剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
每天一起生活
and we're with each other every day,
-事情就会变得不一样 -威尔
it's gonna be different. - Will, listen,
我无法建议你是否该和凯文住在一起
I can't tell you if you should stay with Kevin,
我只能说在这个世界上
but I can tell you that never in the history of the world
从来就不是住一起就能让事情变简单
has moving in together made things easier.
相信我 事情只会变复杂
Believe me, it only gets harder.
如果你爱这个人 那就是值得的
And if you love the person, then it's worth it.
但是你要经受住比你想象中更多的考验
But it will test you more than you ever thought possible.
在这件事情上我真是个蠢货
I'm such an ass going on about this.
你的问题才是问题
You got real problems.
我今晚过来不是想讨论我的问题
Well, I didn't come out tonight to talk about my problems.
你的问题能让我分散下注意力
Yours are a welcome distraction.
我就是不知道这算正常
I just don't know if it's normal
还是意味着更多
or if it means something more,
比如
like...
也许我们不是命中注定要在一起
maybe we're not meant to be together.
你需要想明白你究竟想要什么
You got to figure out what you want.
你真正想要的
I mean, what you actually want,
而不是你觉得你应该做的
not what you think you should.
游戏结束
如果你想在厨房♥之旅中
If you'd like to add more of Nick's recipes
收集更多的尼克食谱
in culinary adventures to your collection,
现在就可以
now you can.
就是这么简单
It's just this easy.
《和尼克·斯泰利诺一起烹饪》
The companion cookbook to "Cooking With Nick Stellino"
现价34.95包邮
is available for 34.95 plus shipping and handling.
全书包括两张DVD
The two disk DVD set of the complete series
和CD食谱
and the CD-Rom of recipes...
现在就买♥♥ 还有额外礼物
Buy one now, you get a bonus gift.
别诱惑我
Don't tempt me.
-几天前 -茱莉亚
- The other day-- - Listen, Juliette--
-对不起 -你先说
- Oh, I'm sorry. - No, you go.
对不起
I'm just sorry.
我不该那样吼你
I shouldn't have yelled like that.
你说得对
You were right about me,
我为什么痛恨变成这样 这样无助
about why I hate being like this, helpless.
-你不是无助 -你知道我什么意思
- You're not helpless. - You know what I mean.
我不想依赖你 但是我确实需要
I don't want to need you, but I do.
一直如此
I always have.
过来
Come here.
我害怕
I'm just so scared
你会开始觉得我是个负担
you're gonna start to feel like I'm this burden.
不 永远不
No, never.
我永远不会那么觉得
I could never feel that way.
你要明白
You got to know that.
所以我把怒火都发泄在你身上
So I took it out on you.
-没关系 -对不起
- It's okay. - I'm sorry.
对不起关于药我骗了你
I'm sorry that I lied to you about the pills.
没关系 我知道有多艰难
It's okay. I know how hard it's been.
我是说 我不知道 我只能想象
I mean, I don't know. I can only imagine.
-对你来说更艰难 -什么
- It's been harder on you. - What?
什么事情都要你来做
You're the one who has to do everything.
养我 安排我的行程 照顾宝宝
Feed me, make my appointments, take care of the baby.
茱莉亚 我想做这些
Juliette, I want to.
你想吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
你的手臂变强壮了
Your arms are getting strong.
理疗的副作用
One of the perks of physical therapy.
-你确定要这么做吗 -是的
- You sure you want to do this? - Yes.
我只是 不想伤着你
I just... I don't want to hurt you.
不会的
You won't.
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
我就知道
Oh, I knew it.
不 不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you think.
我太脆弱了
I'm just this broken thing
你都不敢碰我
that you're too afraid to even touch.
对我而言 你是世界上最美丽的女人
You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me.
所以呢
Then what is it?
有点傻
It's stupid.
告诉我
Tell me.
我只是
I just...
我感觉
I feel...
我们之间发生的种种...
It's like with everything that happened with us...
我的天
Oh, my God.
没关系
It's okay.
我从未想过伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
我们之间的经历 千金不换
I wouldn't trade it, not for a second.
我觉得你不明白我有多么爱你
I don't think you have any idea how much I love you.
但我
But I just--
你需要时间
You need time.
是的
Yeah.
合同十分直白
It's a pretty straight forward contract.
我看不出什么意外之处
No surprises I can see..
如果你想退出
There's an escape clause that protects you
有免责条款保护你
if you want to get out.
没有免费午餐一说
There's no such thing as free money,
但这个已十分接近
but this is about as close as it gets.
热诚邀请你前来俱乐部
You are cordially invited to a loud club
观赏你男友的演出
to come see your boyfriend play.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
我在垃圾桶里找到的
I found this in the trash.
你没有寄出去
You never sent it.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didn't...I didn't know how to tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
有别人了
There's someone else.
不是
No.
-太明显了 -不是这样的
- It's so obvious. - No, that's not it.
我怎么信你
How can I believe you?
你知道我多想要那所公♥寓♥
You know how much I wanted that apartment.
听着 你有充足的理由恨我
Look, you have every right to hate me.
我甚至无法解释 我只是...
I can't even explain why. I just...
怎么 说实话威尔
What? Just be real with me, Will.
我不...
I don't...
我不想和你同居
I don't want to live with you.
-这是你主意 -是的
- This was your idea. - I know.
你有这想法多久了
How long have you felt this way?
有一阵子了 我不知道
A while, I guess. I don't know.
我希望这不是真的
I didn't want it to be true.
我以为我们很好
Well, I thought we were fine.
-我以为你很快乐 -我是快乐的
- I thought you were happy. - I am.
我只是觉得
I just feel like
我需要一点空间什么的...
I need a little space or...
-你要同我分手吗 -不是的
- Are you breaking up with me? - No.
-感觉就像是 -不不 凯文
- It sure as hell feels like it. - No, no, Kevin, Kevin.
要是我没在垃圾桶里找到这份申请
If I hadn't found that application in the trash,
你会对我讲这些吗
would you have told me any of this?
我在试图找恰当的方式
I was trying to find the right way.
我从一开始就有感觉
You know, I had a feeling from the beginning
你并没准备好谈一场真正的恋爱
that you weren't ready for a real relationship.
我本该相信自己的直觉
I should have trusted my gut.
这不是仅仅关于同居
This isn't about just moving in.
而是整件事情 对吧
This is the whole thing, isn't it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
好 大家今晚玩得开心
All right. Y'all having a good time tonight?
让我们继续吧
Ha ha. All right, let's keep things going.
女士们先生们 欢迎欣赏
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stage
威尔·莱星顿
Will Lexington!
好的
All right!
抱歉 我今晚不太想唱这个
I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not feeling that one tonight.
我...我想给大家唱一首
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表