剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I really hope I find a love like that someday.
真是过奖了 谢谢
That's really sweet. Thank you.
当年我们个个都是风华正茂 特别是你
We were all pretty young back then, especially you.
我现在肯定不如当年了
Yeah, well, I sure as hell ain't now.
很高兴看到你回来 你消失太久了
Good to see you back. You been gone too long.
是啊 你肯定听说各种传闻了
Yeah, and I'm sure you've heard all the reasons why.
我对八卦不太感兴趣 所以...
Well, I don't much go in for gossip, so...
不管你听到什么 事实只会更夸张
Well, whatever you did hear, it was worse.
-离婚可不适合胆小鬼 -我听说了
- Divorce is not for sissies. - So I hear.
但我想 过去了就过去了
But what's done is done, I guess.
-反正一言难尽 -谢了
- It's complicated, yeah. - Thanks.
嗨 亲爱的 怎么了
Hi, sweet pea. What's going on?
你什么
You what?
我们被拦下来就完全是个笑话
It was a complete joke that we even got stopped!
麦迪...
Maddie...
他说我们闯了一个停车标牌
He said we were rolling through a stop sign?
而我们绝对没有
Which we definitely were not!
这不是重点 以后别这样了
That is not the point! Don't do that!
很幸运他们没起诉你
You're lucky as hell they didn't charge you.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是受了点惊吓
Yes, sir. Just a little shaken up.
这是正常的
Yeah, I shouldn't wonder.
我只是在维护我们的权利
I was just standing up for our rights.
你不该是这样维♥权♥
That's not how you do it.
崔维斯
Travis!
美女 见到你真高兴
Girl, you are a sight for sore eyes.
-送你的 老哥 -谢谢你
- There you go, baby. - Thank you.
谢谢你今天抽空见我
Thank you for finding time to see me today.
-当然了 -恭喜你啊
- Of course. - Congratulations!
你真是势不可挡啊
You've been sweeping up!
一年内五首登顶歌♥曲
I mean, five number ones in a year?
状态不错而已
I'm having a good run.
很高兴看到你震撼回归
Glad to see you're back up and at 'em.
你知道的 坏女孩是打不倒的
Well, you know, can't keep a bad girl down.
看来你有首歌♥呀
There's a song right there.
一起写吧
Let's write it.
我打算开始制♥作♥一张新专辑
I'm gonna start working on a new record.
希望你能略施一点小魔法
I'm hoping you can share a little bit of the old magic.
我最近有些想法一直在脑海里挥散不去
I've got a few ideas I've been kicking around in my head.
我想也是 经历了这么多
I bet you do. After all you've been through?
要是还没有写歌♥的灵感
If you can't come up with a song idea out of that,
那你不如别干了
you might as well hang it up.
你跟蕾娜的女儿麦迪关系挺好 对吧
You're close with Rayna's daughter, Maddie, aren't you?
对 关系很好
Yeah, very.
有个曲子我觉得非常适合她
I've got a song I think will be great for her.
是流行曲风 所以我就想到她了
It's pretty pop, so she sprang to mind.
不过这首绝对是一炮而红
But it's a stone hit if I've ever heard one.
希望她能收到
Would love to get it to her.
你觉得我应该怎么做
What's the best way to do that, do you think?
我可以帮忙转交
I'm happy to pass it along.
那就太好了
That'd be great.
我会把MP3格式也发给你
I will send you an MP3 as well.
亲爱的麦迪 这首歌♥送给你
-行 -好
- All right. - Yeah.
现在听听你的想法吧
Let's hear what you got.
就不能告诉我们这是要去哪里吗
Why can't you just tell us where we're going?
好奇心害死猫
Curiosity killed the cat.
猫肯定是被车撞死的
I'm sure the cat died in a car accident.
或者是吓死的 逆行了 逆行了
Or of fright. Wrong side! Wrong side!
你们觉得鲁伯特这个名字怎么样
What'd you think of the name Rupert?
是我爷爷的名字 如果是男孩的话可以
It was my grandfather's name. I mean, if it's a boy.
好吧 你能不能慢点
Okay, would you slow down a little bit?
别着急
On everything?
这里非常好 我已经出过价了
It's perfect! I already made an offer.
房♥间很多
And there's plenty of room.
这样 我也可以照顾鲁伯特
This way, I can be here for Rupert.
你能不能别叫这个名字了
I really wish you'd stop calling him that.
如果我们要共同当孩子的父母
I mean, if we're gonna co-parent,
这样是不是会更好
it makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
-你想住在这里吗 -住一段时间吧
- You want to live here? - I mean, for a while.
至少在送他去伊顿公学之前
At least until we send him to Eton.
我们家代代人都去那里读书
Every man in my family has been there for generations.
来吧 四处看看
Come on. Take a look around.
-你怎么想 -你问哪方面
- What do you think? - About which part?
是这个房♥子吗 还是鲁伯特
I mean, this house? Rupert?
他可是要去伊顿公学读书 打板球
Who's, apparently, going to go to Eton and play cricket.
吃小饼干 喜欢收集小瓶子[英音梗]
And have crumpets, or what, a lot of little bottles?
你好啊大人[英音梗]
Cheerio governor!
我他妈不知道该怎么想
I don't know what the hell to think...
所有这一切
of any of this.
天哪
Oh, my God!
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
达芙妮 小心
Daphne, think fast!
你竟然...
Oh, my God!
达芙 能跟我聊一下吗
Hey, Daph, can I talk to you a sec?
可以 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
听我说 丽芙是个好女孩
Look, sweetie, Liv is a nice girl.
我也知道你们在一起很开心
And I know y'all are having a great time.
但是我需要你知道
But I just need you to know
咱们不能一直这样下去
that this can't stay like this forever.
爸 她没犯错 她也在帮忙
Dad, she did nothing wrong. She's helping.
我没说她做了错事 我知道她没有
I didn't say she did anything wrong. I know she didn't--
你要把她赶回大街上吗
So you're gonna put her back in the streets?
不是 她毕竟有父母
No....Look. We know she has parents.
-我们也知道了 -不 他们不是父母
- We know that now. - No, no, she doesn't.
就是两个瘾君子
She has two drug addicts
不在乎她是谁 不在乎她跟谁在一起
that don't care where she is or who she's with.
父母吗 那绝对不算父母
Parents? No, that's not what she has.
我们不知道真实情况如何
We don't know her real situation.
-你不信我吗 -不是你
- You don't believe me? - It's not you.
行 那你赶她走吧
Fine. Kick her out.
她会回到河边
She'll go back to the river.
谁知道会遇上什么事
And who knows what will happen to her.
但你自己去说 我不会说的
But you tell her. I'm not doing it.
我不是要赶她走
I'm not kicking her out.
我只是说她不能一直待在这里
I'm just saying she can't stay here forever.
我们一起想办法 我找人问问
We'll figure it out. I'll talk to people.
看看我们有什么权利 她有什么权利
We'll find out our rights. We'll find out her rights.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-不 他没做错什么 -天哪...
- No! He did nothing wrong! - Oh, my God...
-传到网上了 -什么
- It's online. - What?
太过分了 你们要干什么
This is insane. What are you doing?
-你在开玩笑吗 -不 女士 我没有
- Are you kidding me? - No, ma'am, I'm not.
评论怎么这么过分啊
These comments are really mean!
什么 他们说什么
What? What are they saying?
没什么 他们说什么不重要
Nothing. It doesn't matter what they're..
- 很重要 -不 别看评论
- Yes, it does matter! - No, don't read the comments!
也不许回复
And you do not respond!
-喂 -还上新闻了
- Hello? - It's on the news?
-你打错了 -别接电♥话♥
- You got the wrong number! - Don't answer your phone.
够了
Stop.
简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
这里可以是他的...
And this can be his--
宝宝的房♥间
I mean, the baby's room.
还跟保姆的温馨小房♥间连在一起
And it connects to this lovely little room for the nanny.
我知道这很奇怪 不过现在什么都很奇怪
I know it's unorthodox. But so is everything these days.
我觉得这样能行
I really think this can work, guys.
我还是去看看后院
I think I'm gonna check out the back yard.
我有点反应不过来
This is all really overwhelming.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表