剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Daphne's showing signs of major depression.
天 拜托 她刚失去妈妈
God, come on now. She just lost her mom.
这可能是因为丧母引发的
It can be triggered by loss.
但与悲痛不同
But it's different from grief.
悲痛会平息 抑郁却是持续的
Grief subsides. Depression is persistent.
通常伴随着空虚感和卑微感
And it often comes with feelings of emptiness or worthlessness.
我了解抑郁症
I know about depression.
我只希望她能好起来
I was just hoping she's getting better, you know.
我也需要她好起来
I guess I needed her to.
我们该怎么做
So what do we do?
我希望达芙妮一周来见我两次
I'm going to suggest Daphne come see me twice a week.
我可以教她应对的措施
I can teach her coping techniques.
帮助她分辨并自己的感受 克服抑郁
Help her identify her feelings and work through them.
那在家呢 我能做些什么
What about home? What do I do?
爱她
Love her.
抑制一下你想治好她的冲动
Try to resist the impulse to fix it.
如果她想推开你 听她的
Let her push you away if she needs to.
让她知道你不会离开
Let her know you'll still be there.
-好的 -来吧
- Okay. - Here we go.
你不想等到回家再说吗
You don't wanna wait till we get home?
这就像撕掉创可贴一样
It's like ripping off a Band-Aid.
直接来吧
Just gotta do it.
好的
Okay.
记住 不管写着什么
Just remember, whatever it says,
我们都会解决的
we'll deal with it.
这不会改变我们之间的一切
It doesn't change anything between us.
非亲生父亲
没关系
It's okay.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It doesn't matter.
我还是爱你
I still love you.
我真的觉得没什么比不知情
You know, I really thought nothing could be worse
更糟糕了
than not knowing.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
我太傻了 我
I was so stupid. I just...
我沉迷于我和她还有这个孩子的想法
I got attached to the thought of me and her and the baby.
现在这个想法变了吗
Well, can't it still be you and her and the baby?
还有他
And him?
每当我看向她 都会看到他们在一起的样子
Every time I look at her, I see them together.
你觉得她还对他有感觉
You think she still has feelings for him?
我不知道 无论如何 我都完了
I don't know. Either way, I'm screwed.
我对她发誓这结果不重要
I swore to her the test wouldn't matter.
我为什么不能像个男人一样释怀
Why can't I just man up and get over it?
因为这不公平
Because it's not fair.
我们总是被欺骗 误以为生活会好起来
We all get sold this fantasy that life's gonna be easy.
了解真♥相♥后真是生不如死
Hurts like hell when you learn the truth.
对 没错
Yeah, no kidding.
只是这种痛苦你无法摆脱
It's just you can't push that kind of pain away.
你得掌控它
You gotta own it,
每天去面对
deal with it every day.
这才是像个男人一样
That's being a man.
对
Yeah.
听着 加纳 如果你真的想和她在一起
Look, Gunnar, if you really want to be with her,
你会克服的
you'll find a way.
我只是不想再搞砸了 伙计
I just don't wanna mess it up again, man.
我让她失望了太多次
I failed her so many times.
没错 她也让你失望了
Of course, you have and she's failed you.
这是常见的事 人就会让彼此失望
I mean, that's what people do. They fail each other.
所以再努力一次吧 让她别那么失望
So try again. Fail better.
*被巨浪解救*
*Saved by a tidal wave*
好吧 这首绝对
Okay, this one is definitely...
不 先别猜
No, don't try and guess yet.
听完再说
Just listen all the way through.
-好吧 你吓着我了 -抱歉 不看你
- Okay, you're creeping me out. - Sorry. Not watching you.
我去那边
I'm over here.
*我知道我一定会被解救*
*Knowing that I'm certain to be Saved*
如何 哪首更好
So? Which one's better?
好吧 说实话 我能听出来哪首是你的
Okay. Well, full disclosure, I can tell which one is yours.
是吗 那就完全没用了
Really? That totally ruins it.
你应该盲听 做到客观
You're supposed to be blind and be able to be objective.
我是的 客观来说 你的版本更好
I am. And, objectively, your version's better.
不是吧 真的
Shut up. Really?
对 副歌♥让整首歌♥提升了一个水平
Yeah. I mean, that hook takes it to another level.
等等 天啊 那是她的
Wait. Oh, God, that's hers.
但第一首并不差
But it's not like the first one was bad.
只是不同罢了
They're just different.
这和个人品味有关
You know, it comes down to personal taste.
你应该有好品味
You're supposed to have good taste.
所以我才问你
That's why I asked you.
好吧 那记住这个教训
Okay. Well, here's your lesson.
绝对不要问我
Never ask me.
再说了 这是你的专辑
And besides, it's your album.
唱你最喜欢的那首
Use the one that you like best.
如果那首是个错误呢
What if that's a mistake?
如果这就是阻止我成功的东西呢
What if this is the one thing keeping me from making it?
麦迪 成功对你究竟有什么意义
Hey, Maddie, what is making it even mean?
受到人人欢迎 不可能的
Being universally liked? It's impossible.
我的音乐从来都不是畅销
Look, my music's never gonna be that bestselling
榜单第一什么的
top of the charts, whatever.
但无需这样
But it doesn't need to be.
你要让自己开心
You have to please yourself.
说到底 这才是最重要的
At the end of the day, that's what's important.
即使只有我在听
Even if I'm the only one listening?
那也比唱你不喜欢的歌♥
That's better than putting something out
要好
you can't stand behind.
对 或许让这些豆子
Yeah, might have left them beans
多在这呆一会吧
on a little bit too long, huh?
这也可以写一首歌♥ 对吧
Could be a song in there, though, right?
*宝贝 你为何要走 让我心烦意乱*
*Baby, why'd you have to go and burn my beans*
抱歉 我刚在克莱那
Hey. Sorry, I was at Clay's.
没关系
That's all right.
来吃点有些糊了的晚餐吧
Grab a slightly overcooked dinner here.
达芙 今天怎么样 谈话怎么样
So, Daph, how'd it go today? Your session?
她说她知道我为什么如此心烦意乱
She thinks she knows why I'm so messed up.
为什么
Why?
因为跟你一起生活就会被逼疯
Because living with you would drive anyone insane.
好吧
Okay.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
我吃完了
I'm done.
你姐姐刚到家
Well, your sister just got home.
陪我们坐一会会要你命吗
Would it kill you to sit a little bit with us?
我得去做作业
I'm gonna go do homework.
那不正是你希望的吗
Isn't that what you want?
去吧
Yeah.
她正在经历困难期
She's going through something.
我们只要在这陪她就好
We just gotta be here for her.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你想好用哪个版本的歌♥了吗
So you decide between those two versions of your song?
我还在纠结
I just keep second-guessing myself.
我不知道 或许大家会更喜欢茱莉亚的版本
I don't know. Maybe people would like Juliette's version better.
克莱就是 我很迷茫
Clay did. I don't know.
就好比如果我改了 就...
It's like if I change it, then...
怎么了
What?
我只是...
I just...
真想问下妈妈
I wish I could ask mom.
她一直都忠于自己的声音
She was so true to her voice.
是的
Yeah, she was.
但她也会做些让步
But she made some compromises too.
特别在她刚出道的时候
Especially when she started out.
所以你觉得我应该...
So you think I should...
我不能告诉你什么对你最合适
I can't tell you what's right for you.
我只是说 当你在做音乐时
I'm just saying that, when you make music,
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表