剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
没了咖啡机我怎么能熬夜到天亮
How am I supposed to wake up in the morning?
为什么不买♥♥个新的
Buy a new one?
当心
Heads up.
这是在庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
威尔和凯文要搬到一起住
Will and Kevin are moving in together.
恭喜 太好了
Congratulations, man. That's awesome.
只是个计划
Hey, well, that's the plan anyway.
得先找个住处
Gotta find a place first.
听说你昨天退出那个叫威勒曼的小妞的制♥作♥了
Oh, I heard you quit on that Willerman chick yesterday.
是的 我觉得我得了创伤后应激障碍
Yeah. I think I have PTSD.
是的 没你培养的那些姑娘们幸运
Yeah, not much luck with the girls you produce.
先是莱拉然后是她
First Layla and now her?
别忘了莎蒂·斯通 她杀了人
Don't forget Sadie Stone. She killed a guy.
你有吸引奇葩的气质
You're a whacko magnet.
谢谢支持
Thanks for the support, guys.
茱莉亚还好吗
How's Juliette doing?
她
She, uh...
腿上有些知觉了
got some feeling back in her legs.
-什么 -我的天 绝对头条啊
- What? - Oh, my God! Way to bury the lede!
她还不想让任何人知道
Well, she doesn't want anyone to know yet.
为什么不呢
Why not?
她不敢相信
It's hard for her to believe
情况真的在好转 但是
things are really gonna get better. But, uh...
会变好的
They will.
真是太好了 兄弟
Well, that's awesome, man.
-真为你们感到高兴 -谢谢
- I'm so happy for both of you. - Thanks.
也许现在你终于有时间
Maybe now you'll even have time
关注一下自己了
to focus on yourself for a change.
我自己
Myself?
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
车的事情很抱歉
I'm sorry about the car.
我无意冒犯你
I didn't mean to offend you.
或是对你的善行定个价钱
Or put a price tag on what you did.
这不是我昨天的来意
It's not why I came here yesterday.
那你的来意是
Why did you?
抱歉 我本不该来
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here.
等一下
Wait a minute.
不不不 我无权与你谈论这事
No, no, no. I have no right to talk to you about this.
我们几乎素不相识
We hardly know each other.
我们是认识的
We do know each other.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们共患难过
After what we went through?
你可以对我倾诉
Please, you can talk to me.
我的腿开始有知觉了
I started getting feeling back in my legs.
我昨日有了一点知觉
I felt it a little bit yesterday,
今天更甚
and even more today.
那太棒了
That's incredible!
我为什么如此害怕
Why am I so afraid?
害怕 你怕什么
Afraid? Afraid of what?
知觉会消失
That it'll go away again?
恐怕会是如此
That it should.
不会的
No, no, no, no!
会的 我曾经是一个很糟糕的人
Yes, yes. I have been a terrible person in my life.
我从不关心任何人
And I've never cared...
除了我自己
about anyone but me.
凭什么只有我幸存下来 其他人都没有
Why did I survive when everybody else didn't?
这不合理
It just doesn't make sense.
我认为合理
I think it does.
我认为有人
I think that someone
希望你有改过自新的机会
wanted you to have a chance to change.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to.
也许你没有问对人
Maybe you haven't asked the right person.
我很乐意帮忙 但是
I mean, I'm happy to help, but,
我指的是更伟大的人
I was thinking of something bigger.
如果我现在开始祷告 上帝会发笑
If I started praying now, God would just laugh.
我所知的上帝不会
Not the God I know.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
你被辞退了 麦迪
You got fired, Maddie.
你上班第二天被辞退
Your second day on the job, you got fired.
你真的认为我打算下半辈子
You really think I plan on working in a recording studio
都在录音棚里打工
for the rest of my life?
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
我一直教导你凡事都要做到最好
I always taught you do your best in everything you do.
但没有人告诉我是给某个不知感恩
Well, no one told me that meant playing slave girl
并且才华不及我一半的小破孩当女佣
to some ungrateful brat who's not half as talented as I am!
-你越界了 亲爱的 -她简直是噩梦
- You're out of line, sweetheart! - She was a nightmare!
对所有人都是 艾弗里被她搞得辞职了
To everyone! She made Avery quit!
但不该由你来吼她 好吧
It's not your place to call her out on that, all right?
我在你这么大时 你可知道
Do you know how many times I wanted to cuss somebody out
-我无数次想破口大骂 -我以为你就骂了
when I was your age? - I thought that's what you did do.
那我希望你能比我学得快
Then I hope you learn faster than I did
学会在某些时候
that sometimes you just got to take it on the chin,
管住嘴巴
and watch your mouth.
她对你也很刻薄
She was mean to you too, you know.
这事与我无关 得了吧
This isn't about me. And, come on now,
这和你曾经替我
it's not exactly like you have
打抱不平的情况不太一样
a history of coming to my defense.
我和录音部经理谈过了
I spoke with the studio manager.
如果你想要继续做实习生
If you want your internship back,
你得跟阿什莉道个歉
you're gonna have to apologize to Ashley.
道什么歉 太诚实了吗
For what? Being honest?
如果你想要捡回工作就必须这么做
If you want the job back, that's what you have to do.
你不想要工作了 好
You don't want it back, fine.
你得想想当大家都觉得
You're just gonna have to figure out how to make it in this world
你不够成熟的时候
when people think you're too immature
该怎么为自己收场
to finish what you started.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以
Sure, yeah.
想跟我说说今天是怎么回事吗
Want to tell me what happened today?
何必呢
Why bother?
你反正是站在爸爸那边的
You're just gonna take dad's side anyway.
倒不一定
Not necessarily.
但他有充分的理由生气
But he is pretty upset, rightfully so.
我是不会跟她道歉的
I'm not going to apologize to her.
如果你们想把我赶出家门 那请便
If you guys want to kick me out of the house, then fine.
但我绝不会违心道歉
But I'm not saying sorry when I don't mean it.
我现在不是在担心阿什利
I'm not worried about Ashley right now.
我在担心你♥爸♥爸
I'm worried about your dad.
你得跟他把事情讲清楚
You gotta make things right with him.
是时候了 这是他应得的
It's time, and he deserves it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你那天在证人席上说了很多不好听的话
You said a lot of awful things on the stand that day
都关于这个爱你胜过生命的男人
about this man who loves you more than life itself.
就是为了让你走上去
For you to get up there
扭曲事实的吗
and distort the truth like that?
还在法庭上
In a court of law?
这种事是不能说不提就不提 说忘就忘的
You can't just push that aside, forget about it.
-是他告诉你的吗 -不需要他来告诉我
- Did he tell you this? - He didn't have to.
你伤透了他的心
You broke his heart.
你很幸运有这样一个父亲
You are lucky to have a father
全心全意地爱着你
who loves you as much as he does.
这并不是生命中理所当然的事
That is not a guarantee in life.
你们太像了
Now you're both pretty similar.
都顽固不化
You both can be bullheaded.
不喜欢承认自己犯了错
Don't like to admit when you've made a mistake.
有时候这需要更包容的心
Sometimes it takes a bigger person to do it.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表