剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
*扔掉钥匙*
*And throw away the key*
*亲爱的给我你的全部*
*Baby, give me all of you*
*我也会奉献我的一切*
*And I will give you all of me*
*我将你拉近*
*And I'll pull you close*
*我知道你想要的*
*I know what you need*
*亲爱的给我你的全部*
*Baby, give me all of you*
*我也会奉献我的一切*
*And I will give you all of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
献给我唯一挚爱的女人
你看怎么样 很帅呢 是吧
What do you think? Pretty good, right?
看起来就是为你量身定做的
It looks like it was made for you.
你真的不必为我做这些
You know, you really didn't have to do this.
-我是说笑的 -我想这么做
- I was just joking. - I wanted to.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
他没有强迫你
He didn't pressure you into it, did he?
或者做别的什么
Or anything else?
什么意思
What do you mean?
那晚在餐厅里他很强势
He came on pretty strong at the restaurant the other night.
那次啊
Oh, that?
我觉得他就是厉害的销♥售♥而已
I-I think he's just a good salesman.
我知道这种事是难免的
I-I know it comes with the territory,
所有的人都渴望接近你
having all these people wanting to get close to you.
你是个明星
I mean, you're a star,
你会很受关注
and -- and you're gonna have all the attention
种种诱惑也随之而来
and temptation that goes along with that.
你可以放心的
Well, you know, you can rest easy
因为我...
'cause I'm...
你不用担心我这一点
I mean, you don't have to worry about that with me.
谢谢 十分感激
Thanks. I appreciate that.
很少有像你这么有成就的人能够
Not everybody in your situation would be mature enough
如此成熟地将感情放在第一位
to make a relationship a priority.
你看 我就是这样的
Well, you know, with me it is.
我对其他事情不感兴趣
I'm not interested in that other stuff.
我希望如果你的想法变了
And I hope that if you ever feel differently,
你要告诉我
you'll tell me.
你知道我觉得我们应该做什么吗
You know what I think we ought to do?
我觉得 我们应该一起找房♥子
I think...we ought to look for a place together.
我们可以有一个小工作室
Like some place we could have a little studio,
一个院子 或许还可以养条狗
have a yard, maybe get a dog.
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. What do you say?
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
有空吗
Hey, got a second?
有啊
Yeah.
听着
Listen...
我们的感情
Our relationship
对我而言是世界上最重要的
is the most important thing in the world to me.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
你是一切的核心和灵魂所在
You are the heart and soul of... everything.
我的创作过程 我的生活
My creative process, my life.
我无法想象没有你会怎么样
I can't imagine doing this without you.
而你觉得我试图强迫你做任何事
And the idea that you thought I was trying to force you
或者以任何方式困住你
into anything or trap you in any way,
我感到很抱歉 对不起
well, I'm just sorry about that. I'm so sorry.
我觉得我只是在路上的时候太兴奋了
I think I just got so excited out there on the road,
想到你 想到我们这辈子
about you and about this journey that we've been on
一起经历的旅程
for our whole lives, you know?
多么漫长而奇怪的旅程
What a long, strange trip it's been.
但我知道有时候这旅程很混乱
But I know it's been messy
很难过 也很痛苦
and sad sometimes and it's been painful,
但总是充满了爱
but always with so much love.
我就是以为我们或许可以
And I just thought maybe we could
由此创造出一些美好的东西
make something beautiful out of that.
我没想到这对你而言会多么痛苦
And I wasn't thinking about how painful it might be for you.
所以你不会让我失望
So you're not disappointing me.
我会对自己感到失望
I'm disappointed in myself
如果我对你造成了哪怕一丁点儿伤害
if I caused you even an ounce of hurt.
我对此感到抱歉
I'm sorry for that.
我想让你好好的 想让我们好好的
I want you to be okay. I want us to be okay.
你说完了吗
You done?
*这是你的错 也是我的错*
*It's as much your fault as it is mine*
*我们可以争吵一整个晚上*
*We could point our fingers all damn night*
*但你我都知道 我们疯了*
*But you know as well as I do, we're both crazy*
*我们比任何人都吵得厉害*
*There ain't no one who can fight like us*
*大闹无数回合 尖叫怒骂*
*Go all 12 rounds, scream and cuss*
*直到都记不起为什么而吵*
*Till we don't remember why we were even angry*
*世事并非 只有黑与白*
*It ain't always black and white*
*有时你错了 有时我对*
*Sometimes you're wrong, sometimes I'm right*
*但到头来都是一样*
*It's all the same in the end*
*因你知道 我爱你*
*'Cause you know I want you*
*我也知道 你爱我*
*And I know you want me*
*这才是最重要*
*And that's all that matters*
*不是吗亲爱的*
*Ain't it, baby?*
*我从不歌♥唱*
*I'm never singing*
*除非是为你而唱*
*Unless my song is for you*
*如果你关上门 我推开门*
*So slam the door and I'll slam it back*
*不管谁的错 也无法改变*
*Because who's to blame won't change the fact*
*宝贝我爱你 就这么简单*
*Baby, I love you and it's as simple as that*
我 目前就写了这些
It's, uh... all I got so far.
你太好了 谢谢你
You're so beautiful. Thank you.
是什么让你决定做这件事了
What made you decide to do it?
我不知道
I don't know. I mean...
你说的对 痛苦 热情 所有这些
You're right, that pain and the passion and all that...
是难能可贵的
It's valuable,
即使它们让人痛苦
even if it hurts.
所以 我想做这件事
So, uh... I'm all in on this thing.
-我和你一起做 -我很开心
- I'm along for the ride. - I'm so glad.
我得去工作了
I better get myself to work.
-好吧 -好了
- All right. - All right.
你给我送了那些漂亮的花
Oh, and you sent me those beautiful flowers.
你太贴心了
You are so good.
我爱你
I love you.
-我没给你送花 -再见
- I didn't send you any fl-- - Bye, babe.
我没给你送花
I didn't send you any flowers!
我可没送什么花
Didn't send any damn flowers.
不过我应该送的
I should've though.
下集预告 我做人很失败
Next on "Nashville"... I've been a terrible person.
为什么我活下来了而其他人都死了
Why did I survive when everybody else didn't?
这是有人给你一个机会改变
Someone was giving you a chance to change.
不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你好 你叫什么名字
Hey there. What's your name?
麦迪
Maddie.
我是具有影响力的人 你是吗
I'm an influencer. Are you an influencer?
我不吃生奶油
I don't eat whipped cream.
你一直在发牢骚 太矫情了
You are whining about everything and being a total bitch!
滚
Get out.
我担心你♥爸♥爸
I'm worried about your dad.
你得跟他和好
You gotta make things right with him.
你伤了他的心
You broke his heart.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表