剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously, on "Nashville"...
跪下
Get on your knees.
你可以看到已经没有任何跳动迹象了
You can see there's no motion.
你还需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
-我只想一个人待着 -来德克萨斯州吧
- I just need to be alone. - Come to Texas. You could
你可以和我们一起演出 或者就来搭个顺风车
play some shows with us or just come along for the ride.
你跟蕾娜的女儿麦迪很熟 对吗
You're close with Rayna's daughter, Maddie, aren't you?
有个曲子我觉得非常适合她
I've got a song I think will be great for her.
我可以帮忙转交
I'm happy to pass it along.
可她觉得不适合她
She just doesn't think that it's quite right for her.
茱莉亚说你对这首歌♥没兴趣
J said it didn't light your fire?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
麦迪
Hey, Maddie!
麦迪 麦迪 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Maddie! Maddie, wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
-猜猜什么事 -什么事
- Guess what? - What?
你获得了全美音乐奖提名
You are nominated for an American Music Award!
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yes.
不可能 你开玩笑吧
No way. You're kidding me?
最受喜爱的歌♥曲 是流行摇滚类
Favorite Song. Pop Rock, that's the category.
什么 不会吧
What?! No way!
-是真的 -不会吧
- Yes way. - No way!
贾斯汀·比伯去年得了这个奖 麦迪
Justin Bieber won that last year, Maddie!!
-还有谁获得提名了 -凯蒂·派瑞
- Who else is nominated? - Katy Perry!
-不是吧 -是的 还有茱莉亚·巴尼斯
- No! - Yes, and Juliette Barnes.
那很棒啊
That's awesome.
我的天
Oh my God.
太棒了 你重回巅峰了
This is amazing. You're back on top.
是啊 太好了
Yeah, it's great.
茱莉亚 不止如此
Juliette, it's more than that.
不到一年前
And less than a year ago,
你甚至还不能走
you--you were never going to walk again.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好
Everything's great.
别再挖一些没有的事了
Stop digging for something that isn't there.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
替我亲亲凯蒂丝 告诉她我想她
Give Cadence a kiss for me and tell her I miss her,
再见
Bye.
茱莉亚真棒
That's awesome about Juliette.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
你要回家乡看看吗
You going to visit the old stomping grounds?
不知道
I don't know.
离奥斯汀三个小时车程
It's a good three hours from Austin.
我是不间断演出
I'm playing back-to-back shows.
-你有时间 -大概吧
- You have time. - Yeah, I guess.
只不过我奶奶是唯一一个
Just my Grandma's the only person
还住在奥罗拉的人
that still lives in Aurora.
她并不是个健谈的人
She's not exactly a renowned conversationalist.
她还是家人 对吧
You know, still, she's family, right?
你应该去
You should go.
杰西·凯恩
我写了首新歌♥ 可能还不赖
迪康·克莱伯尼
你居然知道怎么视频通话
I'm surprised you know how to do this.
是啊 你有两个十几岁的女儿时
Yeah, well, you learn a lot
就会学到很多新鲜玩意儿
when you got two teenage daughters.
我猜是吧
I guess so.
你要给我唱一下那首歌♥吗
You going to sing me that song?
不 实际上我的家用工作室
No, actually, my home studio
现在就只有这台手♥机♥
currently consists of this iPhone.
我回放一下 我的声音听起来
And I listened back and my vocals just sound
单薄又刺耳
like scratchy and--and thin, so.
要不你现在唱给我听听
Why don't you just play it for me now then?
-现在吗 -是啊
- Now? - Yeah.
-你是认真的吗 -我很认真
- Are you serious? - I'm very serious.
我想听点音乐
I want to hear some music.
-快点吧 -好吧 你知道吗
- Come on. - Okay, you know what?
我会唱的
I'm going to do it.
不过只是因为我的新年目标
But only because it was my New Year's resolution
就是决不放弃一次表演的机会
to never pass up an opportunity to play.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 这绝对是
Okay, this is officially
我做过的最奇怪的事
the strangest thing I've ever done.
那你真要多出门看看
You need to get out more.
很好笑
Ha-ha, very funny.
好吧
All right.
*午夜我开车经过你门前*
*I drive by your house at midnight*
*怕自己的猜测成了真*
*Afraid of what I might find coming true*
*总有一天*
*That someday*
*新人的车会占据我的车位*
*Someone's going to park in my place*
*像我曾经那样将车停在你车旁边*
*Right behind you in the driveway like I used to*
*我迷恋雨天*
*I'm addicted to the rain*
*沉溺于游戏的世界*
*I'm addicted to the game*
*对一切让我疯狂的事物上瘾*
*Whatever helps me go insane*
*就让我这样虚度人生*
*That's how I like to play*
*朋友们想帮我回到正轨*
*Friends try to fix me up*
*有人来接我回家*
*Send some guy to pick me up*
铁路交叉口
*但我已经放弃自我*
*But I ain't no fix-me-up*
*糟糕透顶 一败涂地*
*Yeah I'm in pretty bad shape*
坦普尔
*如何才能焕然一新*
*Just need another coat of paint*
吉尔·斯考特
奶奶
Grandma?
是我
It's me.
加纳
It's Gunnar.
抱歉我没提前打电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't call ahead.
我想最好能给你个惊喜
I thought it might be best to surprise you.
奶奶 我觉得你不该
Oh, Grandma, I don't--I don't think you should be--
我就快要死了
I'm passing real soon.
你得照顾好你自己
You have to take care of yourself.
那他妈的又有什么用
What damn difference does it make?
加纳
我在奥罗拉的汽车旅馆
I'm in a motel in Aurora.
回到家感觉怎么样
Oh, um, what's it like being home?
实际上有点儿压抑
Yeah, it's kind of depressing actually.
本以为两年不见
You'd think after a couple of years
奶奶和我会有话聊
my Grandma and I'd have something to talk about.
她把我哥和我抚养成人
She did raise me and my brother.
可能她只是不知道说什么
Well, maybe she just doesn't know what to say.
我想变老不是件容易的事
I mean, I imagine being old is hard.
是啊
Yeah...
你怎么样啊
Anyway, how are you doing?
我还好
Uh, I'm okay.
就这样吗
Is that it?
我
Um, well I...
我真的解释不了 就像...
I can't really explain without, like,
你懂的 我没事
you know, so I'm okay.
我能给你打回去吗
Uh, you know what, can I call you back?
我要把炉子上的东西拿下来
I got to get something off the stove.
当然 好
Uh, yeah. Sure.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
下一站歌♥后
第五季第二十集
你还激动着呢吗
You still flying high?
是啊 太不可思议了
Yes, this is so incredible.
刚好赶上吃些冰激凌
Just in time for ice cream!
你还好吗
Hi, how are you?
-还好 -你要出门吗
- Good. - You going on a trip?
不 只是... 家里太安静了
Uh, no, I just--it got real quiet at my house
我想 这不是正好
and I thought, what better time
来拜访我最喜欢的家嘛
to come and visit my favorite family?
我们很高兴你来了
We're glad you did.
你想睡我的房♥间吗
Do you want to sleep in my room?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表