剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
但我其实不是那样
And I'm just not that.
所以我觉得这首歌♥更像是种警告
So I guess it's kind of a-- a warning, you know.
"离远点 别惹我"
"Stay away, broken inside."
很有意思 我刚发觉人的
That's interesting. I just think the difference
内心想法与外在表现之间存在不同
between what we are inside and what we seem to be outside
其实很普遍 很能打动人
that, you know, it's universal, it speaks to people.
-打动了我 -真的吗
- It spoke to me. - Really?
即便是用信♥号♥♥不稳定的手♥机♥听
Even through a phone and choppy internet connection?
这是首好歌♥ 渣音质也掩盖不了
It's a good song. Bad sound can't kill it.
谢谢 真的很感谢
Well, thank you, I appreciate that.
话虽如此 其实我有为茱莉亚
That being said, I got a little studio time
预约了录音棚
I'm supposed to use on Juliette
但她直到下周才有空
but she's not available until next week
如果你想去录的话...
if you want to get in and lay it down...
不用了
Nah, I couldn't.
不用吗 就用手♥机♥录了吗
No? Just going to go with that cell phone.
不 绝对不会
No, that's not the plan.
你没必要为我这么做
And you don't-- you don't have to do that.
我都安排好了
I've got it covered.
我有个录音朋友要给一个乐队录一整周的歌♥
An engineer friend of mine is recording a band all week
他说他能给我腾些时间
and he said that he could squeeze me in.
要是有任何我能帮忙的地方
If there's any way I can help you do right by that song,
-尽管开口 -好的
- you let me know? - All right.
这首歌♥说"谢谢你" 对你表示感谢
Well, the song says "Thank you," And sends its regards.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯嘉丽
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
就给你回个电♥话♥ 抱歉打晚了
Just returning your call, sorry.
昨晚很奇怪
I had a weird night last night.
发生什么了
Oh yeah, what happened?
说起来挺傻的 火箭浣熊那一家子
It's silly, but what I think was a family of raccoons
都建议我去报自卫课程
have inspired me to take self-defense classes
但我觉得这太不像我了
which is very much not me.
不说了 你现在在哪儿
But whatever, um, where are you?
实际上 还在奥罗拉
Uh, in Aurora, actually.
我还以为你早就离开了
I thought you would've gotten out of there by now.
我也这样以为的 但...
Me too, but...
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没什么 就是你知道的
Nothing it's just, you know,
我想我们不是要给彼此一些空间吗
I thought we were trying to give each other some space?
明白 那我回头或者再也不联♥系♥你了
Gotcha, um, well, I'll talk to you later or not.
不 我没说永远
Hey, no. I'm not saying never.
我只是现在有些迷茫
It's just this is a little confusing for me.
好吧
Okay...well,
那我试着坚定的向前看
I will try not to be confusing moving forward.
-斯嘉丽 -回见
- Scarlett. - I'll see you.
恭喜麦迪·詹姆斯首次被提名
名至实归
亲爱的
Hey sweetie.
你妹妹回来了吗
Your sister home?
没呢 她在露易丝家
Uh, no. She's at Louise's.
我知道
I knew that.
我快饿死了 你想吃点东西吗
Well I am starving, you want something to eat?
你出去谈事没吃饭吗
You didn't eat at your meeting?
没 就喝了点咖啡
No. I had coffee.
出去谈事就该这样 喝咖啡
That's what you do at meetings, you drink coffee.
好吧
Right.
你知道杰西吧 她只是我同事
You know that Jessie, she's just a colleague, right?
你不是没和她签约吗
I thought you weren't signing her?
没签 我是说就像是同事
I'm not. I just mean like a colleague
广义的那种
in the broader sense of the word.
就像悲伤歌♥曲作者俱乐部
Like the club of sad song writers.
我怎么申请加入
How do I apply?
抱歉通知你 你无需申请
Sorry to tell you, you don't have to.
你已经是其中一员了
You are already a member.
和斯嘉丽 加纳 艾弗里还有...
Just like Scarlett, Gunnar, Avery and--
-爸爸 -什么
- Dad? - What?
我爱你
I love you.
不管怎样
Regardless.
那我们该商量一下吃什么
So we should talk about what we're going to eat.
好的
Yeah.
18年前我们在这里上过六年级
Well, we started 6th grade here, 18 years ago.
我们认识这么久 滑稽的是
It's funny how we've known each other for that long
我们从没有真正像这次一样谈心
but never had a conversation as real as this one.
是啊 你总是属于高冷人群
Yeah, well, you were always part of the cool crowd, so.
不 我不是的
No, I wasn't.
你绝对是
You absolutely were.
我是说 并不是你比较刻薄或怎样
I mean, it's not like you were mean or anything.
但是你就是有那样的气场
But you just had this-- this force field around you.
好吧 来说说你怎么看我
All right, come on, do me.
说实话 我...
Um, honestly I just--
我记得对你印象很糟
I remember feeling bad for you.
那太好了
Oh, great.
不 我的意思是
No, I just mean,
我妈妈告诉我你失去双亲时
when my mom told me how you lost your parents.
我记得我想和你谈谈这事
I remember wanting to talk to you about it
但是不知道如何开口
but not really knowing how.
你一直都不怎么合群 对吗
You never really had a crowd, did you?
我还有我哥哥
Uh, I mean, I had my brother,
但后来他开始变了
until he kind of went off the rails.
总之 是不合群
But, uh...nope.
但你总是有一些女朋友
You always did have some girlfriend though.
不是这样的
That's--that's not true.
是的 自打九年级开始就有
Uh yeah, since 9th grade, it was.
你总是有些女孩子
You always had some girl
温柔可爱但相貌平平
who was sweet enough but kind of plain.
然后你就和她形影不离
And you'd be inseparable from her.
是啊 不是谁都能和
Yeah, well, not everybody
奥罗拉最漂亮的女孩在一起的
could be with the prettiest girl in Aurora.
只是在镇最漂亮吗
Oh, just in the town?
不是全郡里最漂亮的吗
Not the whole county?
我的意思是 还不明显吗
I mean, wasn't it obvious?
什么还不明显
Wasn't what obvious?
我喜欢过你
That I liked you.
我有感觉到
I mean, I had a hunch
但你从没有约过我
but you never asked me out.
所以我也不确定
So I couldn't be sure.
那你最近在做什么
Well, what are you doing these days?
我... 要闯入这所学校
I...am breaking into this school.
-什么 -你要一起吗
- What? - You want to join?
好吧
Uh, all right.
当我从后面攻击你的时候
So, when I attack from behind,
你就抓住我的手腕 用手肘击打面部
you grab the wrist, strike the elbow to the face.
如果失败了 很好 转身
If that fails, good, turn around.
用膝盖来撞我 很好
Hit me with your knee. Good, good.
现在大家一起
Now everybody.
和我试试 和我试试
Try it with me. Try it with me.
你只有动作 但是没有攻击性
You're doing the motions, but there's no aggression.
我想我更感兴趣脱身的部分
I guess I'm more interested in the getting away part
而不是怎么伤害别人
than hurting other people part.
如果逃不掉呢
And what if there's no escaping?
你打算怎么办
What are you doing then?
放弃抵抗 祈祷好运吗
Laying down and hoping for the best?
你必须瞬间以强力做出反应
You must react in the instant with overwhelming force.
只设法脱身不就可以了
Why not just enough to get away?
因为你必须战斗 必须胜利
Because, you must fight, you must win.
你要先发制人 乘胜追击
You strike first and you do not stop
直到那人躺倒或失去意识
until the person is on the ground or unconscious.
试试看 我攻击你时来用膝盖撞我
Try it. Hit me with your knee when I attack.
你想学习自卫 但你还想保持友善
You want to learn self-defense, but you still want to be nice.
如果你都在自卫了 你早就不用友善了
If you are defending yourself, you're already past nice.
是的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表