剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Tell me, why are you here?
我和我的朋友被袭击了
Me and my friend were assaulted.
你们做了什么
And what did you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
你们想做什么
What did you want to do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你想点什么 对吧
You wanted to do something, no?
来
Come.
好了 开始上课
Okay! Class in session!
很好 很好 下一位
Good, good. Next.
很好 下一位
Good, next.
好
Yes!
很好 很好
Yes! Yes!
很好 很好 就是这样
Yes! Yes! That's how it's done!
要我说 不要惹这个女人
I'm tell you, people, don't mess with this woman!
她比她看起来要更强大
She's stronger than she looks!
加纳 你在吗
Gunnar? You there?
我们今晚要去惹点什么麻烦
So, what kind of trouble should we get into tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
说实话 我不太想去 所以
Um, honestly, I-- I'm kind of wiped, so.
好吧
Oh, okay.
可以请我进去吗
Um, you going to invite me in?
还是我们就在门口聊天
Or shall we just keep hanging out here in the doorway?
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
谈什么
About what?
你在想的事
Whatever's on your mind.
告诉我 我看起来是童年幸福的人吗
Tell me something, did I seem happy growing up?
有时候吧
Um... sometimes.
我不知道
I don't know.
我总认为自己曾是个很幸福的孩子
I always thought I was a pretty happy kid, you know.
当然有些不好的事发生过
Sure some bad stuff happened.
但我不表现出来 或是
But I didn't act out or-- or,
像我哥哥那样惹麻烦
you know, get in trouble like my brother did.
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking this?
我不知道 只是
I don't know. It's just...
自从我回来之后
ever since I've been back here,
我一直回想着这些事
I-- I've been having these-- these memories.
什么事
Of what?
不重要了
You know, it-- it doesn't matter.
今天太累了
It's been a long day, you know,
我不想细说
and I don't want to get into all the...
那些愚蠢的细节
the silly details of it, so.
你失去了你的父母 加纳
You lost your parents, Gunnar.
这不是小事
It's not a small thing.
凯莉 我现在不想谈这个
Kelly, I-- I just don't want to talk about it right now.
吉尔·斯考特 很显然你比我更了解她
Jill Scott, obviously you knew her better than I did.
但我和她在药店里
But I crossed paths with her enough times
有了几次交集 感觉到
in the drug store to get a sense--
不是说她打我什么的
I mean, it's not like she hit me or anything.
不能没人打过你
Just because nobody hit you
就意味着你没有伤疤
doesn't mean you don't have scars.
你独自一人
You're all alone.
你太小了 不该承受这种事的
You were too young for something like that.
我以前见到你
You know, when I used to see you
独自一人 一脸迷茫
all alone, looking lost.
我从未真正为你担心过
I never really worried about you.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我能看出未来你会有所成就
Because I could tell that you were going to do something great.
-怎么了 -抱歉 只是
- What's wrong? - Uh, sorry, it's just--
不 我明白 没事的
No, I understand. It's okay.
我或许不该 我...
I probably shouldn't either actually-- I'm...
我结婚了
I'm married.
对 和亚伦·钱伯斯
Yeah, Aaron Chambers.
高中的那个傻瓜
That meathead from high school.
他现在在卖♥♥电器
He sells appliances now.
洗衣机 烘干机
Washers, dryers...
不是很成功 但...
not very successfully but...
我不是解决别人问题的良药
I'm not the answer to anybody's problems.
我只是个独自一人的女孩
I'm just a girl with my own.
好了 我出去了
All right, I'll be there.
-好 -好的
- Yep. - All right.
我能问你些事吗
Can I ask you something?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
你为什么要做这些
Why are you doing this?
我和你说过 杰西 因为我想做
I told you, Jessie, because I want to.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like the song.
但你第一次提议时
But the first time you offered
我很清楚我不会接受你的帮助
I was pretty clear that I couldn't accept your help.
-对 但是 -但是什么
- Well, yeah, but-- - But what?
你对自己独自完成计划
You weren't exactly confidence inspiring
不是很有信心 对吧
in your plan to get it done yourself were you?
好吧 所以你就来帮我搞定一切
Ok, so then you just come in and do everything for me
让我感觉愧疚
and I feel guilty
然后觉得必须要按你的方式去做一切
and then feel like we have to do everything your way.
你不需要按我的方式去做一切 我从未说过
You don't have to do anything my way. I never said you did.
但觉得像是你已经完全接手了
It feels like you're taking over though.
如果我没听你的话 我很抱歉 好吧
I'm sorry if I didn't listen to you, okay.
但说实话 我只想
But honestly, all that I want to do
给你一个平台让你做自己的事 好吧
is just to give you a platform to do your thing, okay.
-为什么 -因为你很棒啊
- Why? - Because you're good.
因为你值得
Because you deserve it.
我的天
Oh my God.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
我刚把你当成了我前夫
I just turned you into my ex-husband.
我用他来对比你做的一切
And I filtered everything that you were doing through him
感觉你想要控制我
and felt like you were trying to control me.
是我有点急了
I'm sure I was being a little pushy,
-有点强迫你了 -不是 很抱歉
- little too forceful-- - No, I'm so sorry.
那好吧 我也很抱歉
Well, well then, I'm sorry too.
为什么 你什么都没做错
Why, you didn't do anything?
不 我也有问题
No, I got my thing too.
好吧 我的一生就是一系列的
All right, my whole life has been a series
自我失败 然后其他人来
of me falling down and other people coming along,
帮助我 让我振作
helping me out, picking me up.
我觉得我或许只是有点沉浸于
I think I probably just got a little swept up
这一次终于成为另一种角色的感觉中了
in being on the other side of that equation one time.
怎么了
What?
你真的很贴心
That's just really sweet.
我们还要录这首歌♥吗
So are we going to do this song or what?
好
Yeah.
我知道当时的情况对每个人来说都很糟
I know it was bad circumstances for everyone.
你不愿再养两个男孩
You didn't want to raise two more boys.
你也很悲伤
And you were grieving too.
但我才11岁
But I was 11 years old.
我感觉如果我走出了那个家
And I felt like if I walked out of that house
再也不会回来 你都不会注意到我
and never came back, you wouldn't even notice me.
更不用说想念我了
Let alone miss me.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say
有时候当没人相信你
is that sometimes it's-- it's hard to believe in yourself
你也会很难相信自己
when no one else ever did.
我过了18岁才明白
And I know it's 18 years later and...
没有什么会改变事实
nothing's going to change that.
我或许应该向前看
And I should probably just move on.
但我只是 需要把这些话告诉你
But I just-- I needed to say that to you.
我尽了自己的全力去抚养你们
I raised you the best I knew how to.
我小时候 你从来都不屑于听我们的歌♥
You know, you never cared to hear it when I was younger,
可能现在也是如此
so I don't know what the difference will be now
但我成为了一个很厉害的音乐家
but I became a damn good musician.
我要为你演奏我昨晚写的歌♥
I'm going to play something for you that I wrote last night.
不管你喜不喜欢
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表