剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
So how long is it gonna last?
我什么时候才能回归正常
When am I gonna be back to normal?
如果我知道就好了
I wish I had a good answer.
会花上一段时间
It's gonna take time.
谢谢你没跟我说 "我早跟你说过"
Thank you for not saying I told you so.
你以为我会这么说
You thought I was gonna say that?
我不知道 你看起来很严格[坚强]
I don't know. You seem so...tough.
我觉得你也很坚强
I thought you seemed pretty tough, too.
虽然今天你还不能走 但总有一天会的
Hey, you weren't ready today, but you will be.
蓝鸟咖啡馆
看谁来了 欢迎来到纳什维尔
Oh, there he is. Welcome to Nashville.
非常感谢 能来这里真棒
Thank you so much. So cool to be here.
这是迪康 这是扎克
Yeah. Oh, this is Deacon, Zach.
-你好吗 -我的天
- How you doing? - Oh, my God.
真不敢相信我能和迪康·克莱伯尼握手
I cannot believe I'm shaking hands with Deacon Claybourne.
我感觉从你歌♥里就认识你了
No, I feel like I know you from your songs,
但这话你应该常听吧
although you probably get that all the time.
无时无刻
24/7.
你旅途如何
How was your flight in?
很棒 我们在杰克逊镇中途停下
Pretty chill. We stopped off in Jackson Hole
给了我表弟一个生日惊喜
to surprise my cousin for his birthday.
-有趣 -没错
- Oh, fun. - Yeah.
-梅根也在 -市长来了
- Megan's here. - Oh, there's the mayor.
-梅根 你真美 -见到你真好
- Megan? Hey, you look amazing. - It's so good to see you.
我邀请她一起来了 可以吧
I'm hoping it's cool I invited her to join us.
你们认识的 对吧
You guys know each other, right?
-当然 -见到你们真开心
- Of course. Hey. - Good to see you guys.
-我也是 -他们要开始了
- You, too. - They're starting.
你是怎么认识扎克的
How do you know Zach?
我们在一次慈善活动上认识的
Oh, we met at a benefit.
我一点都不惊讶 他人脉太广
You know, I'm not surprised. He knows everybody.
可不是
He really does.
时间到了
It's that time.
请掌声欢迎
Please put your hands together
斯嘉丽·欧康纳和加纳·斯考特上场
for Scarlett O'Connor and Gunnar Scott,
欢迎前任乐队
the Exes.
大家好
Hey, y'all.
今晚能来到这我很开心
It is such a pleasure to be here tonight.
谢谢你们来看演出
Thank you for coming.
今晚对我们来说很特别
It's a real special night for us,
因为这个舞台就是我们的起点
'cause this stage is where we really started.
我亲爱的家人也在 爱你们
And my sweet family is here. I love you guys.
我们开始吧
So let's get to it.
*你的触摸 你的触摸就是一切*
*Your touch, your touch is everything now*
*心潮澎湃 放任自己坠入爱河*
*I feel so much, it's taking me down, down*
*坠入爱河*
*Take me down*
*我们贴近彼此 心有灵犀*
*We stand so close, electricity*
*我们心心相印 灵魂相契*
*All of you fits so perfectly with me*
*拥有我吧*
*Take me now*
*你的爱震撼我的世界*
*Your love is an earthquake underneath my feet*
*你的吻令我魂牵梦萦*
*Your kiss just a taste of everything I need*
*所以关上那扇门*
*So close the door*
*丢掉那把钥匙*
*Throw away that key*
*宝贝 将你的身心交付于我*
*Baby, give me all of you*
*我也将我的一切托付给你*
*And I will give you all of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
*一个眼神就令我窒息*
*Just one look and I can barely breathe*
*你那湛蓝的眼眸点燃我心花火*
*I feel your blue eyes burning right through me*
*所以关上那扇门*
*So close the door*
*丢掉那把钥匙*
*And throw away the key *
*宝贝 将你的身心交付于我*
*Baby, give me all of you*
*我也将我的一切托付给你*
*And I will give you all of me*
*我要把你拉近胸口*
*I'll pull you close*
*我知道你想要什么*
*I know what you need*
*宝贝 将你的身心交付于我*
*Baby, give me all of you*
*我也将我的一切托付给你*
*And I will give you all of me*
*我的一切*
*All of me*
碧昂丝转过来 好声好气地对我说
Beyonce turns to me and says as nicely as possible,
"虽然不是什么大事 但它读作♥爱♥马仕"
"It's no biggie, but it's pronounced Hermes."
随时都可以结账 威尔斯先生
Whenever you are ready, Mr. Welles.
-谢谢 -不不不
- Thank you. - Oh, no, no, no!
我已经付好了
It's already done.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们让我们欣赏了美妙的歌♥声
Thank you for gracing us with those epic pipes.
也谢谢你
Thank you again.
我们该走了
Well, we should probably get going, right?
好 见到你们二人真是太高兴了
Yeah. It's delightful to meet you both.
我们也是
Likewise, man.
很高兴认识你
Really nice to have met you.
歌♥声永远动听
Beautiful as always.
我们稍后再聊 再见
Talk to y'all soon, okay? Bye.
-再见 -再见
- See you, guys. - Bye, guys.
-他们真的非常出色 -是啊
- They are phenomenal. - Yeah.
你有给他们制定什么计划吗
What's your plan for them?
我们想做一个音乐录影带
We're trying to put together a music video.
我们只需要找一个很棒的导演
We just have to find a really great director.
肯定的 这是个很棒的夜晚
Totally. This has been such a great night.
-谢谢你们 -谢谢你
- Thank you, guys. - Thank you.
这可能听起来很疯狂
Okay, look, this might sound crazy,
但我还是要说
but I'm just gonna say it.
我觉得有这么个机会
I see an opportunity
我想和你 和65号♥高速唱片公♥司♥来实现它
and I would like to explore it with you, with Highway 65.
走到了人生的这个阶段
I've reached a point in my life
我现在只想做我真正热爱的事情
where I only want to do things that I'm passionate about,
我不想再浪费一分一秒
and I do not want to waste any time.
我有种直觉 你 这家公♥司♥ 和我
And I got this instinct about you, the company and me,
可以创造一个成功的联姻
I think it could make a good marriage.
如果你感兴趣 我们就谈一谈
So if you are interested, let's talk.
这人认识你总共也就三个小时
The guy has spent like three hours with you total.
他也说他已经迷我们的音乐好几年了
He also says that he's been obsessed with our music for years.
他说他觉得自己好像认识我们一样
He said he feels like he knows us.
所以他想和你进行商业合作
So he decides to go in business with you
就是因为他的一种感觉
just based on this feeling he's got?
就这样吗 对他有什么好处
That's it? What's in it for him?
他说了他想做他热爱的事
He said he wants to do what he loves.
这就足够了吗
And that's enough?
你以为他坐拥亿万是靠做喜欢的事
You think he got his billions by doing what he loves?
亲爱的 我可不知道
Honey, I have no idea.
我希望是这样 我会很尊敬他
I hope he did. I would respect that.
我觉得可以听听他怎么说
I think it's worth hearing him out.
你一点都不喜欢他 是吗
You really didn't like him, did you?
不是我不喜欢他
It's not that I didn't like him.
他这个人什么的都挺好
I mean, he's a nice enough guy and everything.
只不过有点奇怪而已
But it's just a little weird, that's all.
我同意 这事是挺奇怪
I agree. It's a little weird.
我甚至不确定我想不想和他做生意
I'm not even sure I want to go into business with him.
但我一想到 他能给我的事业
But the idea of actually having some money
真的提供一笔资金 就很激动
for my business is exciting.
过来
Come here.
"成功的联姻"
"Make a good marriage."
那只是一种修辞手法
That was a figure of speech.
说我不在
I'm not here.
好的
Okay.
-威尔在这儿吗 -不在
- Hey, Will around? - No.
他已经离开了
He left earlier.
真是的 我一整天都在联♥系♥他
Damn it. I've been trying to reach him all day.
是吗
Yeah.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表