剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
是她吗
Is that her?
-谁 -你知道是谁
- Is that who? - You know who.
我不知道 我都没看呢
I don't know. I haven't looked.
那你为什么不看
Then why don't you look then?
因为我懒得动
'Cause I don't wanna move.
够了
Okay.
来自奥顿·巧思
好啊 好久没联♥系♥了
你随时可以重回我的巡演 跟我说一声就行
没错 是她 自己看吧
Yep, that's her. There you go.
-哪个她 -哪个她 奥顿
- W-which her? - Oh, "Which her"? Autumn.
我们之间还有另一个"她"可谈的吗
Unless there's some other "Her" that we could be talkin' about.
对了 你随时都可以
And by the way, you are free to rejoin her tour
重回她的巡演
whenever you want.
斯嘉丽 别这样
Scarlett, stop.
凭什么 你让她别那样啊
Don't you tell me to stop. You tell her to stop.
我没跟她联♥系♥ 看到没
Well look, I'm -- I'm not texting her. See?
你说的 不和她联♥系♥就能让她明白
You said not communicating with her would send a message
我不想和她有牵扯
that I'm not communicating with her.
也许光不回复还不过明显
Well, maybe that approach is a little too subtle.
为什么朝我发火
Why are you mad at me?
我没有 我只是...
I'm not. I just...I...
斯嘉丽
Scarlett...
我爱你 你也爱我 不是吗
I love you, and you love me, too, don't you?
但这不代表我就能高兴得起来
Yeah. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it.
我现在很幸福 你也是
Well, I'm happy about it. You are, too.
别担心了 好吗
Just stop worrying, okay?
我也很想 但我不知道这算什么
I'm trying to, but I don't know what this is.
我们是一对了吗 我们算什么 这是怎么回事
A-are we a thing? What are we? What's going on?
是的 我们是一对了
Yeah, we are. We're a thing.
让过去的事过去吧
Now let's just leave the past in the past
到床上来吧 来吧
and get back into bed. Come on.
好了 这样好多了
There. That's better.
有人吗
Hello?
-有人在家吗 -亲爱的
- Anybody home? - Hey, baby.
大惊喜
Surprise!
我以为你明天才能到家
I wasn't expecting you till tomorrow.
我直接开回来了 我突然很想回家
I drove straight through. Suddenly, I just had to be home.
你到家了
Here you are.
-其他人呢 -我们没想到你今天能到
- Where is everybody? - Well, we didn't expect you,
达芙妮去艾尼卡家过夜了
so Daphne's spending the night at Annika's,
麦迪和卡莉去莱曼家了
and Maddie's at the Ryman with Carli.
只有我一人在家迎接你
It's just a one-man welcoming committee here.
刚好是我想见的人
Just the man I wanted to see.
我发誓 我什么也没说
I swear, I said nothing.
我在网上看到的
I read it online.
生日快乐 莱星顿先生 蛋糕是店里送的
Happy birthday, Mr. Lexington. With our compliments.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都在看你
Everybody's lookin' at you.
最好把蜡烛吹了
You better blow that thing out.
那是雅各布·法恩
I think that's Jakob Fine.
谁
Who?
不好意思打扰你们的生日宴
I don't wanna interrupt your celebration, but, uh,
我很想和你握个手 我是你的大粉丝
I had to shake your hand. I'm a big fan.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是雅各布 这是我朋友普莱斯顿
I'm Jakob. Uh, this is my friend Preston.
很高兴认识你们
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
我看到你对辛西娅·戴维斯那老巫婆说的话了
I, uh, saw what you said to that witch Cynthia Davis.
那是需要很大的勇气的
It took a lot of guts to take her on like that.
我只是...
Oh, well, I was just --
其实我不怎么听乡村音乐的
In truth, I don't listen to country music much,
但听到你的话后 我买♥♥了你的专辑
but after I saw that, I bought your record.
我觉得你很棒
And I think you're great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是凯文·比克斯
Hi. Kevin Bicks.
你好 总之如果你需要衣服
Hi. Anyway, listen, if you ever need clothes,
我很乐意帮忙
I'd love to help you out.
不是说你一定需要
Not that you need it,
但...
but, uh...
你懂的 万一呢
you know, if.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我是来办非公开时装秀的
In fact, I'm here doing a trunk show.
你应该过来玩玩
You should swing by.
活动在私人宅邸举♥行♥
It's at a private home, so...
有时间就过来吧
If you got time.
好 多谢
Sure. Thank you.
好了
There.
我替你许了愿
I made a wish for you.
希望梦想成真
I hope it comes true.
那人到底是谁啊
Who the hell was that?
国内顶级男装设计师
Just top menswear designer in the country.
还是世界级调情高手
And a world-class flirt.
不知道他许了什么愿
I wonder what he wished for.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我想要的已经有了
I already got what I wished for.
睡在自家床上感觉真好
It feels so good to get into our bed.
有你一起感觉好太多了
Yeah. It's a whole lot better with you in it.
真的
I'll tell you that much.
真好
This is good.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也好想你
I missed you so much, too.
在路上有什么收获
What'd you find out there?
自然
Nature.
峡谷
Canyons.
沙漠
Desert.
当你一路开过去
You know how it is when you take a drive like that
不重要的事都随风而逝的那种感觉
and everything that's not important just falls away.
看来正是你需要的
Sounds like just what you needed.
我常常想起你
I thought about you a lot.
是吗
You did? Mm.
我有多爱你
How much I love you.
我们的生活有多么紧密相连
How much our lives are so completely connected.
我想到一个好主意
Came up with a pretty big idea.
想听吗
Wanna hear it?
不好说
I don't know.
我想写下咱们的故事
I want us to write our story,
一起写
together.
你愿意和我一起写吗
Will you do that with me?
怎么 写书吗
What, like a book?
不 不是写书
No, not like a book.
我不知道
I don't know.
写一张专辑
A record.
就像概念专辑那样
You know, like a concept album.
但不像我们以前做过的专辑
But not like anything we've ever done before.
而是只有咱们两个人
It would be just the two of us,
一起写 一起唱
writing everything, singing everything.
毫无保留 懂吗
Just laid bare, you know?
我知道 让大家惊艳
I know. Be amazing.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得
I think it's...
考虑这事都很重大
big to even think about it.
是 是很重大
It is. It's big.
特大
It's huge.
我刚才是睡着了吗
Was I asleep?
是
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
-我有点累了 -我看也是
- I'm a little exhausted. - Yeah, I think so.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
-不不不 -等等 过来
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Wait, come here.
别 咱们明早再继续好吗
No, we're gonna take this up again in the morning, okay?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表