剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on "Nashville"
-你认识杰西·凯恩 -是 认识很久
- You know Jessie Caine? - Yeah, for a long time.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you
我在梅西酒吧表演
I'm playing at the Mercy Lounge
你觉得我邀请你过来听我的歌♥
You think that I invited you to hear my songs
是因为我想渐渐进入你的生活吗
so that I could insinuate myself into your life.
不 我只是想把我的想法说清楚
No, no, I'm just trying to be clear about me.
好吧 我得挂了
Okay, I'm gonna go
品牌合作
Brand partnerships.
最好的整合办法是完美匹配
The best kind of integration is entirely frictionless.
比利为我安排了一场巡演
Billy put together a tour for me.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to leave.
现在我需要为自己做这件事
I need to do this for myself now.
- 是弗林 -你还想要我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
- There's Flynn - Do you still want my number?
是啊 我还想要
Yeah, I want it.
*宝贝 有了你我不需降落伞*
*I don't need a parachute, baby if I've got you*
*宝贝有了你我不需...*
*Baby if I've got you I don't need...*
达芙妮 我五分钟后出发
Daphne? I'm leaving in five minutes
如果你还想搭车的话
if you still want that ride?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
弗林 丽贝卡明晚开派对 想来吗
*宝贝 有了你我不需降落伞*
*I don't need a parachute, baby if I've got--*
-你好 -迪康
- Hello? - Deacon?
我是寄养家庭组织的克丽丝蒂·罗伯茨
It's Kristi Roberts from FosterMore.
克丽丝蒂 你好
Oh, Kristi, hello. Listen,
非常感谢你对丽芙的帮助
thank you so much for the help you're giving Liv.
我们很感激
We appreciate it.
她还真是难以捉摸 是吧
She's a real pistol, isn't she?
是啊
She absolutely is that.
我觉得我们把她安排到了一个很好的家庭
Well, I think we put her in a real good home.
那真是太好了 我等不及要告诉我女儿们了
That is fantastic, I cannot wait to tell the girls that.
明天你要在我们的义卖♥♥上表演 我很激动
Well, I'm so excited you're playing our benefit tomorrow.
蕾娜的支持对我们意义重大
You know, Rayna's support meant the world to us.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I do.
所以我很乐意帮忙
That's why I'm happy to do it, all right?
但我们本希望现在已经拿到你要拍卖♥♥的东西了
But we were hoping to have your auction item in by now.
克丽丝蒂 对不起
Kristi, I'm sorry.
我完全忘了这事
It just completely slipped my mind.
因为通常我们把这件物品放进方案里
Because normally we put it in the program and...
再次抱歉
Again, I'm sorry.
这里真的是忙乱了
It's been real hectic around here, so...
我完全理解
Hey, I completely understand.
会是蕾娜表演时用过的东西 对吗
Now it'll be something she performed in, right?
是的 我马上就挑 好吗
Yeah, absolutely--I'll pick some out right now, okay?
你应该是想让我直接拿过去吧
I assume you want me to just bring it.
-已经太晚了 对吗 -那就太好了
- It's so late, right? - That would be wonderful.
-好的 我会拿过去的 -谢谢
- Okay, I'll do it, okay. - Thank you.
-我好了 -来了
- I'm ready! - Coming!
她来了 什么事啊 亲爱的
Oh, there she is. Hey, what's up, baby girl?
伙计 你能帮我真是太好了
Hey! Dude, I'm so happy that you're doing this.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm a huge fan.
我也是 亲爱的
Ditto. Me too, darlin'.
你在钱婆新视频里的编舞
What you did with the choreography
真是太棒了
in Kesha's new video was insane.
谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
你能转告她吗
Can you please tell her that?
她会想听到的
She would love to hear it.
汤娅 麻烦那个动作伸展到位
Tonya, can I get a full extension on that, please?
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
关于明天我还需要知道点儿什么吗
Is there anything I need to know for tomorrow?
不用 我们会做的非常人性化的
No, we'll make it very user-friendly.
好吧 也别太过人性化了
Well, don't make it too user-friendly,
我希望自己状态好
I want to look good.
我听说了你受伤的事
Yeah, well, I heard about your injuries and all.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about all of that.
一定很糟糕吧
It must have been awful.
都过去了 我完全好了
It's all in the past. I'm 100%.
好吧 是这么回事
Well, okay, that's what's up.
好吧 我很期待
All right, well, I'm looking forward to it.
我们俩都是
You and me both.
好吧 回头见
All right, I'll see you soon, sweetness.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
多谢你们过来
Thanks for coming in, guys.
丹知道你们的担忧
Dan is aware of all your concerns.
这就是他想见面的原因
That's why he wanted to meet in person.
是啊 我们只是不确定
Yeah, we're just not sure it's the best time
现在是拍广♥告♥的最佳时机
to be shooting a commercial.
是啊 我现在宁愿找个地缝藏起来
Yeah. I'd kind of rather hide under a rock right now.
其实那会是一个很好的广♥告♥
That actually would make a great commercial.
记住 我们不像别人那样做广♥告♥
Remember, guys, we don't do commercials like other people.
桦树栖息地
Birch Tree Habitat
是家具公♥司♥中的政♥府♥雇员保险公♥司♥
is the GEICO of furniture companies.
我喜欢那支广♥告♥ 狗狗们都
Well, I love the one, you know--the dogs are all
坐在客厅里喝茶
sitting in the living room drinking tea.
柯基因为丈夫掉了面包渣冲着他叫
The Corgi barks at her husband for dropping the crumbs!
每次都戳中我的笑点
It gets me everytime.
懂了吗 颠覆观众对
See? Subvert the audience's idea
广♥告♥的印象
of what a commercial should be.
让广♥告♥变得有趣
And just make it fun.
像这种情况 笑点完全取决于我们
Like in this case, the joke is entirely on us.
告诉我 当你想到桦树栖息地的时候
Let me ask you, what is the first thing you think of
第一印象是什么
when you think of Birch Tree Habitat?
说吧 你可以说出来
Go ahead. You can say it.
你们的家具很难组装
Your furniture is impossible to put together.
就是这样 但以后不是了
Exactly. But not anymore.
我们斥巨资重新设计了我们的组装流程
We spent millions redesigning our assembly procedure.
从现在开始 变容易了
So from now on, it's easy.
好吧
Well, okay. Um, well...
我们怎么跟这些搭在一起呢
Where do we fit in to that?
你们俩站在一个房♥间中
The two of you are standing in a room.
我们听着一首你们的好歌♥
We hear one of your amazing songs.
一个声音说"前任们
A voice says, "The Exes.
乡村音乐最爱的分分合合情侣"
Country music's favorite on-again, off-again couple."
一个未打开的盒子被拿进房♥间
An unopened box gets brought into the room.
我们看见你们在快进中
And we see you in sped-up motion
轻易组装好这个全新的餐桌
easily assemble this brand new dining room table.
你们组装完 你们靠着它
When you're finished, you lean up against it.
你们对自己的作品感到很自豪
And you're very proud of your work.
声音说"生活很复杂
And the voice says, "Life is complicated.
组装我们的家具不必那么复杂"
Putting our furniture together doesn't have to be."
很棒
That is great.
我们的人口统计超过一半是千禧一代
You see, our demographic is over 50% millennials.
他们明白 生活是复杂的
And they get that life is complicated.
有事业很难
It's hard to have a career.
相信未来很难
It's hard to believe in the future.
谈恋爱很难
It's hard to have a relationship.
现在 说实话 你们是完美的代表
And right now, guys, honestly, you represent that perfectly.
我们表现出桦树栖息地
We show that Birch Tree Habitat
会陪他们度过所有的难事
will be there through all of their complications.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
好啊
Well, hey.
你不是准备好出城了吗
Aren't you about ready to leave town?
-上路巡演 -是啊
- Go on the road? - Yeah...
就是过来道个别
Just wanted to stop by and say goodbye.
抱歉不能继续制♥作♥汉莉的专辑
And I'm sorry for the way things ended with Hallie.
没事儿 都搞定了
Oh, don't be. We got that handled.
查理会负责制♥作♥ 没问题的
Charlie's gonna produce this. It'll be fine.
他肯定能做好
Yeah, he'll do a great job.
她的歌♥本来就好 也不需要怎么制♥作♥了
It honestly doesn't take much to make her sound good.
确实是 要去巡演激动吗
That's true. You excited about the tour?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表