剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
心理份额是什么
What is a mindshare? What is that?
是大众对你的关注度
It's the currency of attention,
你的吸引力
capturing eyeballs and ears.
那市场份额呢
How about actual currency?
我相信我们能让公♥司♥再度盈利
Look, I believe we can make this company profitable again.
但如果还用你们的老一套
But it's not gonna happen by doing things
是行不通的
the way that you have in the past.
原来的旧模式已经没用了
Okay, that model is just no longer effective.
抱歉 我得接一下 扎克
Sorry, I got to take this real quick, Zach.
你好
Hello?
对 早上送她去了
Uh, yeah, dropped her off this morning.
天
Oh, my God.
好 知道了 谢谢
All right, yeah. Okay, thank you.
达芙妮失踪了
Daphne's missing.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-去吧 -谢谢你
- Please... - Yeah, thank you.
呼叫 达芙妮
我是达芙妮 请留言
It's Daphne. Leave a message.
麦迪来电
找到她了吗
Did you find her?
嗯 她没事
Yeah, she's fine. She's here.
老天 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
-我在回去的路上 -好
- I'm on my way home. - Okay.
你肯定很高兴
You must love this.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
爸爸打给我的时候 我都快犯心脏病了
I practically had a heart attack when dad called me!
那个人跟踪妈妈之后又出这种事
After that guy stalked mom?
你没事我真的松了一口气 达芙妮
I'm just so glad that you're okay, Daphne.
达芙妮
Daphne!
她上楼了 我得去录音棚了
She went upstairs. I gotta go to the studio.
-去吧 -好 爱你
- Yeah, go. - All right. I love you.
爱你
I love you.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
没去哪儿 随便走走
Nowhere. I was just walking around.
你不能这样 知道吗
You can't do that, all right?
你不能就这样逃学
You cannot just run off like that.
我只逃学了一天
I missed one day!
很多小孩甚至不上学
Some kids don't even go to school.
我不管别的小孩如何
I don't care what other kids do.
我电♥话♥你不接
You don't answer my phone call.
短♥信♥你也不回
You don't answer my texts.
你的项目呢
What about your project, huh?
大不了重修 我不在乎
I'll just retake the year. I don't care.
你得帮帮我 好吗
You got to help me out here, all right?
我搞不懂现在的状况
Because I don't understand what is going on.
这不像你 达芙妮 你不是这样的人
This is not you, Daphne. This is not who you are!
你不了解我 我不是麦迪
You don't know me. I'm not Maddie!
我从没说过 我不觉得你是
I never said you... I don't think you are.
你想让我们成为一家人 但我们不是
You try to make us family, but we're not!
对不起 门没锁
Sorry. The door was unlocked.
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
你能
Could you...
是...
Uh, it's...
达米恩·乔治来电
关了吧
Turn it off.
好吧
All right.
*知道我一定会*
*Knowing that I'm certain to be*
*被救赎*
*Saved*
能听出来你现在唱得好多了吧
Did you hear how much better you sounded?
茱莉亚 抱歉 这个版本不是我的风格
Juliette, I'm sorry. This version is just not me.
好吧 我明白 这和原来的不同
Okay. I get it. It's new.
但我希望至少你能试一试
But I hope you'll at least give it a chance.
我刚刚不就是在试试吗
I thought that's what I just did.
不如你把它带回家
Why don't you take it home.
多听几次 然后再做决定
Listen to it a few times before you make your decision.
因为这首单曲可以成就或者毁了你的专辑
Because this single can make or break your album.
我真的很感激你为我着想
I really appreciate you looking out for me.
真的 但我已经等了很久
I really do, but I have been waiting so long
来用我的方式做我的音乐
to make my music my way.
麦迪 这还是你的歌♥
Maddie, this is still your song.
但歌♥曲会自我改进 有时候你只能接受
But songs evolve and sometimes you have to just let them.
但这首歌♥不会自己改进
But this didn't evolve on its own.
是你改的
You changed it!
对不起 但我喜欢原来的版本
And I'm sorry, but I liked it the way it was.
当然是了 你对它有感情
Of course, you do! You're attached to it.
但有时候这会拖累你 好吧
But sometimes that holds you back, okay?
在你离它太近无法看清时
When you were too close to see clearly.
你觉得我看不清
You don't think I'm seeing clearly?
我们都经历过
It happens to all of us.
我在努力让你不会因此受伤
I am trying to make sure that you don't get hurt here.
好吧 我比你的经验多很多
Okay, I have been doing this so much longer than you.
我知道怎样会成功 怎样不会
I know what works and what doesn't.
-那好吧 -怎么了
- Well, then... - What?
不怎么 我该走了
No. I should just go.
麦迪 你想对我说什么就说吧
Maddie, you can say what you need to say to me.
那为什么你的新专辑没成功
Then why didn't your album work?
这个情况完全不同
It is a completely different situation.
你还没有站稳脚跟
You're not established yet.
对不起 我不该
I'm sorry. I shouldn't--
没事
No, it's fine.
你不想唱 那就不要唱了
You don't want to sing it, don't sing it.
今天就到这吧
And I think we can call it a day.
*大城市里的异乡人*
*Big city, small towners*
*喜欢冰啤酒 大杯威士忌*
*Cold canners, whiskey pounders*
*年长和年轻的群体*
*The old and young country*
*站起身来 有所行动*
*Stand up and move somethin'*
*有文身的 爱叛逆的*
*Tattooed and rebel kinders*
*普普通通的谋生者*
*The simple kind of lifers*
*有打火机就点上烟*
*Smoke if ya got 'em lighters*
*爱说话的 爱打拼的*
*The talkers and the fighters*
*来来往往的人群*
*The in and out crowds*
*大胆感受生活*
*Livin' this life loud*
*无论富贵还是落魄*
*The ups and down 'n outs*
*现在是时候了*
*The time is right now*
*站起身来 不顾旁人眼光*
*Stand up, like nobody's watchin'*
*站起身来 不管流言蜚语*
*Stand up, let 'em keep talkin'*
*响亮发声 轰动世界*
*Shake the world up loud and clear*
*让世界知道我们来了*
*Let 'em all know we're here*
*一生为爱挺身而出*
*Stand up for love for life*
*为了正确的选择*
*For everything right*
*无论你信仰什么*
*Whatever you believe in*
*高高挥舞旗帜*
*Wave your flag high*
*双手伸向天空*
*Put your hands up*
*来吧 站起身来*
*Come on stand up, stand up*
*我们也挫败 也屈服*
*We all break, we all bend*
*也堕落 也犯错*
*We all fall, we all sin*
*以自己的方式就是完美*
*We're all perfect in our own little way amen*
*所以站起身来*
*So stand up*
*来吧 站起身来*
*Come on stand up, stand up*
最近怎么样 达芙妮
So what's been going on, Daphne?
我的历史课挂了
I'm failing History.
对我继父来说就是世界末日
Which, according to my stepdad, is like the end of the world.
对你来说呢
What's it like according to you?
我知道这不好
I mean, I know it's not good.
我或许应该更在乎一些
And I should probably care more,
因为这关乎我的未来什么的
since it's about my future or whatever.
我甚至都不想来这里
It's like I don't even want to be here.
这里 治疗吗
Here? In therapy?
哪也不想去
Anywhere.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
达芙妮有重度抑郁症的症状
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表