剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得他是怕我偷东西
I think he's afraid that I'm gonna steal something.
或者带你抽烟嗑药
Or make you smoke or do drugs.
我不会的
I won't.
说真的 你觉得会发生什么
Okay, seriously, what do you think's gonna happen?
我们会把房♥子烧了吗
Think we're gonna burn the house down?
不知道你还记不记得 已经试过一次了
I don't know if you remember, we tried that once.
-没成 -别说了
- And it didn't work. - Okay, stop.
答应我 不会干什么坏事
Promise me, you won't do anything.
我两个小时就回来
I will be back in two hours.
乖乖地在沙发上 否则
Your butts will be on that sofa, or else.
保证听话
We swear.
天呐
Oh, my God.
蓝鸟咖啡馆
谢谢加里·尼科尔森的精彩演出
That's Gary Nicholson, everybody.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰西 听过竞争对手的表演后
Well, Jessie, now that you've heard the competition,
你肯定感觉不错
You must be feeling pretty good.
好在想超越我们不是太难
The good thing about us is we're not that hard to top.
这可不好说
Oh, I don't know about that.
你们今晚有福了
You're all in for a real treat right now.
大部分人可能都熟悉杰西的音乐
Most of y'all probably know Jessie's music.
但你们可能不知道她以前可是这的常驻
But you might not know, she used to be a real regular here.
一直在这唱歌♥
Played here all the time.
是的
I was...
但我中途休息了一段时间
but I took a little break for a while,
去自毁人生 就...
to go ruin my life, so...
这是乡村音乐人的通病
It's the country music thing to do.
没错
Exactly.
如今她回来了 我们很高兴能在
Well, she's back and we're glad to have you here
蓝鸟咖啡馆看到你重振旗鼓
with your fellow train wrecks safe at the Bluebird.
杰西·凯恩 大家欢迎
Jessie Caine, everybody.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
*我一直很不走运*
*I've been out of luck*
*被人谈及议论*
*I've been talked about*
*我被封闭起来*
*I've been locked up*
*我被禁声*
*I've been shut out*
*做了噩梦*
*I've had some bad dreams*
*心中满是悔恨*
*I've been filled with regret*
*搞砸了很多事*
*I made a mess of things*
*残缺不全的人*
*I've been a total wreck*
*不被尊重*
*I've been disrespected*
*被人欺骗*
*Been taken for a ride*
*受到拒绝*
*I've been rejected*
*耐心被消磨*
*And had my patience tried*
*但当我放眼世界*
*But I look at the world*
*沐浴在世界的光辉荣耀*
*In all its glory I look at the world*
*却又是另一个故事*
*And it's a different story*
*每当我放眼世界*
*Each time I look at the world*
听到蕾娜的事时 我非常难过
You know, I was awful sorry when I heard about Rayna.
谢谢 杰西
Thank you, Jessie.
我知道你们俩也有过一段错综复杂的过去
I know you two had a, uh... complicated time too.
是的
Yeah.
现在只能感激我们曾在一起的时光
Just got to be thankful for the time we had together now, you know.
她是我一生挚爱
She was the love of my life.
我知道
I know.
别生气了 最后还是回归正题了
It's okay. You got him back on track.
勉强而已
Barely.
感觉他请我上节目的唯一目的就是
It's like the only reason he wanted me on the show
谈论我的母亲
was to ask about my mom.
他凭什么觉得我能心平气和地谈论我妈
How could he think I could even talk about it
而不会恼羞成怒
without completely losing it?
这让我很不爽
It just makes me so mad.
其实你没必要强迫自己上这类节目
You know, you don't have to keep subjecting yourself to this.
我是说
I mean,
或许你该过段时间再上节目
maybe you should let some time pass before you do this stuff.
就让大家听听你的音乐 你懂吗
Just let people hear your music, you know?
-糟了 -什么情况
- Oh, no. - Are you kidding me?
他们为什么要我们靠边停车
Why are they pulling us over?
我不知道
I have no idea.
没事的 镇定一点
All right, just be cool.
晚上好
Good evening.
知道我为什么让你停车吗
Do you know why I pulled you over?
不知道 警官
Uh, no, sir, I do not.
你刚才在那闯了停车标示
You did a rolling stop back there.
-在哪儿 警官 -请出示你的驾照
- Uh, back where, sir? - May I see your license,
保险单和车辆登记证
insurance, and vehicle registration, please?
你没闯停车标示牌啊
You didn't roll through any stop signs.
好的 我的驾照在钱包里
Okay, my license is in my wallet.
登记证和保险单在杂物箱里
And my registration and insurance is in the glove box.
我可以去拿吗
Is it okay if I reach for it?
但我们究竟闯了哪个停车标牌
But, which stop sign did we roll through?
其实我们没闯 因为我们都有停了
Because we didn't. We stopped at all of them.
宝贝 我来处理
Honey, I got this.
不 我就想知道我们闯了哪个停车标牌
No. I just want to know which stop sign we rolled through.
我现在要打开我的杂物箱了
Okay, I'm gonna open my glove box now.
真是莫明其妙 你为什么不回答我
This is crazy. Why won't you answer me?
女士 请保持安静
Ma'am, please be quiet.
我只是问个问题
I'm just asking a question.
你为什么不回答
Why won't you answer?
你到这附近来做什么
What's your business in this area?
-什么 -稍等 就在这里的
- What? - Wait. It's in here somewhere.
你什么意思 我们来这附近干什么
What do you mean, what's our business in this area?
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
给
Here.
我们现在被这位警官无故拦下
We're being stopped by this cop for no reason.
你叫什么名字 警官
What's your name, officer?
-听着 麦迪... -不
- Look, Maddie... - No.
我一直在问我们到底闯了哪个停车标牌
I'm asking which stop sign we supposedly rolled through.
但他就是不给我们答复
And he can't give us a simple answer.
请你下车好吗
Would you mind stepping out of the vehicle, please?
警官 如果没那个必要
Look, officer, if it's all the same to you,
我最好还是不下车
I'd really prefer not to.
有人开始拍我们了
People are starting to film us.
你为什么要让他下车
Why do you want him to get out of the car?
就因为闯了停车标牌 这太扯了
For rolling through a stop sign? This is crazy.
好的 警官
Okay, officer,
我将听从你的指示从车里出来
I'm gonna exit the vehicle as you suggested.
现在我要解开我的安全带
I'm just gonna take off my seatbelt now.
天啊 你为什么要让他下车
God. Why are you making him get out?
请站过来
Step over here, please.
-女士 请呆在车里 -你要他下车
- Ma'am, please stay in the car. - You want him to get out?
为什么不要我下车呢
Why didn't you ask me to get out?
就因为他是黑人 是这个原因吗
Because he's black? Is that why?
因为他开的不是路虎
Because he's not driving a Range Rover?
为什么对我们俩区别对待
Why is there one rule for him and one for me?
他没做任何违法的事
He did nothing wrong!
-女士 请别过来 -麦迪 回车里
- Ma'am, do not come over here! - Maddie, get back in the car.
如果你拒不服从 我们将强制制止你
If you don't comply, we're gonna be forced to restrain you.
-站那别动 -太荒唐了
- Stop right there! - This is insane.
-他没犯法 -请回到车里
- He did nothing wrong! - Get back in the car.
-快停下 -麦迪 我说真的
- Stop. - Maddie, seriously.
-把她铐起来 -简直不可理喻
- Cuff her. - This is insane!
-别碰他 -不 等等
- Don't touch him! - No just, wait a second.
铐起来 带回到市里处理
Cuff her. We'll finish this downtown.
你是来真的吗 真的假的
Are you serious? Are you kidding me?
真的 女士 我没有说笑
No, ma'am, I'm not.
你因不服从警♥察♥命令将被拘留
You're being detained for failure to follow my command.
你知道吗 我大概是在十五岁时
You know, I think I was 15
第一次听你们唱歌♥
the first time I heard y'all play.
记得当时我仰头看着舞台 心里想
I remember looking up to the stage, and thinking
真希望以后能找个想你那样的爱人
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表