剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
and I want you to concentrate on your safe place.
我的什么
My what?
想想家里 或者沙滩
Home or the beach or you know,
就是让你觉得安心的画面 懂吗
any image that makes you feel comforted, you know?
绝对有用
It--it totally works,
我每次紧张了就这样 你深呼吸
I do it anytime I'm anxious, okay, so just breathe.
好吗 吸气...
Okay? Breathe...
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
准备好了
Ready.
最亮的黄色 你最喜欢的
Happiest yellow, just like you wanted.
你还好吗
You okay?
好多了
Yeah.
-我们来这里干什么 -找东西卖♥♥
- What are we doing here? - Looking for things to sell.
你根本想不到人们扔的垃圾里有多少宝贝
You wouldn't believe how much valuable crap people throw away.
这是私人土地 这属于偷窃
This is private property. That's stealing.
偷别人偷来的东西不算偷窃
You can't steal what's already stolen.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这人收♥购♥赃物
This guy takes in stolen goods
然后转手倒卖♥♥给出高价者
and sells them to the highest bidder,
所以这是惩奸除恶
so it's like we're hurting the bad guys.
有时候负负不能得正
Okay, two wrongs don't really make a right.
又老实又单纯 我喜欢这个新来的
So honest and naïve. I like New.
你不一起来吗
Aren't you coming?
-我就在这待着吧 -行 随你便
- No, I'm fine here. - All right, suit yourself.
等等
Wait.
快跑
Hey! Let's go!
给我回来 臭小子
Get back here, you little punk!
不要 大家快跑
No! Hurry up you guys!
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
不许跑 站住
Come here! Come here!
放开我 兄弟
Let go, dude!
丽芙
Liv!
不要动
Yo, hold still.
-我的老天 -别乱动
- Oh my god! - Hold--hold still.
-你得去医院 -不行 不能去医院
- You need to go to a hospital. - No, no hospitals!
为什么不行
Why not?
因为医院总会乱问问题 还会问名字
Because hospitals ask questions and want names.
-快包扎啊 -你总是乱动
- Wrap it! - You're not staying still.
丽芙 听我说 你这样会感染的
Liv, listen to me, you're going to get an infection.
达芙妮 你到底为什么来这里
Daphne, why are you here, anyways?
你走吧
Just go!
我怎么不太惊讶呢
Can't say I'm surprised.
-这也不是她说了算的 -谁告诉你的
- This wasn't her choice. - And who told you that?
我早就说了 这从一开始就是个错误
I told y'all this was a mistake from the beginning.
她根本不在乎我们
She doesn't give a damn about us.
公♥司♥可能觉得这样的音乐...
Look, the label doesn't think that this music--
得了吧 汉莉 她撒谎已经够过分了
Oh, come on, Hallie. It's bad enough she lies,
居然还让你来通知这个坏消息
now she's using you to deliver the bad news?
公♥司♥很慌张
The label panicked.
她能怎么办
What can she do?
对于专辑 她信守诺言了
You know, she kept her word about the album.
会有小巡演
The mini tour.
她会弥补我们的
She's going to make it up to us.
一 二
One, two!
*我总是徒劳无功*
*I keep spinning my wheels*
*但依然执迷不悟*
*But digging my heels in*
*希望近在咫尺 为何如此孤独*
*If hope is so close, then why do I feel so alone*
*事实就是这样*
*Knowing what I know*
*我一直不回家 而且无依无靠*
*I keep hiding from home, and everyone's gone*
*我最爱的旋律 让我感觉孤独*
*My favorite songs make me feel so alone*
*我一直不回家*
*I keep hinding from home*
*我感觉如此孤独*
*I feel so alone*
*但我坚持不回家*
*But I keep hiding from home*
*满怀希望时 请跟我奔跑*
*Run with me when hope is high*
*水源枯竭时 请跟我逃离*
*Run with me when the water is dry*
*永远别放开我*
*Never let me go*
*和我一起奔向黑夜*
*Run with me into the night*
*和我一起奔向晨曦*
*Run with me to the morning light*
*永远别放开我*
*Never let me go*
你还在啊
You're still here?
我挺喜欢这儿的家具
Yeah, I like the furniture.
抱歉之前冲你吼
Sorry for yelling.
没事 我姐姐经常吼我
That's okay, my sister yells at me all the time.
不用瞎担心
It'll be fine.
你为什么住在这里 你家在哪
Okay, why are you here? Where's your home?
这就是我家
This is home.
我是说 你父母呢
No, I mean, where are your parents?
你是在说
Are you referring
那两个生下我却抛弃我的瘾君子
to the biological drug addicts that ditched me
还是后来收养我却不顾我个人意愿的酒鬼
or the foster drunks that never understood no meant no?
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我受过比这个小伤口更严重的伤
I've survived way worse than a stupid little cut.
很快就好了
It'll be fine.
确实会好
Yeah, it will.
因为我要你跟我回家
Cause you're coming home with me.
第二段唱到一半...
Halfway through the second verse...
-艾弗里·巴尼斯 -什么都听不见
- Avery Barnes. - Couldn't hear a thing.
-你来了 迈克尔 -兄弟
- Dude, Michael. - Dude.
-你太赞了 -谢谢
- You killed it. - Thank you.
你在台上的表现太精彩了 我太兴奋了
It was so good seeing you out there, man. It's so good to see you.
在场观众
Every person in that room
可以不用看音乐节其他节目了
can forget about the rest of the festival
因为他们刚欣赏了本周最佳演出
because they just saw the best damn act of the entire weekend.
没有的事 别瞎说
Aw, no way, come on.
是吗 那我就不告诉你
Oh yeah, then I won't tell you, that uh,
我把你加进了爱德华·夏普的巡演
I just got you on the Edward Sharpe tour.
-你说真的吗 -没错
- Are you serious? - I am.
-天哪 -太棒了
- What? - Yes!
二十个城市 十天后出发
20 cities. You leave in ten days.
-恭喜你们 -十天后吗
- Congratulations. - 10 days?
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
你跟老板商量下然后回复我
Discuss it with the boss and let me know.
尽快给他们个答复
They want an answer soon.
好
Yeah.
请从副歌♥开头再来一次 谢谢
Play the track from the top of the chorus again, please.
*这一次是告别的烦恼*
*This time it's goodbye trouble*
*我感受到隧♥道♥尽头的光亮*
*I feel a light at the end of this tunnel*
*每走一步我都更加强大*
*I get stronger with every step*
*来吧地狱*
*Come hell--*
你准备好了吗
You ready to get to it?
好
Okay.
我说过不许丢下我走开
I told you not to walk away from me.
我说了别当着茱莉亚的面吵
I said not in front of Juliette.
真受不了你总躲在你女儿背后
I'm sick of you hiding behind your little girl.
你更在乎你女儿
You care more about that baby
而不在乎我 对不对
than you care about me, don't you?
你还好吗 撑得住吗
Hey, hey! Are you okay? Are you okay?
带我离开这里
Just get me out of here.
来 过来
Come here, come here.
你有我 你有我 来
I got you, I got you. Come here.
没事 你有我 别怕
It's okay, I've got you. It's okay.
我只想去睡一觉
Just want to get some sleep.
没人强求你这么做
No one says you have to do this.
我必须要这么做
I say I have to do this.
现在 我已经快要被遗忘了
At this point, I'm nearly forgotten.
宝贝 你真是疯了
Babe, you're out of your mind.
大家都很喜欢你
People love you.
他们以前是喜欢我
They used to love me.
比利·图奇
开始打包了吗 一定会很棒的
-你好 亲爱的 -你好
- Hello darling. - Oh, hi.
看看你
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表