也不能再像
And you've got to stop treating him
在军校里那样对他了
like he is in military school!
我是想要给他一个好的未来
I am trying to give him a future.
那你以为我是想干什么
And what is it that you think I am trying to do?
我完全不知道
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表