剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I don't normally do this.
你是指什么 吸烟还是糟蹋生活
What's that? Smoke cigarettes or ruin lives?
真好笑
That's very funny.
一点也不好笑 你老板呢
Actually not. Where's your boss?
-不在这儿 -那正好
- Not here. - Convenient.
这件事没必要就这么结了 迪康
You know, it doesn't have to be over, Deacon.
你还是可以跟扎克握手言和
You can still make peace with Zach.
向他的所有要求让步吗
By caving in to all his demands?
不 是活的现实一点
No. By living in the real world.
有时候人们不得不做些自己不喜欢的事情
You know, sometimes people have to do things they don't like.
对你来说 我猜就是像一只迷途小狗一样
For you, I guess that means following Zach around
跟着扎克转遍这里的每一家肮脏的厂牌
like a lost puppy to every sleazy label in town, huh?
不能这么说
No. You know what?
我是在寻找自己的未来 你也应该这样
I am looking out for my future. You should be doing the same.
我是在寻找我在乎的人 艾丽莎
I'm looking out for the people I care about, Alyssa.
你知道你我之前的区别吗
You know the difference between you and me?
是什么
What's that?
我并不生活在一个自认为艺术完整性是无价的
I don't live in some fantasy world
虚无缥缈的世界里
where I think artistic integrity comes without a price.
也许你应该回到电脑山谷
Okay, well, maybe you should head back to computer valley
这样就不用担心那些事情了
where you don't have to worry about those things.
你为什么这么不切实际
Why are you so impossible?
也许就是因为我还相信一些东西吧
Because I believe in something, maybe? Is that why?
不 因为你不知道什么是对你有好处的
No, because you don't know what's good for you!
什么对我有好处 艾丽莎 来教教我呀
What's good for me, Alyssa? Please enlighten me.
什么是对我有好处的
What is good for me?
什么 有什么好笑的 艾丽莎
What? What's so funny, Alyssa?
我说不出口
I can't even say it.
我不知道现在是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on here right now.
你在干什么
W-what are you doing...
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
看上去你需要这个
You looked like you needed it.
我看着你
I look at you and I see this poor guy
我看着这个可怜的家伙从鬼门关走了一遭
who's been to hell and back, you know.
经历了厂牌还有蕾娜 所有这些事
With the label and Rayna and just everything.
这就是我的方式
It's just my way.
你的什么方式
Your way of what?
我会不合时宜地看到别人的痛苦
I tend to see the pain in people when I shouldn't.
我就是这样的 真的挺累的
That's how I am. It's exhausting really.
祝你和扎克好运
Good luck with Zach.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
我确实有很多毛病 成千上万个毛病
I do have problems. I have a million.
我在努力改正
And I'm committed to fixing them.
好的
Okay.
我理解你从来都不相信我
Look, I understand you'll never trust me.
加纳 别再说了
Oh, Gunnar, stop this.
但你真的相信过任何人吗
But have you ever truly trusted anybody?
我不想现在聊这个 在这儿不行
Okay, I'm not doing this now, not here.
我 凯勒布 亦或是艾弗里
Me? Caleb? Even Avery?
有谁是足够好的
Who's been good enough?
斯嘉丽 你从来不让任何人真正走进的你的生活
Scarlett, you never completely let anybody in your life.
你发现了一些错误
You find faults
然后你就离开所有爱你的人
and you pick apart all the people who love you.
那是你的问题
And that's... that's on you.
是时候让你意识到不是所有事情都是我的错
It's time you realized not everything is my fault.
因为我受够不断的尝试了
Because...I'm done trying.
我受够和你不断去试探了 斯嘉丽
I'm done trying with you, Scarlett.
现在我们有请一对情侣
And now please help me welcome a couple
他们不仅在此创作音乐
that not only began making music,
也在此相遇相识
but also actually met in this room.
有请斯嘉丽·奥康纳和加纳·斯考特
Scarlett O'Connor and Gunnar Scott.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们准备演奏的歌♥曲是《笔直地向你奔去》
We're gonna play a song called "As the Crow Flies".
*爱人 若曾虚耗你时光*
*If I've wasted your time*
*抱歉*
*I'm sorry, my love*
*我冲动鲁莽*
*Thoughtless and careless*
*年轻气盛*
*Oh I was young*
*目送着你*
*Like a ship in the night*
*如夜行航船 擦肩而过*
*I watched you pass by*
*我是多么希望*
*I wish that I may I wish that I might*
*重回你身边*
*Get back to you*
*直航至你心*
*I'll chart a course straight to your heart*
*循着北极星之光*
*Follow the light from the northernmost star*
*我会尽全力去爱你*
*I'll love I'll love like I couldn't before*
*我在你身边 我属于你*
*I'm here and I'm yours*
*我属于你*
*I'm yours*
*我去寻你*
*And I'll get to you*
*以最快速度*
*The quickest I can*
*走海路*
*One if by sea*
*或是陆路*
*Two if by land*
*不再三心二意*
*No wandering this time*
*划出笔直航线*
*I'd draw a straight line*
*如鸿雁迁徙*
*As the crow flies*
*如鸿雁迁徙*
*As the crow flies*
你好
Hello?
你好 请问是扎克·威利斯吗
Hi. Zach Welles?
是的 请问您是哪位
Speaking. Who is this?
我是《33又1/3》杂♥志♥的麦肯琪·罗德
This is Mackenzie Rhodes from 33 1/3 Magazine.
你是怎么知道我的电♥话♥号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我只是想做一份引言的核实
I just want to do a quick fact check on some quotes
关于你突然进军音乐行业的传言
about your leap into the music industry.
什么引言
Quotes for what?
一个故事 我刚才跟你说了
A story. I just told you.
没错 一个什么样的故事
Yeah. A story about what?
一位亿万富翁歌♥迷
A story about a billionaire fan boy
毁掉了蕾娜·詹姆斯遗产的故事
that destroyed the legacy of Rayna Jaymes.
这是个玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
以下信息都是真的吗
Is it true that you're,
"隐瞒公♥司♥资产 取消广♥告♥宣传
"Withholding company funds, cancelling ad campaigns.
切断了你自己雇员的电源"
And shutting off the power on your own employees"?
你的消息是从哪儿来的
Okay, who's your source?
我不能公开自己的消息源 但我可以引用它们
I can't release my sources. But I can quote them.
"他是一位低效 喜怒无常的领导
"He's an ineffective and temperamental leader.
"为威利斯先生工作
"Working for Mr. Wells
"就像是和一位被宠坏的六岁熊孩子共事一样
"is like working for a spoiled six-year-old.
他就是个局外人 我们希望他一直在外边呆着"
He's an outsider we wished would have just stayed out."
你不能出版这些
You are not printing this.
你不想再听点儿了吗
You don't want to hear more?
听我说 麦肯琪
You listen to me, Mackenzie.
当我的律师受够你的时候
When my lawyers are done with you,
你就不用再工作了
you will never work again.
这算是正式发言吗
Is that on the record?
好了 这是我做过最奇怪的事情
Okay, that is the weirdest thing I've ever had to do.
我想把这些公之于众
I tend to bring that out in people.
你给我的这些信息
You gave me all this information.
我都没办法出版
I can't print it.
别担心
Don't worry,
关于你能出版的故事 你会很满意的
you will be very happy with the story you can print.
我们预计连夜困扰阿尔伯克其的
We can expect the major portion of the storms
暴风雨的主要部分...
to hit Albuquerque overnight...
暴风雨应急食品 或者叫道歉三明治
Storm provisions, or apology sandwiches.
-随便你想怎么叫 -谢谢
- Whichever you prefer. - Thanks.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Uh, sure.
我真的很抱歉
- I'm really sorry.
你有权去过任何你选择的生活
You're entitled to whatever life you choose.
我无权把自己的理念强加给你
And I have no right to project my beliefs onto you.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
有时候我不知道应该什么时候闭嘴
Sometimes I don't know when to shut up.
有点像我认识的某个人
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表