剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我被冒犯了
Oh, I'm so offended.
我知道对达芙妮太过分了
I know I was mean to Daphne.
那是我的歌♥
That was my song, you know?
她为什么不自己写歌♥
Like, why wouldn't she just write her own song?
你知道原因的
You know the reason for that.
如果我们之间有什么在改变 我也无能为力
I can't help it if things are changing between us.
你喜欢她写的吗
Did you like what she wrote?
还行吧
It was okay.
不止是还行 是非常好
It was better than okay. It was beautiful.
这就是重点
That's the whole point.
是她写的 我做不到了
She wrote it, and now I can't.
那再也不是我的歌♥了
And it will never be my song anymore.
你知道有多少次我也陷入了瓶颈
You know how many times I've been stuck
然后被某个能看到我看不到的事物的人
and then saved by somebody who at that moment
拯救了吗
could see stuff that I couldn't see?
那不会让你感觉很糟糕吗
Doesn't that make you feel terrible?
宝贝 没有什么比做一位创作人
Baby, there is nothing more humbling
更需要满怀谦卑了
than trying to be a creative person.
基本上你会一直觉得很失败
You basically feel like a failure all the time.
但当有人在我失败时拉了我一把时
But when somebody picks me up when I fall,
我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的人
I feel like the luckiest person on earth.
这就是合作
We call it collaboration.
是这里吗
Is this it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
带我出去看看
Get me out so we can look.
就让我送你回家不行吗
Will you please just let me take you home?
我得看看
I need to see this.
没有什么可以看的了
There won't be anything to see.
已经过了好几周了 已经打扫干净了
It's been weeks. They've cleaned it up.
-这么黑怎么能找得到 -让我出去
- I mean, how are we gonna find it in the dark? - Get me out.
4333次航♥班♥ 旧金山—纳什维尔
宝贝儿
There you are.
还好吗
How you doing?
特别特别累
Oh, I'm so tired.
我猜就是 怎么样了
I bet you are. How'd it go?
-没几个乡村乐粉丝 -抱歉 宝贝
- Not a country music crowd. - I'm sorry, baby.
亲爱的
Honey?
怎么了
Yeah?
我没法上明天那班飞机
I can't get on that plane tomorrow.
宝贝儿 别这样
Oh, sweetie. Come on now.
我知道 我只是
I know, I just - - I just...
我不知道 我不知道应该做什么
I- I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道是该开车还是什么的
I don't know if I should drive or...what,
但我做不到 我就是做不到
but I can't...I just - - I can't do it.
陷入恐慌
You giving into this panic, it's - -
才是最糟糕的
it's just the worst thing for it.
你只要告诉自己 会没事的
You just gotta tell yourself you're gonna be fine
然后照常登机 我保证
and just make yourself do it. And I promise you,
现在陷入恐慌 只会越来越怕
if you give in, your fear's gonna get worse.
都不是这个问题 我只是
It's not even a matter of that, I just - -
我真的没法
I- I literally cannot...
登机
do it.
我只是 我从来没这种感觉
And I just - - I've - - I've never felt like this before.
你只是太累了
Okay, you're real tired.
我明早再打给你
I'm gonna call you in the morning.
那时候你会感觉好些 我保证
It'll be better then. I promise.
我会说服你的
I'll talk you through it.
我觉得我现在需要赶紧睡觉
I think I need to just pass out right now.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
让我帮你好吗
Will you please just let me?
我觉得就在那边
I think it's over there.
该死
Damn it!
来 伸手抱住我
Come on. Put your arms around me.
*我是分无分文的*
*I am a poor*
*旅途陌客*
*wayfaring stranger
*行走在这*
*Travelin' through*
*苍茫世间*
*this world below*
*没有辛劳*
*There is no toil*
*没有病痛 没有危险*
*No sick nor danger*
*在我前往的那片*
*In that fair land*
*美好土地上*
*To which I go*
*我终将抵达*
*I'm going there...*
不可能是这里
This can't be it.
我觉得是这里没错
I think it is.
可这里什么也没有
There's nothing here.
-你觉得会看到什么 -我不知道
- What'd you expect? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为我要死了
I thought I was gonna die.
我为什么没死
Why didn't I die?
客房♥服务
Room service.
我没叫客房♥服务
I didn't order room service!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
怎么过来的
How did you get here?
赶了最后一班飞机
Caught the last flight.
真是赶上的
And I do mean "caught."
我刚进去他们就关闭舱门了
They closed that door the second I climbed inside.
跑这儿来做什么 你个疯子
Why are you here, you crazy person?
因为我的女孩儿有烦恼
'Cause my girl's in trouble.
我会让你坐上飞机的
I'm gonna get you on that flight.
我要让你上我的床
I'm gonna get you in my bed,
然后再讨论飞机的事
and then we can talk about the airplane.
我本来也是这么打算的
I was hoping that might be part of it.
抱歉让你开这么远过来
Sorry I made you drive all the way out here.
我懂的
I- I get it.
要是我 我也会想看看那个地方
I'd wanna see the place, too.
可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
求你了
Please.
-你把我头发弄乱了 -确实 女士
- You messed my hair all up. - Yes, ma'am.
你都不觉得愧疚
You don't even feel bad about it.
一点儿也不
Not even a little.
带你去登机吧
Let's get you on that airplane.
我不会上去的 亲爱的
I'm not gonna go on that plane, my love.
宝贝儿 别这样
Oh, baby. Come on now.
不是因为我害怕
And it's not 'cause I'm scared.
我昨晚就在想这个事
You know, I was thinking about it last night and...
我迷失了方向 迪康
I'm lost, Deacon.
总是有太多东西让我分心
There's so much coming at me all the time,
虽然都是我想要
and it's all stuff that I asked for.
也一直梦想和热爱的东西
And it's all stuff that I want and I love,
但它们让我无从喘息
but it's just relentless.
我觉得我为它们而放弃了生活
And I feel like I've given up my life to it.
茱莉亚的事故
And everything that happened with Juliette
也让我重新意识到
is just reminding me what I already know,
这些都不会长久
which is that none of this lasts forever.
我希望尽可能去享受它们
And I wanna make the most of it.
但在迷失自我的情况下我做不到这一点
I can't do that until I remember who I am.
所以你想租辆车开回去
So you wanna rent a car and you wanna drive back?
我想是的
I think I do, yeah.
你想一个人开回去吗
And you wanna do it by yourself.
抱歉 这样行吗 你大老远过来
I'm sorry. Is that okay? You came all the way out here.
没事的
It's okay.
但我会担心你
I'm gonna worry about you, though.
我也担心
Me, too.
我想这就是我需要这么做的原因
I think that's why I need to do it.
你们不需要留下过夜的
Hey, you guys didn't have to stay over.
我们得确保你们俩没把对方给杀了
Well, had to make sure you two didn't kill each other.
你们不需要留下过夜的
You guys didn't have to stay over.
我们只是喜欢免费食物而已
Oh, we just like the free food.
达芙
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表