剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
But when Natalie Maines got onstage
批评布♥什♥总统的时候
and criticized President Bush?
第二天 所有乡村电台
The Dixie Chicks got dropped from every single
都停播了南方小鸡组合的歌♥
country radio station the next day.
没错 但那是好久之前的事了吧
Yeah, but that was a long time ago, right?
从某种角度上看 确实是这样
In some ways, yeah.
凯茜·马斯格雷夫斯本来还不错
Kacey Musgraves has done all right.
然后她的歌♥曲开始有点冒险
And her stuff gets a little bit risky.
但是还有一些不能碰触的领域
But there's still some areas, you know.
比如上帝 国家 军队 警♥察♥
God, country, military, police,
这些都是禁区
that are no-fly zones.
而你走进去了
And, you know, you went there.
所以你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
我不能告诉你什么事是对的
I can't tell you what the right thing to do is.
我只能告诉你
All I can tell you is
音乐界是很斤斤计较的
that the music world can be pretty unforgiving.
尤其是对年轻艺人
Especially with young artists.
娜塔丽从没道歉 她很勇敢
Natalie never apologized. And that was brave.
但是她的事业从此不一样了
But her career was never the same.
-让我单独待一会吧 -好的
- Hey, I need a minute. - Of course.
一切都会没事的 宝贝 我向你保证
It's all gonna be okay, baby. I promise.
你就像我一样 你是个幸存者
You're like me. You're a survivor.
你的公♥关♥人员是怎么说的
What's your publicist saying to you?
我爸爸说议员办公室
My dad said the Councilman's office
想让我跟所有人道歉
wants me to apologize to everyone.
举办一些大型的记者招待会什么的
Some big organized press conference.
我不明白为什么人们会这么害怕
I don't understand why people are so afraid
这一点小争议
of a little controversy.
我能问你一些事情吗
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Of course.
你必须要实话实说
You have to be completely honest.
你看过视频了 对吧
You saw the video, right?
只看了大概五十次吧
Only about 50 times.
你觉得我做错了吗
Do you think I did anything wrong?
我觉得你真是太棒了
I thought you were amazing.
你准备好我们就开始了 茱莉亚
We're ready when you are, Juliette.
好的 等一下
All right. Hang on.
好了 我送你出去吧
All right, just-- Let me walk you out.
不要 我想听听你最近的新歌♥
No! I want to hear what you've been working on.
不行 亲爱的 这里太乱了
No, honey. It's a mess.
我想看看你的进展
Right now, I wanna-- - I want to see your process.
我说不过你
Oh, you're killing me.
亲爱的麦迪 这首歌♥送给你
*当沉浮在此一举*
*When it's swim or sink*
*当危险就在前方*
*When troubles up ahead*
*除了本能已别无他法*
*And there ain't nothing left but gut instinct*
*帮你逃过此劫*
*To get you out alive*
*没有时间考虑*
*No time for second-guessing*
*没有时间迟疑*
*Ain't even a question*
*当水位上升*
*When the water's rising*
*当闸门开启*
*When the flood gates open*
*洪流奔来*
*Ain't no slowin'*
*你是我要寻找的人*
*You're the one I'm finding*
*当太阳不再有光*
*When the sun ain't shining*
*当世界暗无天日*
*When it's over my head*
*眼前漆黑一片*
*As dark as it can get*
*你就是一线生机*
*You're the silver lining*
*当水位上涨*
*When the water's rising*
*当水位上涨*
*When the water's rising*
*当水位*
*When the water's*
*当水位持续上涨*
*When the water's rising, rising, rising*
*当我沉没太深*
*When I'm in too deep*
*你是我唯一的希望*
*You're the only one I need*
感谢大家抽空过来
So, thank you all, for coming in.
我知道你们都是大忙人
I know you are super busy.
但是我觉得这应该是一个特殊的场合
But I thought this would be sort of a special occasion.
让我为大家介绍
I'd like to introduce you all
65号♥高速唱片公♥司♥新任
to the new interim Chief Strategy Officer
临时首席战略官 艾丽莎·格林
for Highway 65, Alyssa Greene.
谢谢 大家好
Thank you. Hey, everyone.
我信仰绝对诚信
I am a big believer in radical honesty.
所以我现在要告诉你们
So I'm just gonna tell you right now
我之前从未在音乐界工作过
that I have never worked in the music business.
我对乡村音乐一无所知
And I know zero about country music.
但是有时候 这能让我以旁观者的角度
But sometimes it takes an outside perspective
更清晰地看待事情
to see things clearly.
专辑销量的辉煌时代已经一去不复返了
Album sales, they're never going back to their glory days.
在如今的流通渠道里 销量什么都不是
And with this roster streaming, it's worth crap.
从公♥司♥的角度来看巡演活动
And touring deals from the standpoint of this label?
它们就是艺人们的价值所在
Well, they are the purview of the artist.
这就给我们留下了一个尚待开♥发♥的市场
And that leaves us with one market yet to be mined.
品牌合作
Brand partnerships.
-你好 我是斯嘉丽 -你好
- Hi. I'm Scarlett. - Hi.
所以你想让我们为商品写歌♥
So you'd like us to write a song for products?
是的 你们第一个任务
Yes, and your first assignment
是为恰敏厕纸写歌♥
is Charmin toilet paper.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
对于那些不了解我的人
For those of you who don't know me,
我知道你们都不了解我
which is all of you,
我并非永远那么严肃
I am not always serious.
重点就是 当今的消费者很讲究
The point is, today's consumer, they're sophisticated.
他们不想看硬广
They don't want to feel like they're watching an ad.
所以从这点出发 最好的整合办法
So coming from that perspective, the best kind of integration,
就是将艺人影响力和品牌利益结合
it blends the interests of an influencer and a brand
二者要完美匹配
in a way that is entirely frictionless.
你好 我是加纳
Hi. I'm Gunnar.
我还没搞明白你的意思
I'm still confused by what that means.
你记得那个跳伞运动员费利克斯·鲍加特纳吗
Okay, do you remember the skydiver, Felix Baumgartner,
降落速度超越音速的那个
breaking the sound barrier?
他背后的赞助商是红牛
Well, he was sponsored by Red Bull.
找到好方式 就能利用好资源
If we do this right, you can find the resources
既能让你们作为艺人名声大噪
you need to allow yourselves to grow as artists.
同时又可以保持自己的原则
And still do it on your own terms.
而且对方还乐意给我们花钱
And make the companies paying for this happy?
我的意思是这并非不可能
I'm telling you it is possible.
好吧 我知道你们有些顾虑
Okay, guys, I'm sensing some hesitancy.
我很能理解
And I completely understand that.
-谢谢你 艾丽莎 -没事
- Thank you, Alyssa. - Yeah.
我们就希望你们能试一试
All we are asking is that you give this a chance, okay?
看看会有什么样的机会出现
See what kind of doors it would unlock.
为什么看我 看迪伦
Why you looking at me? Dylan does it.
你们比他厉害吗
Y'all better than him?
我们总得做点牺牲
Gotta make some sacrifices around here, all right?
没什么大不了的
Not a big damn deal.
-继续吧 -好的
- Go on. - Okay.
那天晚上 我看了某人在蓝鸟咖啡馆的表演
The other night, I saw someone play at the Bluebird,
鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
and it gave me chills.
虽然城里不乏好的表演
Now that has happened a couple of times in this town.
但能做到如此的少之又少
But those moments are few and far between.
所以我想敬我的朋友 茱莉亚
So I want to thank my friend, Juliette,
谢谢你让我认识了这个人
for introducing me to someone
我们非常希望她能够加入65号♥高速
who we very much hope will become a member
成为我们大家庭的一员
of this Highway 65 family.
我们都是家人
And it is a family.
汉莉 像你这样的艺人
Hallie, artists like you
才是蕾娜开创这个厂牌的意义所在
are the reason why Rayna started this label.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直很着迷于根源音乐
You know, roots music has always been a passion of mine.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表