剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
- Oh, no. - What?
他们把我妈送进重症监护室了
They're taking my mom into ICU.
我爸说马上过来 我的天啊
My dad says come now. Oh, my god!
我昨晚为什么没留在那儿
Why didn't I just stay there last night?
我在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait. Where you going?
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry. I got to go.
你拿上这件外套吧
Why don't you take this jacket?
我不懂 现在什么情况
I don't understand. What is going on right now?
她的肾脏在衰竭
Her kidney is shutting down.
她的钾含量超高
And her potassium is sky high.
我在给她用药
We're giving her medication.
但我们可能不得不给她做透析
But we may have to put her on dialysis.
不 这不合理
No! That doesn't make any sense!
她是骨盆裂了 那是
She has a broken pelvis! that's--
你妻子遭受的这种骨折
That can happen with the type of fracture
可能会发生这种情况
that your wife sustained.
骨髓里的脂肪组织
Fat tissue from the bone marrow
会渗透到血液系统中
can leak into the blood system.
而这会严重损害身体
and just start wreaking havoc through the body.
你能做点儿什么对吧 你会治好她吧
You can do something, right? You'll fix that?
不幸的是 我们能做的不多
Not a lot, unfortunately.
我们只能试着让她稳定下来
We just try to stabilize her.
等体内循环自行清除
And wait for the circulation to clear on its own.
如果不行呢
And if it doesn't?
现在我们先别讨论那种情况了
Let's not go there right now.
我们会竭尽全力地
We're gonna do everything we can
保证她挺过这关
to make sure she pulls through this.
抱歉 你不能进来
I'm sorry. I can't let you back here.
医学重症监护室
医生
Doctor?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你不能再那么吓我了
You'll have to stop scaring me like that.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie.
如果发生了什么
If something happens,
你要为女儿们保持坚强
you gotta stay strong for the girls.
答应我
Promise me.
我不能答应你
I can't promise that
因为你不会离开我们的
'Cause you ain't going nowhere.
就答应我吧
Just promise me.
先生 你不能待在这里
Sir, you cannot be in here.
我答应你 好吗
I promise. I promise, okay?
-麻烦你了 -好的
- Please. - All right, okay.
我爱你 迪康
I love you, Deacon.
我爱你 蕾娜
I love you, Rayna.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要
Don't!
我很抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
你的腿看起来痊愈得不错
Your leg looks like it's healed nicely.
你应该能让它负一些重 没问题的
You should be able to put weight on it, no problem.
那异常是怎么回事
Well, what about the irregularity?
只是些钙化作用
Well, that was just some calcification
在钉子的周围 但没什么可担心的
at the site of the pin. But nothing to worry about.
很抱歉打扰你 雷诺斯医生
I'm sorry to interrupt you, Dr. Reynolds.
但是加护病房♥需要你
But you're wanted in the ICU.
我这边马上就好 能等一下吗
I'm just finishing up here. Can it wait?
你昨晚的外伤病人
Um, your trauma patient from last night?
-出车祸的那个 -怎么了
- That was in the car accident? - Yeah?
她在加护病房♥里要不行了
She's crashing in the ICU.
我很抱歉 我们不能长谈了
I'm sorry. We'll have to cut this short.
-我希望你能谅解 -当然
- I hope you understand. - Of course.
她说的是蕾娜
She's talking about Rayna.
她体内有出现多个血栓
She has had multiple emboli
影响着她的内脏
that have affected her organs.
系统通常会自己清理好
The system usually clears on its own.
但不幸的是 你的妻子就是没有反应
But, unfortunately, your wife's just not responding.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们在人工维持她的血压
We are artificially supporting her blood pressure
目前只能如此
at this point.
她的器官在衰竭
And her organs are failing.
我很抱歉 我希望我们能有更好的消息
I'm sorry. I wish we had better news.
妈妈要死了吗
Is mom dying?
我们已经竭尽所能了
We are doing everything that we can.
我通常会告诉人们祈祷着最好的情况
I usually tell folks to pray for the best.
但做着最坏的打算
And prepare for the worst.
但是我保证我们会竭尽全力
But I promise we will do everything we can
帮她挺过去
to help her pull through.
不 求求你 不要
No! Please no!
过来 达芙妮 过来
Come here, Daphne. Come here.
茱莉亚 慢点
Juliette! Slow down!
怎么了
What's wrong?
-有麦迪的消息吗 -她马上就到
- Any word from Maddie? - She's almost here.
迪康
Deacon?
情况不好
It's not good.
我想要的只是你能为我骄傲
All I ever wanted was for you to be proud of me.
妈妈
Mom?
我在这里 妈妈 我在这里
I'm here, Mom. Mom, I'm here.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm so sorry.
嘘 宝贝
Hush, baby.
她一直知道的 宝贝 她知道的
She's always known, sweetie. She knows that.
请问你还能再做点什么吗
Is there anything else you can do here, please?
我们正在竭尽所能
We're doing everything we can.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了 宝贝女儿
Yes, sweet girl?
你觉得她知道我们在这儿吗
Do you think she knows we're here?
是的
I do.
你有什么想对她说的吗
Is there something you want to say to her?
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
没事的 亲爱的
That's okay, honey.
没事的
That's all right.
想说点什么真的很难
It's hard to know what to say.
*今夜坐在这里*
*Sitting here tonight*
*倚着火光*
*By the firelight*
*它提醒着我 我已然拥有*
*It reminds me I already have*
*比我应得的更多*
*More than I should*
*我不需要盛名远扬*
*I don't need fame*
*无人知晓我姓名*
*No one to know my name*
*在长日终了*
*At the end of the day*
*主啊 我祈祷*
*Lord, I pray*
*我这一说过得很好*
*I have a life that's good*
*有人将我拥抱*
*Two arms around me*
*有天堂让我依赖*
*Heaven to ground me*
*有家庭永远呼唤着我回来*
*And family that always calls me home*
不
No! No!
不
No!
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表